Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvprs lost a month of campaign rewards

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
With 3 days to go, our campaign is pushed back another 25 days.
Every faction has lost their monthly rewards, including the stones many were counting on for this chapter.
I'm going to assume either ignorance or apathy.
However, it's key game play for thousands of people so please, get everyone their rewards.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 6, 2023 3:41AM
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I PvP very little, but had a great time during the last Mayhem and enjoyed earning campaign rewards on several characters, even planned out my game play to maximize that. Was looking forward to doing the same for this month's Mayhem. But now I'm not sure if I will participate much beyond earning my tickets.

Tldr: PvE scrubs are.annoyed by this too.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait…WHAT?? We are losing our crystals??
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That latest patch moved the end day for campaigns to always be the end of the month. Current campaign end dates are all moved to the end of June.

Edit: corrected the month, because I can sometimes read.
    Edited by JavaRen on June 5, 2023 8:03PM
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This probably will not be acknowledged. Sadly.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait…WHAT?? We are losing our crystals??

They changed it so campaigns will reset on the first of the month, but rather than, oh, I don't know, waiting until the campaigns that only has 3 days left ended then ending the next campaign a little early they decided to extend the current campaign another 25 freaking days. This effectively shorts everyone an entire month of transmutes and gold jewelry.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, if anyone was wondering if we were going to get anything new for Cyrodiil this update, here it goes - we got the shaft.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They had previously said that they were going to be ending the next campaign EARLY (aka bonus Transmutes) to effect this change.

This is a GIANT BAIT AND SWITCH if it goes down like this.
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get crap anyway so now I need to wait a full month to get even more CRAP

Maybe I'll get one of the top rings people need and can sell that, everything else gets deconstructed
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get crap anyway so now I need to wait a full month to get even more CRAP

Maybe I'll get one of the top rings people need and can sell that, everything else gets deconstructed

It’s not about the crap, it’s about the transmute geode. With the campaign extended by 25 day, that’s a full skipped cycle of 50 transmutes per character.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is completely unacceptable. An oversight like this should never happen.
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100%
    ZoS give us our missed end of campaign rewards! It’s the crystals that are needed
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This sucks. I am not a PvPer, but I spent Mayhem getting enough AP to get crystals on about a dozen characters. I don’t run random dungeons because I hate and despise speed running. I was expecting to get my crystals on all those characters about 3 days from now :(
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had previously said that they were going to be ending the next campaign EARLY (aka bonus Transmutes) to effect this change.

This is a GIANT BAIT AND SWITCH if it goes down like this.

Where was this said? Not that I’m doubting you but it may be good to quote back at them.
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blegh.. This was really disappointing to realize when the servers came back up
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I generally just roll with the punches when it comes to this game but man, this hurts
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait.. extending the campaigns by 25 days was the easier solution than just let the campaign run out and open the new campaigns for only 3 weeks!?
  • afkpro
    afkpro
    ✭✭✭
    don't know how zos could have messed this up.

end the previous campaign early (maintenance). start the new campaign like we're seeing it now to start the new rule set.
  • MetallicMonk
    MetallicMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also lessened the ability to bash cancel animations and removed the ability to jump instantly after a streak which were very useful things in PvP.

Gain nothing, lose fun mechanics and rewards, the usual.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This was crap move to all pvpers and pvers.

I was on a winning team for a change.
    Edited by shadyjane62 on June 6, 2023 12:59AM
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could give double rewards at the end of the current campaign. That would shut me up.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JavaRen wrote: »
    They could give double rewards at the end of the current campaign. That would shut me up.

Maybe for triple.

There is a time-value for things like Transmutes where Transmutes today are more valuable than Transmutes a month from now.
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a valid point, which I had not considered.
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe for triple.

There is a time-value for things like Transmutes where Transmutes today are more valuable than Transmutes a month from now.

I agree with that

The transmutes have far more value now, immediately following the release of the new class/content and before the next midyear mayhem event, then they do going to later

And I am only getting the rewards from a single character, I bet people who pushed through with all the characters they have are very very unhappy with this
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bleakz wrote: »

Maybe for triple.

I agree with that

The transmutes have far more value now, immediately following the release of the new class/content and before the next midyear mayhem event, then they do going to later

And I am only getting the rewards from a single character, I bet people who pushed through with all the characters they have are very very unhappy with this

Yes we are.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch Notes:
    Cyrodiil Campaigns
    Starting with this update and moving forward, each of the old 30-day Cyrodiil campaigns will default to resetting on the first of the month at the daily reset time.
    As a one-time adjustment, any campaigns which would have reset sometime in June will instead reset on the first of July.

I kind of took this as them saying we'd get double rewards but idk, could be wishful thinking.

@ZOS_GinaBruno what's the story with this all?
    Edited by OtarTheMad on June 6, 2023 1:53AM
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read this while getting my new, 19th character almost to tier 3. You are correct, I am not amused.

All that work on 18 characters...
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also did all my 10 characters in the PVP event and I need the transmutes in the next couple of days to make my archanists CP gear. Very very dissatisfied with this.
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't usually get p*ssed by stuff like this, but after purposefully farming Cyro for hundreds of transmutes last month to make a fresh set of gear for my arcanist... yeah, I'm p*ssed. Bad form, Zos, bad form.
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • green_grapebird
    green_grapebird
    ✭✭✭
    I'm terrible at alliance war, I have to put a enormous lot of time in scouting missions to not get killed instantly, so i did this on 4 characters last month, including all questst in the 2 city's my alliance owned.
    I had / have tier 1 for every character with 3 days to go.
    Now I log in, and *** Timer is on 25 days instead of 2...

What the freaking hell is this rubbish, [snip]
    I have no other way to get transmute stones, i had to put an entire week in just alliance for those 4 characters and this is what we get?
    ZOS do you really think i'm spending any more money on the way you treat your customers???
    NO FREAKING WAY.

And why no compensation ( give everyone at least the transmute stones they had right to before the patch???

[edited for bashing]

While players native language is not english and shamed to say, don't know what you mean with "bashing"
    also never intended any harm with my post, or anywhere.
    I'm very sensitive and won't willingly and knowingly hurt anyone.
    I also don't understand why only my 2 posts are edited while after them there are far far worse and fiercer posts (rightly so if i might say)
    so sorry if something came over wrong, i never intended any harm. (i hate having to defend myself while not being aware of doing anything wrong)
    Edited by green_grapebird on June 6, 2023 10:32PM
    I'm a dutchie, an introvert person, but I do like to get in contact ingame, just are quickly overwhelmed when too many people are asking or saying things at once.I'm a very sensitive en emphatic person. Eso is my first mmorpg.I used to play only single player like the witcher series, skyrim, assassin's creed, tombraider and such.but after 5 skyrim playthroughs and a successor years away I thought to give Eso a try.You can always message me, I don't always respond very quick, but DO respond when I see I have a message, I'm just not that active on the forum or discord, only when playing with others.
  • green_grapebird
    green_grapebird
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Patch Notes:
    Cyrodiil Campaigns
    Starting with this update and moving forward, each of the old 30-day Cyrodiil campaigns will default to resetting on the first of the month at the daily reset time.
    As a one-time adjustment, any campaigns which would have reset sometime in June will instead reset on the first of July.

I kind of took this as them saying we'd get double rewards but idk, could be wishful thinking.

@ZOS_GinaBruno what's the story with this all?

Yeah right, that would be a first for ZOS, doing something positive for their hard paying customers...
    I'm done with them..
    As thinks stand, I for one have gotten no rewards whatsoever, the timer just went from just 3 days to 25, could have done a new campaing in that time, [snip] its almost an entire campaign time.

I'm really mad, I know some of you have much more characters, But i sincerely suck big time at PvP so can only do scouting missions and quest in owned city/cities, this goes so sloooowly to get tier 1,
    It cost me a week for 4 characters, all 4 just tier 1..
    And now, nothing, no rewards, and the chance to start the new campaign gone, worse instead of 2 days waiting for 4x 50 transmute stones, now I can wait 25 days (a month)

Thanks a lot ZOS, you won't be seeing me anytime soon, and sincerely regret getting Necrom and giving you even more money.

[edited for profanity bypass]

While players native language is not english and shamed to say, don't know what you mean with "profanity bypass" ?? never heard of it.
    also never intended any harm with my post, or anywhere.
    I'm very sensitive and won't willingly and knowingly hurt anyone.
    I also don't understand why only my 2 posts are edited while after them there are far far worse and fiercer posts (rightly so if i might say)
    so sorry if something came over wrong, i never intended any harm. (i hate having to defend myself while not being aware of doing anything wrong)
    Edited by green_grapebird on June 6, 2023 10:32PM
    I'm a dutchie, an introvert person, but I do like to get in contact ingame, just are quickly overwhelmed when too many people are asking or saying things at once.I'm a very sensitive en emphatic person. Eso is my first mmorpg.I used to play only single player like the witcher series, skyrim, assassin's creed, tombraider and such.but after 5 skyrim playthroughs and a successor years away I thought to give Eso a try.You can always message me, I don't always respond very quick, but DO respond when I see I have a message, I'm just not that active on the forum or discord, only when playing with others.