The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Your login information was incorrect

• Ryoshi1
    Ryoshi1
    ahhhh
    Options
  • Thralgaf
    Thralgaf
    ✭✭✭
    HawkMan wrote: »
    ""Blessings of the moons upon you," This Is Lord Barnubus with the Elders Scroll Online support team ,From our scrolls we see you are having concerns about your server going down,
    The beta server is currently locked, as the beta session in which you have been invited to participate has not yet begun.
    The server will be unlocked within a few minutes of when the beta session is scheduled to begin. The times for your beta session are located in your invite. We look forward to seeing you in-game!Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

OMG!!!!

What's wrong with their support team ?

the beta session ? I was no in a beta session I was in the 5 day head start. which promptly stopped working at about the time the 3 day head start people where supposed to get access then I got booted from the server 7!!!! effin hours ago

Beta session? My God. This is unacceptable. Guess its time to call Visa and dispute. What a disappointment.
    Options
  • serrion
    serrion
    Come on, they have to aatleast say they are working on it, not just give people copy paste answers and leave us in the dark, we're losing more than a full day, just because of some issue that they are not even telling us what is going on about. Unacceptable
    Options
  • Ryoshi1
    Ryoshi1
    Hopefully all will be fixed in maintenance yay

/prayforme
    Edited by Ryoshi1 on April 1, 2014 4:21PM
    Options
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    They advertised this as early access, not retail release. This, like any game that offered an early access, is basically a beta to make sure the beginners area stuff is fully working before the official release. Nowhere will the description say "This is an official launch". I'm ok with this. It ensures that by the game comes live and the servers are flooded, everything should be in a much better shape.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    They advertised this as early access, not retail release. This, like any game that offered an early access, is basically a beta to make sure the beginners area stuff is fully working before the official release. Nowhere will the description say "This is an official launch". I'm ok with this. It ensures that by the game comes live and the servers are flooded, everything should be in a much better shape.
    And on 4-1 (today) with the mass of issues many many people are having, the game will be working as advertised on 4-4?
    Options
  • Loxc
    Loxc
    This really suxors! I understand its hard 2 release a new online game but please......letting people think they get early access and then it aint working :/
    Having this much problem 3 dayes before release well....GL!
    Options
  • overhate
    overhate
    "Both megaservers have been brought down for maintenance, and expect to have everything back online later this afternoon"

Afternoon? It's evening in Europe, you know. And it will probably be late night if not past midnight when you fix it.
    Options
  • Loxc
    Loxc
    So no one have a clue why theres a maintenance? Dident they laucnh one this morning ?
    Options
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    And on 4-1 (today) with the mass of issues many many people are having, the game will be working as advertised on 4-4?

With the servers going town today for maintenance and patching, possible. Also, even at launch, there has been no MMORPG that didn't have some issues. I'm positive that at least the main ones will be addressed before the official launch.
    Options
  • Ryoshi1
    Ryoshi1
    And I still can't log in...
    Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan
    So maintenance didn't fix the broken accounts, and I have no faith it's going to be fixed before release even or ever at this point, no response from support and what they did reply was completely incompetent.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HawkMan wrote: »
    So maintenance didn't fix the broken accounts, and I have no faith it's going to be fixed before release even or ever at this point, no response from support and what they did reply was completely incompetent.
    Same thing here, "Login Info Incorrect, Try Again".

I'm starting to get ticked off now. I want ZOS to tell me what the purpose of me having pre-ordered the game for early access was? Maybe so that I could come into the forums and discuss the numerous issues before 4-4?
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 1, 2014 5:39PM
    Options
  • Shinracorp
    Shinracorp
    Soul Shriven
    my account was totally botched, it will not even recognize my name for password retrieval yet they have the ability to email me with name, gamekey and the works to set up billing. i guess they are willing to help if they can make some extra money off of it. :(
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to login the entire day so far.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loxc wrote: »
    So no one have a clue why theres a maintenance? Dident they laucnh one this morning ?

A pretty bad exploit was apparently made public on various 'shady' websites and even the in-game chat this morning. Apparently servers were taken down to put a stop to that.

Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan

A pretty bad exploit was apparently made public on various 'shady' websites and even the in-game chat this morning. Apparently servers were taken down to put a stop to that.

Actually the money making program was talked about in the in game chat early morning on the second day, possibly earlier to...
    Edited by HawkMan on April 2, 2014 11:15AM
    Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan
    Also for the record, the account issue STILL hasn't been fixed(I tried logging onto the EU server), it has now been over 24 hours since my and many other peoples accounts broke and aren't recognized by the login server by their userid...

So far the last communication I have is from them FINALLY saying they're "escalating the issue to the proper channels" last night. that would be some 14 hours ago now by my calculations... and still it hasn't been fixed.
    Options
  • Rippah
    Rippah
    I had the same problem.

I spoke to Support who said I was banned for "Gold Selling/Spamming gold sales" - with no details or further information except that I can ask for a review.

I've have hardly been online,what little time I've had outside or work/family has been spent leveling to level 10. I don't use any in game chat as i use vent.

And how do I ask for a review, when I have no info of what to review?

Ironically I have Incident reports where I have reported gold spammers sitting in my inbox.

I have not shared my account details, but with the exploit mentioned in this forum of people logging into others accounts it could be possible?
    I'm at a loss what to do.

ESO Help and Support are yet to do either of those things, help or support.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ok .... invalid login ... incorrect details i have word from a csr this morning im going to copy the ticket into here ...

please read from the bottom up I WAS TO LAZY TO POST IT CORRECTLY

SO YEAH ACCOUNT SUSPENDED WITH NO IDEA WHY HOW AND FOR HOW LONG AFTER LAST CSR MESSAGE ALL AS BEEN QUIET ...

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    when are u going to aknowledge there is an issue with people getting invalid det...

Response By Email (Bradley) (04/02/2014 04:44 AM)
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

You should have received an email stating why you have been suspended.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    Customer By CSS Email (clare stevens) (04/02/2014 04:33 AM)
    Suspended what for ???

Sent from my Windows Phone
    Sent: ‎02/‎04/‎2014 06:02
    To: karldavy149@hotmail.co.uk
    Subject: when are u going to aknowledge there is an issue with people getting invalid det... [Incident: 140401-038422]

Response By Email (Bradley) (04/02/2014 01:02 AM)
    Greetings!

The reason for you not being able to log in is because your account has been suspended.

You can also find this information in our knowledge base, which we consistently update with any changes. Use the following link for the most up-to-date information regarding your question:

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US/track/AvPLzwpjDv8S~ZrJGpIe~yILQtcqHC75Mv8K~zj~PP~D

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

http://elderscrollsonline.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://www.twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://plus.google.com/+ElderScrollsOnline

Warm Regards,

accounted info went here

To: karldavy149@hotmail.co.uk
    Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 20:32:44 -0400
    Subject: when are u going to aknowledge there is an issue with people getting invalid det... [Incident: 140401-038422]

Response By Email (Trevor) (04/01/2014 08:32 PM)
    Greetings!

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your game access. In order to begin processing your request, we first need to verify some information. Please respond to this email with the following:
    1. Payment Method
    a. Last 4 digits of the credit card number
    b. Paypal transaction ID
    c. Complete Game Time code
    2. The Answer to the Secret Question
    3. Current UserID
    4. Associated Email Address
    5. Your first and last name.

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

http://elderscrollsonline.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://www.twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://plus.google.com/+ElderScrollsOnline

Warm Regards,
    Customer By CSS Web (clare stevens) (04/01/2014 03:51 PM)
    when are u going to aknowledge there is an issue with people getting invalid details at log in ...

i have suffered with this for over 12 hours no ... and still im unable to log in even following a server reset ... it would be nice to just see a little tweet or something posted about it on facebook rather than slowly sweeping it under the carpet ... if this issue is not resolved within the next 12 hours im going to be contacting my credit card provider and begin exploring a refund i paid for 5 days early access and i wont be getting it ... i wouldnt be expected to pay if a car under a 10k warrenty went wrong at 9k
    Question Reference # 140401-038422

Date Created: 04/01/2014 03:51 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/02/2014 04:44 AM

Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rippah wrote: »
    I had the same problem.

I spoke to Support who said I was banned for "Gold Selling/Spamming gold sales" - with no details or further information except that I can ask for a review.

I've have hardly been online,what little time I've had outside or work/family has been spent leveling to level 10. I don't use any in game chat as i use vent.

And how do I ask for a review, when I have no info of what to review?

Ironically I have Incident reports where I have reported gold spammers sitting in my inbox.

I have not shared my account details, but with the exploit mentioned in this forum of people logging into others accounts it could be possible?
    I'm at a loss what to do.

ESO Help and Support are yet to do either of those things, help or support.

SUBMIT A TICKET UNDER BILLING SUSPENSION !!! OUT OF CURIOSITY DID U REPORT A GOLD SPAMMER I DID AND FROM THE POINT I RECIEVED THE EMAIL FORWARDING IT ON IVE BEEN SUSPENDED ... I WAS THINKING THAT IT WAS MY MUMBLE STEAM AND TEAMSPEAK OVERLAYS SHOWING UP AS AN EXPLOIT LIKE SO MANY OTHER MMOS IN THE EARLY DAYS OVERLAYS USUALLY MEAN A BAN BUT IVE NOTICED A PATTERN ON VARIOUS FB GROUPS AND SUCH THOSE THAT HAVE REPORTED GOLD SPAMMERS HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN BANNED THEMSELF

Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    when contacting them include ...
    id name
    email addy
    last for digits of cc if paid with a cc otherwise any financial info they may have stored on system paypal transaction number etc etc
    payment method
    security question answer

and ask for a review .
    if u dont provide the above all thats going to happen is your going to delay the process as they wont even begin to look into until u can provide prove of account ownership and expect a lengthy wait 100000s of people have been suspended incorrectly but no one knows they are suspended until a csr finally responds so expect the forums to be flooded with suspion appeals later so get in quick
    Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on April 2, 2014 11:45AM
    Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan
    I reported a gold seller on the second, day after that I just ignored them as their report system was too annoying.

still no more from them after it got "pushed up" or after I sent a new mail askign for status this morning. 8 hours ago.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i submitted my ticket via billing .. its my experience with mmos billing issues gets priority so thats prob why ive had answers quicker than most

its annoying but its amazing to see a pattern develope on the forums of the 3 posts in this suport section nearly all have said they have come into contact with a credit seller namely reporting them ! on day two and unable to log in on day 3

Options
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    Like me you got banned for reported gold spammers.
    Like WTF????
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The theory put forth during one of the betas, that gold spammers are "in" with MMO developers might not be too far-fetched anyway I guess...
    Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan
    Sent in a CSR ticket to billing asking for a review now as well. hoping I can get back into the game I've paid for again sometime soon.

And honestly as fun as they think it is having their CSR reply to mails in characters with silly references to daedra messing stuff up or whatever. When the game don't work because they screwed up my account, I want it fixed and I want to be communicated with in a professional manner, I have no interest in their CSR sitting there pretending to reoleplay and blaming their F-ups on in game mobs. They can do that on their announcements but not in CSR customer communications. that just pisses me off.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i hole heartedly agree with angry nord there ... i noticed the gold spammers were spaming with different @dahdahdah like every minute but the last letter of the name was 1 higher the bot went thro the alphabet twice no assuming they are the same bot thats 52 accounts created at £50 for the basic seems like gold spamming is very lucrative and or someone in eso is in on the scam
    cheap foriegn call center staff with little or no security on site with access to account info
    Options
  • HawkMan
    HawkMan
    Like me you got banned for reported gold spammers.
    Like WTF????

What we learnt from this is that, gold spammers are important to ZOS economoy and we should not under any circumstances /ignore them and absolutely not report them.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    its a template bro no csr writes a single response just edits <insert response here > in templates having worked in a call center myself in my younger student days thats how it was for us u aint got time to write a 5 min email
    Options