The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which NPC would be the most fun to have a drink with?

• Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a VERY hard choice between Cadwell or Elam Drals. Cadwell would be a hoot, and you may end up fighting daedra before the night is over, but Elam Drals? You KNOW that guys seen some stuff(I said STUFF mods. Keeping it PG here, but we all know what I REALLY meant don't we readers) if he's drinking he's GOT to share some stories.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I was going to say Fennorian first, but I guess we don't prefer the same drinks.

I'd rather drink a glass of blood than a glass of Jagga.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Sereyne the alcoholic kitty. She’s my favourite houseguest of them all =^.^=
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath.

Maybe he would get so drunk that his tricks would backfire on himself and give him a taste of his own medicine. :D
    Edited by SilverBride on February 1, 2023 4:24PM
    PCNA
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath.

Maybe he would get so drunk that his tricks would backfire on himself and give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

Oh my, he'd almost be scary to drink with :D
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashur
    Elam Drals
    Vivec
    Sereyne (if she doesn't drink all of it by herself)
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu and it’s not even close.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would depend on what I'm looking for:

Fun: Rigurt the Brash
    Serious: Abnur Tharn
    Romantic: Gwendis

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Gwendis, or maybe even Vorundil.
    Oh, wait, you meant alcohol didn't you? I'll have to think about that.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt the Brash, obviously.

yep
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... I guess Nahfahlaar...?

I mean you would have to introduce the concept of what it means to "have a drink" to a Dragon, but it could lead to some very interesting conversation I guess :D
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are quite a few, I would drink with. But okay I choose Lyris. She´s fun.
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one drunk Alfiq you meet in the Stitches in Elsweyr
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean you would have to introduce the concept of what it means to "have a drink" to a Dragon, but it could lead to some very interesting conversation I guess :D

Just IMAGINE the drunk dragon philosophical conversations though 😂
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arox the Multiator or Elam Drais
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I was going to say Fennorian first, but I guess we don't prefer the same drinks.

A vampire couldn't drink anything other than blood, ever?
    I'd definitely have a... um... drink with him...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A vampire couldn't drink anything other than blood, ever?

Depends on the lore. In many traditional stories, they can drink blood only. I think TES doesn't have this limitation, though.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't drink drink, but Velsa
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • GBllt
    GBllt
    ✭✭
    Narsis Dren 👀
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just IMAGINE the drunk dragon philosophical conversations though 😂

drunk philosophy is best philosophy :D
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt!!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • JakelDK
    JakelDK
    ✭✭✭
    Haskil
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Pre-High Isle Jakarn. First because there are so many stories in that character and you never know how much is true, but Elsweyr also gave him considerable depth. Second because it doesn't have to end with the drink.

2) Both Stibbons. The first not because it's fun but because I need to say I'm sorry. The second because after all these years he probably needs to get things off his chest. Actually, neither of these would be fun drinks. The Saga of Stibbons is rather disturbing.
    Edited by Northwold on February 3, 2023 12:41PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Captain Kaleen and Jakarn, because it'd be fun to see Captain Kaleen even after a few drinks, keep destroying Jakarn when he gets frisky, and also share tales of their (mis)adventures.
    -Raz and Queen Ayrenn, so they could get sufficiently sloshed to also start divulging all the fun things they got up to when when Queen Ayrenn ran away. The only problem is they could both probably drink the Vestige under the table.
    -Naryu and Darien, because with every drink their antagonism of who will flirt the most with the Vestige would increase (plot twist: at the end of the night, they leave together :lol:)
    -Jester Queen Ayrenn, because of the 'rippling muscles and incredible tolerance to alcohol'. Actually, all the fake sovereigns from the Jester's Fest, plus Princess the pig for the extra chaos in the pub.
    -The Cyrodillic Collections crew for a fun night of light drinks and games.
    -Rada al-Saran, though there should be caution for the Vestige not to become the drink.
    -Tythis and Nuzhimeh, because they work hard, and need to unwind and talk about their own lives and happenings.
    -Heem Jas, Sud-Hareem and co., among other dungeons nps, because they probably could use a drink or ten :lol:

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    -Captain Kaleen and Jakarn, because it'd be fun to see Captain Kaleen even after a few drinks, keep destroying Jakarn when he gets frisky, and also share tales of their (mis)adventures.
    -Raz and Queen Ayrenn, so they could get sufficiently sloshed to also start divulging all the fun things they got up to when when Queen Ayrenn ran away. The only problem is they could both probably drink the Vestige under the table.
    -Naryu and Darien, because with every drink their antagonism of who will flirt the most with the Vestige would increase (plot twist: at the end of the night, they leave together :lol:)
    -Jester Queen Ayrenn, because of the 'rippling muscles and incredible tolerance to alcohol'. Actually, all the fake sovereigns from the Jester's Fest, plus Princess the pig for the extra chaos in the pub.
    -The Cyrodillic Collections crew for a fun night of light drinks and games.
    -Rada al-Saran, though there should be caution for the Vestige not to become the drink.
    -Tythis and Nuzhimeh, because they work hard, and need to unwind and talk about their own lives and happenings.
    -Heem Jas, Sud-Hareem and co., among other dungeons nps, because they probably could use a drink or ten :lol:

Yes! You reminded me that the Jester’s Queen and Kings are the best NPCs ever!

My favorite is Jester King Jorunn. He’s awesome.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn, with Abnur Tharn in the same room but not at our table. Their snarky exchanges would be extremely entertaining.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kailstig the Axe! He'd have great stories ☺️
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The rabbit whose eyes you are not supposed to look into. Make it a drinking game. See how many drinks before you look into its eyes.
    Edited by Red_Feather on February 4, 2023 6:29PM