The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which NPC would be the most fun to have a drink with?

LadyLavina
LadyLavina
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd have to personally say Jorunn the Skald-King , though I'd imagine he'd finish a barrel by the time I finished a glass.
Edited by LadyLavina on January 31, 2023 11:45AM
PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mai'q the Liar.
    Wait, do Aedra count as NPCs? Then I'd switch to Dibella.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyris of course
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stuga
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raz or Darien 100%
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artura Pamarc, trader in Rimmen. We can have a drink and paint :*
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    Naryu Vivian.

Emphasize the period.
    Edited by Jarndyce on January 31, 2023 3:57PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any Alfiq,Alfiq-raht,Cathay, Cathay-raht,Dagi,Dagi-raht, Mane,Pahmar,Pahmar-raht,Senche, Senche-raht, Suthay, Suthay-raht,Tojay,Tojay-raht.
    Just literally any Khajiit in the game.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • thesarahandcompany
    thesarahandcompany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z'amaja
    Sarahandcompany
    She/Her/Hers
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caska. She's fierce and it would be a hoot to have a drink with a giant talking cat.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eveli Sharp-Arrow. Her brother says she can easily get drunk and as someone who has never 'drank' before, I think it would be loads of fun to see what would happen :D
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell of course, his repertoire of anecotes and jokes would be endless. Whether they'd agree to serve him given that he'd look four sails to the wind before he'd taken a sip is another matter.
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bastian. We could find one of those taverns he's always wanting to spend my money at, sit down, have a couple pints, and I could finally get the story behind his tattoos.

Plus, I'd like to hear him philosophize when he's a bit tipsy.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skordo the Knife.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong when drinking with someone called Skordo the Knife?
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rigurt the Brash, obviously.
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more I think about it, I'd rather have that drink with Mirri and find out why she hates me grabbing bugs lol
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here to say Rigurt, but since someone else already mentioned him, I'll go for my second choice: Dringoth.

Before anyone asks how in blazes that could work, I quote a Bosmer joke: a skeleton walked into a bar and ordered a drink, a mop and a bucket.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urgarlag Chief-bane.
  • SerasWhip
    SerasWhip
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Velsa, she is one of the few characters I've actually enjoyed talking with.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stuga, of course. Best character in the whole dang game.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like because of my profile picture I have to say my choice would be some completely inconspicuous and not suspicious at all person who offers me a drink first, like a dunmer named Sanvyn Giren, or an imperial named Segunivus, or that breton Samuel Gourone, you get the idea by this point.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say rigurt if things didn't go horribly wrong around him on a regular basis, so I'll go with raz.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elam Drels because he's got a rapier wit.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elam Drels because he's got a rapier wit.

I was just going to post this! I LOVE his patented version of snark; it's just like my own (unfortunately, I get in trouble for that on a regular basis - kind of unfair he doesn't!)

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolgrul, he'd probably try and eat a slaughterfish with it's teeth in.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt, Z'jadi or M'iaq would all be fun drinkin' buddies! :smile:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    King Emeric. He’d have some great stories to tell, and he’d tell them in Bill Nighy’s voice.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt the Brash.

He buys all the drinks, tries to pay attention to what you'd like and will get you tasty desserts, and he'll bail you out of trouble if the night takes a wild ride. He'll also put you in a carriage to try and make sure you get home safe if you accidentally end up three sheets to the wind. He also has tons of wild stories and is always up to make some more.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 1, 2023 6:00AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gabrielle Benele

She obviously can be in a bit of a goofy mood while not getting stupid. And I'd like to explore what she meant by handcuffs giving her ideas.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say Fennorian first, but I guess we don't prefer the same drinks.