The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone still not able to play?

• Phalegethon
    Hi guys,

i'm still get "Login timeout" errors :(

Megaservers dont work Turkey ?

Pls help!
  • fuchs.saraub17_ESO
    I've tried everything to get this game to work. Upon downloading (after it was done) The Error 210 Mainfest failed to download came up. I did what I was told to do and it still did not help. I am dumbfounded and have no idea what else there is to do.
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    deadrez: have you tried downloading the most recent driver update for your graphics card?

You should un-install your current GPU driver package using the Control Panel in Windows before installing the new drivers. The newer drivers may provide the appropriate shader support. The files to un-install would be called AMD driver and Catalyst Control Panel possibly something to do with ATI in the name as well.

Also make sure you update your DirectX Run-Time Library by running the Web-Installer from Microsoft after updating your drivers.

You may also want to consider using a fix to limit your CPU core usage to <6.

Make sure you have run the Windows Updater recently as well.
    Edited by Kaspar on April 1, 2014 7:52PM
  • Belazaar
    Belazaar
    I'm still not able to get the launcher to connect. Haven't played any.
  • deadrez
    deadrez
    it says I have the latest drivers I got it to play yesterday but when I tried to get back on it wouldn't start up
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    deadrez: from your DXDiag... Driver Date: 4/26/2012 that's 2 years old.

If/when you delete the Documents\Elder Scrolls Online folder the game does not generate a new one after pressing the PLAY button it typically indicates a problem with setting default values for your system hardware.

I was attempting to look up your driver at the AMD Download Center but it seems to not be working for me atm....
    Edited by Kaspar on April 2, 2014 7:20AM
  • Phalegethon
    Aynone still has timeout issues ?
    its disappointing... i bougth game yesterday but still cant login...
  • ungodlywarlock
    Yeah, I can't even download the game apparently. I did the digital download pre-order and I can get the launcher downloaded, but once I start trying to update it gives me the error 102.

Directly after that error message, it will say "REPAIR" in the corner, which I click and it just starts that whole process over again. Starting the launch over (as per the instructions for getting error 102) does nothing.

It says if that doesn't work "call customer support". Great, lol. I'm sure that will resolve sometime this week /sarcasm.

Ah well...early access doesn't seem to be in my cards this time. Hope to play the game sometime soon, though.
  • StarliitRaiin
    Continously getting 301 errors when I try to log in. Let me in once for 30 min before kicking me out with a 301 error again
  • Draxus
    Draxus
    Well I have the five day early access and I still haven't been able to play once, It's been three days and I still can't seem to get past the launcher problem. I've tried everything found in this forums. I ran the game consultant and i get :
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    I also cant find the ShaderCache.cooked file in my Elder Scrolls Folder found under documents. All my drivers are up to date as well. *sigh* Ive been waiting patiently for three days for a solution and still I haven't had any early access to the game. I've even sent a ticket to support and still I have no answers to my problem :\
  • DovahkiinKreiger313
    Draxus wrote: »
    Well I have the five day early access and I still haven't been able to play once, It's been three days and I still can't seem to get past the launcher problem. I've tried everything found in this forums. I ran the game consultant and i get :
    I also cant find the ShaderCache.cooked file in my Elder Scrolls Folder found under documents. All my drivers are up to date as well. *sigh* Ive been waiting patiently for three days for a solution and still I haven't had any early access to the game. I've even sent a ticket to support and still I have no answers to my problem :\

Damn dude, I know them feels about not being able to play even though we pre ordered this *** to play early. I want some sort of compensation honestly for loss of play time.

Have you tried running your game while in safe mode..? I had the same issue with the launcher and as soon as I downloaded and started installing in safe mode it actually started to download and update lol. lemme know if this works cuz we can help alot of people with that.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to latch on so late but for you people who are suffering DAYS with installation problems, the faster go-to is get a spare hard drive, take out your old drive, install Windows on the new drive, re-attach the old drive, copy ESO directory to new drive, then run eso.exe on the new drive as admin. At least you can narrow the problem down to software or hardware.

For mmos, the problem is usually something usually anti-malware software or software or hardware fireware blocking the correct ports. ZOS hasn't provided an easily accessible port forwarding how-to. That's usually one of the first things online game devs do nowadays.
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    OK... I just ran my own DXDiag and mine also say's
    so it's likely not important for getting the game to run.

deadrez: Anyway the ATI site seems to be working now and there is a driver update for your HD 7450

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows 7 - 64
    Edited by Kaspar on April 2, 2014 7:19AM
  • deadrez
    deadrez
    I just updated my drivers but it says they arnt updated in dxdiag also I got my elder scrolls online folder back but every thing in there except addons isn't there I just added in the usersettings.txt
    Edited by deadrez on April 2, 2014 3:29PM
  • Equinox_Shift
    Equinox_Shift
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I experienced this issue, please attempt what I did here in order to fix it.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/68081/error-code-when-attempting-to-log-in

Thank you,

Equinox_Shift
  • decovca
    decovca
    Since the frist day of earlly access, I was not able to play so far. Welcome to the "Requesting Character Load" screen issue guys, I'll be your guest.