The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• pantherfan69
    pantherfan69
    ✭✭
    0us9aid3idyu.png

Hmm another shot of my dark templar, hope it shows up
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Frost Warden at the peak of Sorrow.czpqs0kvfefy.jpeg
  • Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even my camel smiled for this shot
    Screenshot-20200509-081211.png

Came across this bunch working out so although my skelly doesn't have much in muscle i decided i'd show em how to do it ;)

Screenshot-20200511-191639.png
  • Suligost
    Suligost
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot-20200526-004942.png
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I like the new Sword-Thane outfit style

kg2ZxSm.png
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on November 1, 2020 3:05PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ng9657qpugli.png
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My holiest of templars purging my friends of their sins.
    54wpcky42qn7.png
  • haseo1997
    haseo1997
    Soul Shriven
    Here's my main character. A Khajit magicka sorcerer in his office. I started playing ESO in march and have been enjoying the game so far.
    f1cn88lvjpg0.png
    g03njk7rpudw.png
    s0zyhuvc8cwa.png
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    je9qcwvqjn5z.jpg
    The benevolent divine archer, Delric. Heals for friends, and arrows for foes!
  • haseo1997
    haseo1997
    Soul Shriven
    je9qcwvqjn5z.jpg

I love the interior design. Is it your house? :)
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haseo1997 wrote: »
    je9qcwvqjn5z.jpg

Yes, thank you! My Crafting Guild Hall door is open to all (If you're PSN I'm scion_of_yggdra)! I think I fiiinally finished getting it where I want it.

To see the whole room...

I meant to include his combat attire lol but I only have videos... Guess I need to do a photo shoot later and update this post :P
    Edited by Scion_of_Yggdrasil on June 2, 2020 3:24PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    haseo1997 wrote: »
    je9qcwvqjn5z.jpg

Yes, thank you! My Crafting Guild Hall door is open to all (If you're PSN I'm scion_of_yggdra)! I think I fiiinally finished getting it where I want it.

To see the whole room...

I meant to include his combat attire lol but I only have videos... Guess I need to do a photo shoot later and update this post :P

The whole room looks fantastic. Great job!
  • United_States
    5vmaymblgjr4.png
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    z0dfyed9b2tk.png

Bought Greymoor today, me and my friend @TheCanino are ready already
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Grimosh
    Grimosh
    Soul Shriven
    y9jh4tz37a6i.jpg
    2722rh493k23.jpg

• Old_Foggy
    Old_Foggy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome background. :)
    Screenshot-20200612-213813.png

Screenshot-20200612-213837.png
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Age fans might recognize these two :)

4ir1gnucz21v.jpg
    szuvjlpxd6p1.jpg
    taq2ei71tug0.jpg
    oj8obari004w.jpg
    ri811j0a4pmt.jpg
    apzyidaegtdp.jpg

[The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Villainelle
    Villainelle
    ✭✭
    Pretty pleased with how my Orc Necro boy turned out.

yhcrwsj5ivmn.png
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W2tLZqt.jpg

wbCzW1c.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Soldier224
    Soldier224
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Outfits of my Main:

Dwemeroutift:

w8jkncg34438.jpg

j4hlyw7bapch.jpg

Hlaalu Outfit:

e5rd2jtazdnc.jpg

pcjqlkrpf521.jpg

Fenceoutfit:

abd1p57xyu5l.jpg

His Background in Short Form:

Officially he is an Dwemer expert from House Hlaalu. He is known as a Trader and Collector of Dwemertechnology. Unofficially he is a Fence too.

Man muss realistisch sein - Neunfinger Logan (First Law Trilogy)
    RP Guide: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/431297/rp-guide-aus-persoenlicher-sicht-was-ist-rp
    Für alle Einbrecher Tamriels oder die die es werden wollen:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/313750/diebestouren-guide-effektiver-diebstahl-in-teso (veraltet)
    Überblick über die Häuser der Dunmer (Enthält Interpretationen/Für Diskussionen offen):
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/481389/die-haeuser-der-dunmer-in-der-zeit-von-eso-haus-hlaalu-redoran-telvanni

• Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    a6azLv6.png

EqFFxhT.png
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty pleased with how my Orc Necro boy turned out.
    yhcrwsj5ivmn.png

That’s a handsome Orc!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This took a while but I'm happy with the barbarian look.

1f62doh.jpg
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    ✭✭✭
    w4phsanf3t52.png

My Magicka DK Dunmer. Maybe he has spend to much times with nords and got a little acultirized.
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭

taq2ei71tug0.jpg

Holy .... Morrigan in the flesh. Great job!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I told you the last time, here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6604922#Comment_6604922

It took some time for Sarayn to recover from his encounter with the Engine Guardian. He spent several months alone, reading, contemplating his next plans, getting used to his prosthetics.

full_xjpot0w30b1rxgpyjqbxegyc60is.jpg

He finally came to the conclusion that, sooner or later, he would have to travel back to his home on Vvardenfell to make amends. Not sure if they would forgive him or just arrest him, brand him with symbols of shame to mark him as an outcast, and throw him back out of the country (which is the proper procedure for several Dunmer houses; the last time he just vanished before they could get hold of him) - but he should try if he would want to see his home again, right? Life is fragile. He learnt it the hard way. And he knew he would not want to die never seeing his hometown and his family again.

But first, before things get serious, he decided to go on a little vacation. Nothing dangerous. Anequina would be nice, he thought, warm climate, lots of old architecture to study, and for sure he would be able to acquire some new pieces for his archeological collection.

full_desrgqwhhac0ld45y4ivpm95jxyr.jpg

full_ssypeqrr6h7ttlvvm4oyf2gvvnyn.jpg

(And yes, he uses illusion magic to disguise the true nature of his arms. Most people react rather unsettled when they see someone with limbs made of Dwemer metal).

There were some incidents though, which got him back to his usual adventurer lifestyle.

full_fcow0mn111en4pmdyyhwjqmqaf2f.jpg

full_wi1wtondihwvy07vnlufz7q4hl2s.jpg

Vvardenfell was quickly forgotten. Especially when he heard that several entrances to the Blackreach Caverns beneath Skyrim were discovered. He had read about the disappearance of the Snow Elves. He had heard rumours about old Dwemer cities. He was still afraid of Dwemer automatons (Who would blame him after that one accident?), but there was also a certain fascination, he had to admit.

So he travelled from Anequina directly to Western Skyrim. Starting in Solitude, he searched for information about how to enter Blackreach. He heard about an expedition, so he just joined them. Only for some days. As soon as he had found the way, they were of no interest for him anymore and he began zu explore the caverns on his own.

full_8m2soepzxuhjtrn6ci8hamflmg77.jpg

full_ac4ddyqz33h8wbndhttgm9atq8eb.jpg

He spent weeks and months in the deep. You know what happens to people in isolation? Never seeing daylight, surrounded day and night by the clicking, ticking and hissing of Dwemer machines?

full_8hupmzzhetszuvauxfqmdsrp8nop.jpg

No, just joking. That's just his usual eccentric behavior. He's fine. And he will probably head for Vvardenfell soon.

To be continued...
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    0nmuteere4de.jpg
    ige84uhrb4ep.jpg
    7340dub6wny7.jpg

My boy, Sterling.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭

4ir1gnucz21v.jpg
    szuvjlpxd6p1.jpg
    taq2ei71tug0.jpg
    oj8obari004w.jpg
    ri811j0a4pmt.jpg
    apzyidaegtdp.jpg

Those came out great, I love them and recognized even before reading your comment!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lengthy background story for my main char Sarayn Andrethi - newest update (a rather short one, and the next one will probably take a while).

Part 1:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6604922#Comment_6604922

Part 2:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6856562/#Comment_6856562

Part 3:

An excerpt from a letter by Darvasa Andrethi of Great House Telvanni to her friend Tilenra:

"I'm so worried about my brother. I received a letter from him yesterday. He announced to me that he would return to Vvardenfell soon - and maybe even try to receive an audience with the council! That's the dumbest idea he could have after all what happened!

I always told him: 'You can't go to bed with the son of a Redoran counsillor! If they find out, they will kill you! And probably him as well!' But when did he ever listen to me?! And he never had much self-restraint either...

I can still remember the day the both of them showed up here in Sadrith Mora. My brother told us that his friend was from a family who lived in Cyrodiil for generations and didn't have a real connection to any House anymore. Since our family has no problem with outlanders, it went well for 3 or 4 weeks. Then a Redoran counsillor and his troops arrived in our town and claimed that Sarayn had kidnapped his son, just when he was to marry some high-ranked noblewoman.

We had to banish him, right? I don't think there was a different solution to avoid an open conflict. I love my brother, of course, but he brought so much shame upon us."

When Sarayn arrived at the docks of Vivec City on the 26th of Sun's Dawn 2E 608, things looked a little different than he expected...

full_mtf8wsmlbzvrzsiu9a2zlod42ipj.jpg

To be continued...
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I just wanted to link my screenshots by a bit of story (thought it might be a nice idea to give them an order and more meaning), but now it's somehow... evolving :D More than I exspected. So, yes, I've written a bit more. This update is without pictures - I'm sorry, it's just hard to illustrate this time (wondering if this is the right place to post it then - but it would be strange to post a continuous story to several threads, no?). Hope I will have new screenshots the next time. Oh, and I also hope I haven't made too many grammar mistakes or typos. Please keep in mind that it's really hard to translate Dunmeri to English ;)

Also, yes, this starts utterly depressive. But he's getting better. It's the bathing probably. Give an elf a bathtub and everything's fine again ;)

Part 1: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6604922#Comment_6604922
    Part 2: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6856562/#Comment_6856562
    Part 3: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6865243/#Comment_6865243

Part 4:

Entries from Sarayn Andrethi's travel journal -

26th of Sun's Dawn 2E 608

Seen some Redoran warriors at the coast when the ship passed Ashurnibibi. Fine young f'lahs. Made me think about him. Wonder if he's married by now? Or did they find out the truth and he had to pay the price?

I know their rules, he had told me often enough: "A Redoran's duty is first to the Temple, second to Great House Redoran, third to family and clan. Events must be judged, judgement endured. A soft, careless life is not worth living. A Redoran noble is always honourable, pious and grave."

I misguided him, he cried. I threatened him. I forced him to come with me. He had no chance against me, I heard him pleading to his father while I was hiding from his men. And from ours. ALMSIVI know how they could believe him, but his father's demand for retribution was declared licit.

Don't know how much time I spent there. Must have been hours. Too afraid to even breathe, because I thought they would hear me. Arms and legs slowly getting numb. Not knowing how and when I could get out of there alive, or even if at all. Eventually hoping I could just fall asleep and die.

26th of Sun's Dawn 2E 608, evening

Arrived in Vivec only to see that damned moon is coming down! Everything was in an uproar. All ships full with people trying to leave the city. So, what now?! There's no way to get to Sadrith Mora now, also, I doubt I'll get an appointment with the council in this situation. Decided to head Northwest to our old ancestral tomb near Balmora. Hope I'll be able to open the door, so at least I had a place to stay for the night.

27th of Sun's Dawn 2E 608

Our ancestral tomb is flooded. Had to sleep in a cave. Wondering what to do now?! Probably head further North to get away from Vivec in case Baar Dau really crashes. Not sure if it would help, but it's worth a try, I guess. It's all Redoran territory here, though. Redoran to the North and West, Ashlanders to the East. Doubt they'll welcome a Telvanni. And it gets harder and harder to stay calm. At least the Redoran won't care much if they see me, I think. They've got other problems momentarily. Still, I shall stay cautious.

5th of First Seed 2E 608

Still unsure about what to do. Generally, it all feels so... unreal. I've returned to Vvardenfell finally, after all these years, and now all this is happening... I could laugh hysterically if I wasn't so worried for my parents and Darvasa. I'll continue travelling northwards. No clue what will happen then. I'm tired. I'll just continue walking. Will arrive somewhere, somewhen. It all doesn't make sense anyway.

6th of First Seed 2E 608

Arrived near Gnisis. Thought I'd stop by the Shrine Of Valor in the Koal Cave grotto. Can still remember that pilgrimage we made. How old was I? 9? My friends had told me there were dreugh in the cave. I was so afraid, clinging to my father's arm, not daring to let go for even a second. The adults laughed and told me to look at my sister. 3 years younger, but only half as squeamish. Instead of feeling ashamed, I actually just felt proud of her.

7th of First Seed 2E 608

Had a strange chance encounter after leaving the grotto. Revus. I wasn't even sure if it was really him at first. It was raining and the air was so ashy (it gets worse every day) that I couldn't see him clearly from a distance. But since he always used to dress so vividly... I mean, really?! Who else wears pink jackets? I mended my pace and approached - and I was right. It really was him. I didn't even know he had left Sadrith Mora. Darvasa never told me in her letters. He seemed so glad and somehow relieved to see me and invited me to stay with him since it was already getting dark.

When we arrived in his home and I saw my reflection in the mirror for the first time in days, I was startled. Even in that dim light, I could clearly see that I never looked that bad in my life before, not even when they dragged me out of Rkugamz. Face smeared with ashes and mud, rainwater dripping from my stringy and dirty hair, the skin beneath my eyes the deepest black, but worst of all was that vacant, abysmally hopeless expression.

I should take a bath, he said. And that he would lend me spare clothes (I don't have much left anyway. All ruined from sleeping in caves and outside for over a week). At that moment, it hit me: He would see my arms sooner or later. I couldn't keep them conceiled all the time, not even magically. So I decided to just tell him right away. Took off coat and gloves, soaked from the rain. Revus first stared at me in disbelief, then with a certain interest. He's been studying all kinds of Dwemer apparatuses for years, after all, and these prostheses, while technically refined, were clearly built upon Dwemeri designs.

It felt weird being examined like that. I stood there topless, he lifted and lowered my arm, bending the joints back and forth, while observing the mechanisms. My skin was still damp from bathing. "Revus, I'm freezing.", I said. He apologized. "It's late already. I'll prepare the bed for you." While he was busy, I covered my upper body with a blanket and went outside for some minutes. Standing there, watching the starry night sky through the nebular layers of ash, I noticed a familiar scent. It has become spring.
    @Syldras | PC | EU