Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Free Trial Going On Now!

• NorfolkXX
    NorfolkXX
    ✭✭✭
    mscdb3ra2yhc.png
    Options
  • ckrobinson83
    ckrobinson83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah THANKS. Because it means that me, a friggin' PAYING customer, CAN'T GET IN THE GAME. If you think I'm going to sit around and wit in your queue for 15 minutes for a game I'm PAYING for, you can for get me paying for it any more.
    Options
  • roqueforty
    roqueforty
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the queue. Thanks.
    Options
  • ckrobinson83
    ckrobinson83
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what? You're done. Finished. I just cancelled. You know why? Other than the crap your doing with me not being able to log in, I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT SUPPERT! Your endless forms that you circle through -- none of which actually get to the actual problem of a PAYING CUSTOMER TRYING TO CONTACT SUPPORT -- where the last straw. So I'm done. I've been here since game launch, but no more.
    Options
  • Rastapasta
    Rastapasta
    ✭✭✭

jad11mumbler wrote: »
    Hey @ZOS_Kevin , Just to clear up this up for some members of the community, the trial doesn't compensate / add on time for existing subscribers does it?

Some are very adamant that it does and now I'm no longer sure myself.

You are correct, time is not added during the trial period to your existing subscription.

You are wrong, time is taken away from the subscribers, I refer to the long queues as login and pvp queues
    Options
  • Merisis
    Merisis
    ✭✭
    Is this why the long queues? I just tried to sign on and got a 35 min wait.
    Options
  • lironBD
    lironBD
    0ytvzy8iijz0.png
    Can't wait to try it...
    Options
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not free to play. Its free to wait.
    Sad.

kscrrcgoows2.png
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous...

otx70f7jaxsg.png
    Options
  • Merisis
    Merisis
    ✭✭
    This is a shame. I've been playing this game since it came out. Why should I (as well as all the other veteran players) have to suffer because of a free trial.
    Options
  • Whiteboy7698
    Whiteboy7698
    Soul Shriven
    [snip] Pay for eso plus and spend real money on other stuff and now have to wait in q for an hour? Ridiculous. [snip] Cancelled my sub today along with most of the people I know and we are looking for a game to replace it with definitely from a different company. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 30, 2023 4:37PM
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask, how is this debacle going to attract any brand new players?

Surely even the densest of management types would recognize that loading queues of any length would cause a newbie to quit this game rather than wait?
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    I ask, how is this debacle going to attract any brand new players?

Answer: They will not uninstall and go with their lives, glad they did not spend monies
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • geosto1b16_ESO2
    Zenimax seems to have screwed up, because of the amount of long term PAID subscribers can no longer log in.... Zenimax should have created a new server, a seperate one, like the seperate test server, for free trialers and left their main servers alone.
    Options
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Hey do you think next time you could remove the craft bag for free ESO+ week? I'm glad everyone gets to enjoy the DLC content but I don't think anyone enjoys paying 6x prices for mats while people load up their craft bags
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey do you think next time you could remove the craft bag for free ESO+ week? I'm glad everyone gets to enjoy the DLC content but I don't think anyone enjoys paying 6x prices for mats while people load up their craft bags

That would screw over the people who sell the mats. The Craft Bag is the only real selling point of ESO+; some of us own all the DLC we want and access to the rest isn’t anything to get excited about.

Give it time and the prices will go back to normal.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭

That would screw over the people who sell the mats. The Craft Bag is the only real selling point of ESO+; some of us own all the DLC we want and access to the rest isn’t anything to get excited about.

Give it time and the prices will go back to normal.

The people getting screwed over are the ones who maintain an actual ESO+ sub instead of just stuffing their bags for a week. Mats prices in PC/NA are already absurd.
    Options
  • andrewrfielderb16_ESO
    How's this working out for you all..? lol

5pfmexvt2a85.png

To be fair this was an improvement from an hour ago

btw: I pay so this is unacceptable
    Options
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭
    You can't get logged in because they did a free to play weekend during an event with not enough servers to handle the player load. I've tried to get on all morning long, been in queue for over a half hour, won't let me log in. I started with a 1 second queue wait, apparently you guys can't tell time.

DON'T ever do free to play weekends during an event. Queues sucked during this event before the free to play. I pay for PLUS, I shouldn't have to wait for in queue when people aren't even paying for the game.

Either add more user servers to handle the load, or don't do this free to play stuff again during an event. Very short sighted by ZOS.
    Options
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    8j001y6ok4st.png
    can not get on to do trial ... maybe use all servers one big server lol just a idea,, meow
    the thing is we all paying or we all helping the game to be bigger thing for world..
    free stuff is good.. but we need free crates lol added to callender or somthing more stuff next month lol
    or somthing for this horible mess.. i understand i love the game i really am a fan of all the game single and mmos..
    so iam not bad person ..
    me and my bf pay alot ,.
    Options
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    two may servers in different places cross play could help lol one server and one server bank ...
    Options
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    txecvq0x8qdv.png
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
    Options
  • johnebrown
    johnebrown
    ✭✭✭
    The timer is taking forever - almost frozen - Approximate wait time is not even close to correct. I have 3 ESO+ accounts I bought and have been paying for, for many years. You are giving away free accounts through Epic and also giving out free ESO trials at the same time. Why am I suffering for this poor decision? Since I paid for a year subscription, if this keeps up, is it fair that I'll be paying for days that I won't get to play, and where I will miss out on the events? I'm also afraid to invest in any more Crowns for fear I'll never get to use them.

Giving me in game stuff I don't care about does not make this all right.
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worst possible advertisement for ESO+ - pay for nothing.
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll check back on August 4th. I can't even get logged in anymore. Long queue time then it errors out.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played WoW in 8 years. Just cancelled my ESO account, and think I'll dust off my old 'toons.
    Options
  • j3crow
    j3crow
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    0rjw5w9ltbr5.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Enjoy Unlimited Crafting Space, DLC Access, And More During The ESO Plus Free Trial"

"Discover the benefits of ESO Plus™ membership during a free trial period from now until August 3!"

Great. Thanks for making the game inaccessible for those of us who actually paid for it
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I really dislike that this is my favourite MMO. It's so incredibly mishandled.

Imagine being a new player, trying out the game for a few days, getting sucked in only to be met with a 1-2h queue for a 10 year old game. This is unacceptable for veteran players, but detrementally bad press for new prospecting MMO fans trying ESO for the first time.

I want to see the game succeed, please consider your actions before you make decisions like this. It looks bad on you and everyone that supports you.

I took a break for a year because of U35, I came back after a certain RPG lost my interest in June and it looks like this may push me to another RPG coming out in exactly 4 days.

I want more than anything to give you my money, give me a reason to stay please.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I really dislike that this is my favourite MMO. It's so incredibly mishandled.

Imagine being a new player, trying out the game for a few days, getting sucked in only to be met with a 1-2h queue for a 10 year old game. This is unacceptable for veteran players, but detrementally bad press for new prospecting MMO fans trying ESO for the first time.

I want to see the game succeed, please consider your actions before you make decisions like this. It looks bad on you and everyone that supports you.

I took a break for a year because of U35, I came back after a certain RPG lost my interest in June and it looks like this may push me to another RPG coming out in exactly 4 days.

I want more than anything to give you my money, give me a reason to stay please.

I stopped paying for plus long ago because of mishandling. I got tired of the players being "the heart and soul of the game" while getting the poo end of the stick, lip service and outright falsehoods. After the disastrous performance of the last chapter, I opted not to purchase Necrom. The frustration levels are off the charts for those who actually like/liked the game and just cannot justify throwing good money after bad anymore.

Free plus is not the issue. Hell, free on Epic isn't the issue. It's just bringing light to the real issue. Not doing what was stated and promised is the issue. Always has been.
    Edited by Displaced_Salad on July 30, 2023 8:20PM
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
    Options
  • rothan117
    rothan117
    ✭✭
    Great, game is inaccessible for long time subs now, long queue then when it does hit zero Error 103 and you can head to the back of the queue to do it all over again. Never have gotten in today, just queues and error 103s. Finally gave up and moved on to other games. Maybe try again in a few days or weeks. Or not.
    Options