The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goodies I like to see in the game.

Braggar
Braggar
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone.

I got some game ideas. What you guys think?

Companions

1. We can create characters. What if our player characters, could follow the player all around Tamriel, instead of the basic companions? Characters could even level up that way. Learn skills etc.
2. Companions could carry inventory loot. Which might be very important, for many players.
3. Once the player activated a emote in the chat window, the same emote could force the Companion, to do the same interaction. Like sit on a chair. Another idea different variation. My character plays the lute, and my companion the flute as example.
4. The choice that makes it possible, to change companion body proportions.

Housing

1. Other player characters could be houseguests, and walk around in any owned building.
2. Houseguests could do some chores through a menu, for the player in any building. Like cooking in the kitchen, or entertain with some music etc. Why? Just for fun.
3. Any owned house could turn into a bad shape, after a while. Which means the player has to fix it. Like replace worn out wallpapers, floor tiles etc.
4. Once we got the permission of a friend in the list, we can visit the player´s main house. Why can´t we actually visit all houses, that a friend owns? Doesn´t matter if the person is online or not. It should be possible.
5. We need more available variations of doors, for obtainable player homes.

Bed

I can sit down on many chairs all around Tamriel, through the game option 'sit'. And beds? There is still no option available. My character simply can´t lay down in a bed. Only through a emote. I think that has to be changed. I care for details.

Music!!!

We can play on the lute, flute, drum with a Emote. The Vossa Satl however is only available as a Mementos. But we can´t play a full song on it. Like Red Diamond etc. Kalanu in Lilmoth (Murkmire) plays his songs all day long. Anyone could play this typical Argonian song. That idea would be a big win, for the game in my opinion!!! Love the idea.

Boats

We can sit on a horse, ride around Tamriel. But we can´t use a boat in the ocean. We can only swim or teleport by boats. I wonder why? A animated boat, would be a big win. Even several players in a group could use one boat, and travel that way.

Food And Drink Contests

Anyone saw the Nord NPC food/drink contests in Windhelm. I think they should be basically available for players. I remember right away a food contest quest, in the Rift called: Geirmund's Oath. Once the quest is done, you can´t do it again, unless with a different character. Might be a lot of fun, if such contests are always available in several cities. Any player could join them. The winner could earn gold, or other things.

Job Idea.

Work in a Inn, serve drinks for thirsty NPC´s. And try to keep up, cause as more you serve as more NPC´s want some mead. Or work in a kitchen, and cook food for hungry NPC´s. Earn gold that way.

Drugs

The character could get addicted to drugs, like Skooma or booze. Drugs boost a lot of energy in battle. But a overdose leads to health issues, for a while. And the player need a cure, soon or later.

Mounts

Several of them look scary, tough fierce creatures. But they can´t help you in battle. Would be great if they could attack.

Emote

Why can NPC`s and player characters (drunk personality) belch in the game, but not fart? Is a emote possible? Imagine that. It would be so silly in the game. Good for a laugh.

Edited by Braggar on December 31, 2022 12:32AM
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all nice ideas. Just little bits of extra immersion is always nice. I'd personally like to have the instruments like the lute and qanun to have an optional version with the vocals of the songs you play, even if it just used the already existing vocals in the game it'd be a nice touch.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely 100% fart personality with effects that could clear room would be the best 🤣
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazador wrote: »
    These are all nice ideas. Just little bits of extra immersion is always nice. I'd personally like to have the instruments like the lute and qanun to have an optional version with the vocals of the songs you play, even if it just used the already existing vocals in the game it'd be a nice touch.

Thank you. I like your idea very much. I wonder if that is possible?
    nebula3832 wrote: »
    Definitely 100% fart personality with effects that could clear room would be the best 🤣

LOL a fart personality. Green gas animations included.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

4. Once we got the permission of a friend in the list, we can visit the player´s main house. Why can´t we actually visit all houses, that a friend owns? Doesn´t matter if the person is online or not. It should be possible.

Actualy you can. If you will have permission to visit other houses, you can travel there.
    You can use addons or without addons use command:
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@playerid ", houseid)
    and on the uesp find house ID
    Edited by davidtk on January 4, 2023 3:47AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu's neked bod.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Cazador wrote: »

Thank you. I like your idea very much. I wonder if that is possible?

LOL a fart personality. Green gas animations included.

I'd seriously pay whatever in crowns to get something like this lol...can you imagine going into a serious dungeon and everyone else is being all serious looking at the boss and you let one rip....lol would be priceless 😁
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

Actualy you can. If you will have permission to visit other houses, you can travel there.

Thank you very much. I try that.

I'd seriously pay whatever in crowns to get something like this lol...can you imagine going into a serious dungeon and everyone else is being all serious looking at the boss and you let one rip....lol would be priceless 😁

LMAO that could be amazing! Or talk to a king anyone important, and let yourself go LOL. I couldn´t stop laughing. I agree with you, I would pay right away for such a personality! I wonder right now, which personality could that be? Beggar? Standing around farting, coughing, begging for gold, scratching him-herself all day long.

By the way you know these Skyrim mods?

Animated Fart Shouting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4rBkV-vRpY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiaYEHdpLTE

Baked Beans of Skyrim - The definitive fart mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL2VC5fDGHg

• nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

Thank you very much. I try that.

LMAO that could be amazing! Or talk to a king anyone important, and let yourself go LOL. I couldn´t stop laughing. I agree with you, I would pay right away for such a personality! I wonder right now, which personality could that be? Beggar? Standing around farting, coughing, begging for gold, scratching him-herself all day long.

By the way you know these Skyrim mods?

Animated Fart Shouting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4rBkV-vRpY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiaYEHdpLTE

Omg...you made my day i don't think I have ever laughed so much after watching those videos 🤣🤣🤣 this needs to be added immediately to eso😁
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speaking of emotes: are there any singing emotes, or are the musical ones only instruments ?
    I do of course realise there are logistical problems here, i.e. who voices the different songs, and will these voices fit the character you're using.
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 7, 2023 10:26AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Fenris131
    Fenris131
    Soul Shriven
    Your companions point reminds me of the "Pawns" from Dragon's Dogma. Personally, that was one of the main things I enjoyed about that game, so I think it would be really cool if ESO implemented something like that. That said, however, I fully doubt they ever will. The added creation and customization would likely overload some of the servers and prevent real players from entering, and that is where there money comes from.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

Omg...you made my day i don't think I have ever laughed so much after watching those videos 🤣🤣🤣 this needs to be added immediately to eso😁

You´re welcome :smile: The very good thing about Animated Fart Shouting is, once installed any NPC, who can shout like the Dragonborn will fart instead. Try attack Ulfric in Windhelm. Cracks you up, if you see him in action.
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Speaking of emotes: are there any singing emotes, or are the musical ones only instruments ?
    I do of course realise there are logistical problems here, i.e. who voices the different songs, and will these voices fit the character you're using.

None I´m aware of. Instruments only. But I love that idea. I wouldn´t mind, if our characters would sing with a NPC voice.
    True might be difficult for ZOS hm.

Fenris131 wrote: »
    Your companions point reminds me of the "Pawns" from Dragon's Dogma. Personally, that was one of the main things I enjoyed about that game, so I think it would be really cool if ESO implemented something like that. That said, however, I fully doubt they ever will. The added creation and customization would likely overload some of the servers and prevent real players from entering, and that is where there money comes from.

Thank you. Imagine you see two of your characters, running around Tamriel at the same time. Your companion don´t need to uhm talk. Could express her/himself, like your main character. Scream and shout. Don´t need any extra character like/dislikes. As example Bastian, and his cheese problem. If money is a object for ZOS, they could offer this character-companion feature in the Crown Store. Buy one token, choose a character and enjoy. I guess that idea could be a big win, for us and ZOS. Yes I agree with you. Hm the servers are already overloaded. :smiley:

By the way everyone. Days ago I shared some other ideas, in the Crown Store Item Wish List. That could be interesting as well?

Hello! I share some of my ideas.

I really would like to get a Mammoth mount. Tamriel could shake, if the big stomper jumps down from a hill. I would pay gladly for that mount. Love the idea.

uwzl9a4plydm.jpg

Chapter Idea

I see pirates in the game. I thought, hey players could fight at sea PVE related. As pirates true swashbucklers. Or work for the king instead get jobs. Climb aboard a ship, and start battles in the ocean. Attack enemy NPC´s, and sometimes defeat sea snakes, SCARY slaughter fishes and other creatures. Capture enemy ships collect loot, attack castles on little islands. Once inherited the island has to be defended sometimes. Cause NPC´s might try to attack, and get their property back. The player ship itself, could be damaged after a while, and need repairs. Or for PVP fans, start PVP ocean battles instead. Like in Cyrodiil, all 3 factions fight each other. 4 players could group on a ship, meet other groups and start a battle. Attack with cannons, or go for a duel. Capture ships, or little islands of other factions. Earn gold even Alliance Points that way.

Games

We can buy games, as decoration like Blood on the snow, Swan Stones, or Punctilious Conflict etc. Place them in our homes. But what if we can actually use those games? Buy them in the crown store and interact. Like two players meet, and play? The winner of a game, could earn some gold that way. The new chapter High Isle, offers a card game. Why can´t we play others games too?

Paint

Buy a paint tool. Capture a image in the game. Go home to your painting set, and draw that very image on a canvas. Then choose a frame, place it in your home. Sell it to other players, or even merchants for gold.

Settlement kit

I thought about Fallout 4, the settlements. And a idea popped up. A Settlement kit for ESO. Buy a big empty area in the crown store. Then in the menu, choose buildings and other objects, from a list. Create your very own little village that way. Hire settlers, and let them work for you. The settlers harvest crops, craft armor, weapons etc. The player sells anything for gold in Guilds as example. Settlements could be attacked by enemies. Which requires some guards for a protection. Or the player could defeat the enemies alone. The idea is not new, but maybe fun for fans?

There is a farting Ogrim in Fargrave. Close to the Collectors Villa. Cracks me up. I would like to see him, as a houseguest. Would be hilarious.

5enx4gnkqbqk.jpg

Edited by Braggar on February 23, 2023 6:51PM
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I like most of these ideas :smile:

Bed - I tend to jump onto a bed and use /sleep /sleep2 but you have to get the position right

Music - I recently hopped back onto New World for a short venture, and they have playable instrument minigames. I LOVE IT! Obtain song sheets and then choose which song you want to perform on the instrument and other players can tip you. I think it works really well and I'd love to see that minigame in ESO.

Contests - This is a good one! And it kind of feeds into my long time want of bigger, more interactive festivals. I had an idea a long time ago of them introducing all the in-game lore festivals in an openable in game calendar (like WoW has) and you could travel to locations around Tamriel and partake in the festivities. Eating/drinking contests would be a good little minigame I think. Also with music, fireworks, dancing and such.
    Not to dig up the old thread, but I wrote down my ideas here if you want to have a look

Jobs - Another good itea! I think the addition of minigames would be really good. Something else for us to do in game. Not for gold particularly (I don't think that's the best incentive) but for titles, rewards, and achievements? Maybe?

Emotes - This reminds me of my other long time wish for more personalities. It would allow us more RP opportunities. How come injured NPCs can limp along holding their bad arm and I can't? Why is it deathly cold in this snowy region but I can't walk hunched over and shivering to show that?
    Personalities are better than emotes for this because they are dynamic and you can walk a particular way instead of something like *neutral expression* → /cry → *neutral expression*. That's immersion breaking and jarring.
    Again, not to dig up the old thread, but I wrote down my ideas here if you want to have a look.

Classes - Adding this one of my own. But going through the newer chapters and seeing all of the new awesome looking Druid magic. I want some Druid classes please! That would be amazing.
    Edited by Technica on January 8, 2023 1:37PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A BLT sandwich.

Also more advanced character customization options.
  • Foxtrot39
    Foxtrot39
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

That last one had me rolling on the floor

On the actual topic, more interaction like sleeping on beds without goign through block/moving into the right position

Boats not gonna happen because the game engine just can't handle such thing, if the map isn't a static scenery it would have major issues just processing your position and AOE would be moving out of their target instead of the other way around

Some side gigs would be interesting just for the sake of it, I remember the Murmire expedition quest giver in Shadowfen making you dance in front of inns in starter areas causing the NPC to talk about the expansion, pretty interesting way to have player advertise DLC ingame for you without making it obnoxious by doing it in very crowded areas or have the one NPC shouting "TEST MAH NEW CARD GAME" and "DraGonS In YoUR HoMElAnD?! WhAt ArE YoU GOnna Do AboUT iT?" which is obnoxious

The emote thing yeah absolutely for RP/immersion reason

Why do I need to wait for the new year event to be freezing after swimming in ice cold water?

I could also add a actual weather system, fog/snow why not even dust storm or blizzard in appropriate regions?
    Edited by Foxtrot39 on January 8, 2023 11:42PM
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

You´re welcome :smile: The very good thing about Animated Fart Shouting is, once installed any NPC, who can shout like the Dragonborn will fart instead. Try attack Ulfric in Windhelm. Cracks you up, if you see him in action.

None I´m aware of. Instruments only. But I love that idea. I wouldn´t mind, if our characters would sing with a NPC voice.
    True might be difficult for ZOS hm.

Fenris131 wrote: »

Thank you. Imagine you see two of your characters, running around Tamriel at the same time. Your companion don´t need to uhm talk. Could express her/himself, like your main character. Scream and shout. Don´t need any extra character like/dislikes. As example Bastian, and his cheese problem. If money is a object for ZOS, they could offer this character-companion feature in the Crown Store. Buy one token, choose a character and enjoy. I guess that idea could be a big win, for us and ZOS. Yes I agree with you. Hm the servers are already overloaded. :smiley:

By the way everyone. Days ago I shared some other ideas, in the Crown Store Item Wish List. That could be interesting as well?

Hello! I share some of my ideas.

I really would like to get a Mammoth mount. Tamriel could shake, if the big stomper jumps down from a hill. I would pay gladly for that mount. Love the idea.

Chapter Idea

I see pirates in the game. I thought, hey players could fight at sea PVE related. As pirates true swashbucklers. Or work for the king instead get jobs. Climb aboard a ship, and start battles in the ocean. Attack enemy NPC´s, and sometimes defeat sea snakes, SCARY slaughter fishes and other creatures. Capture enemy ships collect loot, attack castles on little islands. Once inherited the island has to be defended sometimes. Cause NPC´s might try to attack, and get their property back. The player ship itself, could be damaged after a while, and need repairs. Or for PVP fans, start PVP ocean battles instead. Like in Cyrodiil, all 3 factions fight each other. 4 players could group on a ship, meet other groups and start a battle. Attack with cannons, or go for a duel. Capture ships, or little islands of other factions. Earn gold even Alliance Points that way.

Games

We can buy games, as decoration like Blood on the snow, Swan Stones, or Punctilious Conflict etc. Place them in our homes. But what if we can actually use those games? Buy them in the crown store and interact. Like two players meet, and play? The winner of a game, could earn some gold that way. The new chapter High Isle, offers a card game. Why can´t we play others games too?

Paint

Buy a paint tool. Capture a image in the game. Go home to your painting set, and draw that very image on a canvas. Then choose a frame, place it in your home. Sell it to other players, or even merchants for gold.

Settlement kit

I thought about Fallout 4, the settlements. And a idea popped up. A Settlement kit for ESO. Buy a big empty area in the crown store. Then in the menu, choose buildings and other objects, from a list. Create your very own little village that way. Hire settlers, and let them work for you. The settlers harvest crops, craft armor, weapons etc. The player sells anything for gold in Guilds as example. Settlements could be attacked by enemies. Which requires some guards for a protection. Or the player could defeat the enemies alone. The idea is not new, but maybe fun for fans?

There is a farting Ogrim in Fargrave. Close to the Collectors Villa. Cracks me up. I would like to see him, as a houseguest.

Totally agree with all your ideas they would be owesome to get...lets also add t-rex as mount as well and also must get fireworks as other op mentioned.
    I also think would be great to be able to use the traps that are in game already yourself like the explosion trap, bear traps .....I would set those up everywhere lol
    Edited by nebula3832 on February 24, 2023 12:04AM
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Technica wrote: »

Bed - I tend to jump onto a bed and use /sleep /sleep2 but you have to get the position right

Music - I recently hopped back onto New World for a short venture, and they have playable instrument minigames. I LOVE IT! Obtain song sheets and then choose which song you want to perform on the instrument and other players can tip you. I think it works really well and I'd love to see that minigame in ESO.

Contests - This is a good one! And it kind of feeds into my long time want of bigger, more interactive festivals. I had an idea a long time ago of them introducing all the in-game lore festivals in an openable in game calendar (like WoW has) and you could travel to locations around Tamriel and partake in the festivities. Eating/drinking contests would be a good little minigame I think. Also with music, fireworks, dancing and such.
    Not to dig up the old thread, but I wrote down my ideas here if you want to have a look

Jobs - Another good itea! I think the addition of minigames would be really good. Something else for us to do in game. Not for gold particularly (I don't think that's the best incentive) but for titles, rewards, and achievements? Maybe?

Emotes - This reminds me of my other long time wish for more personalities. It would allow us more RP opportunities. How come injured NPCs can limp along holding their bad arm and I can't? Why is it deathly cold in this snowy region but I can't walk hunched over and shivering to show that?
    Personalities are better than emotes for this because they are dynamic and you can walk a particular way instead of something like *neutral expression* → /cry → *neutral expression*. That's immersion breaking and jarring.
    Again, not to dig up the old thread, but I wrote down my ideas here if you want to have a look.

Classes - Adding this one of my own. But going through the newer chapters and seeing all of the new awesome looking Druid magic. I want some Druid classes please! That would be amazing.

Beds Sure hm I prefer a animation, that let you lay down and sleep without emo.
    Music OMG I want that in ESO too! A huge win for any music fan! Wonderful.
    Contest Thank you. I bet many people like some contests, here and there. Have some fun, and earn rewards. How many times I crossed the drink/food contest in WIndhelm and thought, darn I like to be part of this for a while!! Love it. I agree the Events need some cosmetic changes. Better decoration, confetti animations, floating balloons, heck much more fun animations. Like you mentioned in your other thread. ZOS added that band quest, for the Jester Event I remember just now. The band could play a bit longer, in my opinion. I don´t need 50% of the Event rewards I usual collect. We need better rewards like chromium plating, dreugh wax. Stuff you has basically work hard for otherwise.
    Jobs GTA (Rockstar) offers several minigames, if the player need some extra dough. Like drive a cab, hunt down criminals as a cop etc. ESO could offer more of this as well. MInigames in ESO don´t has to be related to fights all the time. I fight all day long, my fingers are purple.
    Emotes I think that is awesome. More variations for characters yes please. Right why can´t we limb?? I saw a emo, you can shiver /colder (loop) Yes takes a while, until you find the right emo for any situation. The quickslot menu, is not big enough for this. Annoys me a little. Integrate more emos into Personalities and dang. But of course question is, is it doable?
    Classes Sounds neat. A Druid with extreme power. Hard blows hey why not?

wilykcat wrote: »
    A BLT sandwich.

Right!! If not the head, than at least a full body costumisation.

Foxtrot39 wrote: »
    [snip]

On the actual topic, more interaction like sleeping on beds without goign through block/moving into the right position

Boats not gonna happen because the game engine just can't handle such thing, if the map isn't a static scenery it would have major issues just processing your position and AOE would be moving out of their target instead of the other way around

Some side gigs would be interesting just for the sake of it, I remember the Murmire expedition quest giver in Shadowfen making you dance in front of inns in starter areas causing the NPC to talk about the expansion, pretty interesting way to have player advertise DLC ingame for you without making it obnoxious by doing it in very crowded areas or have the one NPC shouting "TEST MAH NEW CARD GAME" and "DraGonS In YoUR HoMElAnD?! WhAt ArE YoU GOnna Do AboUT iT?" which is obnoxious

Why do I need to wait for the new year event to be freezing after swimming in ice cold water?

I could also add a actual weather system, fog/snow why not even dust storm or blizzard in appropriate regions?

LOL I hope, that fart blew Nazeem to Riverwood.

Beds True! Why oh why, can´t we lay down in beds without a emo huh? I care for details. And that one especially, bugs me for years.
    Boats Interesting. I didn´t know that. Okay back to swimming.
    Jobs Sure! Could be anything. Transport someone in a carriage from A to B, craft a shack, bake some bread, harvest crops in fields, sweep roads, play tag with kids lol. So much choices. Would be so much fun!
    Hell yes. Eastmarch water is cUUUULd but hey jump inside. Any player turns into a tough Nord. Makes little sense. I love the weather system idea. That could cause some more trouble for the player. Like loosing energy, or simply can´t walk for a while, cause the area is messed up. Or the storm blew the companion away,and you has to find her/him again.

Hello nebula3832 A T Rex mount? Sensational idea. Once it screams, the trees loose leafes lol. What about a little store in Stonefalls, where they offer fireworks for sale? Buy your favorite kaboom, and spoil Tamriel at night. Yes some traps! What about some magic trap? Adds a hole in the ground? Any enemy who walks inside, will fall down vanish to Oblivion lol.

By the way everyone! About The Daily Rewards.I notice each year, we get nothing fancy on Christmas. Why not a sweet little christmas gift for anyone instead? Could be anything. A hat, hairdo, mementos etc. But just some restoration potion, poison, or something else. Come on this is dull.

Edited by Braggar on January 14, 2023 6:05PM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One way to have custom personalities (for PC platform) is to use the Custom Idle Animation addon, you can customise what emotes are used, how long they play, and can also define several preset collections of emotes, where each preset is effectively a personality.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    One way to have custom personalities (for PC platform) is to use the Custom Idle Animation addon, you can customise what emotes are used, how long they play, and can also define several preset collections of emotes, where each preset is effectively a personality.

Thank you for sharing. I like that!
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    By the way everyone! About The Daily Rewards.I notice each year, we get nothing fancy on Christmas. Why not a sweet little christmas gift for anyone instead? Could be anything. A hat, hairdo, mementos etc. But just some restoration potion, poison, or something else. Come on this is dull.

I always thought that the daily rewards are a bit.... crap...
    It's nice to have an emote or something about halfway through, but the other ones like pets (I'm not much of a pet collector) and when it's just a larger pile of gold are just.... meh.

I'd really like to see more exciting rewards here.
    Most months it doesn't matter if I miss up to about a week or so in logins, which is good actually because it's more helpful when IRL stuff happens.
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

I always thought that the daily rewards are a bit.... crap...
    It's nice to have an emote or something about halfway through, but the other ones like pets (I'm not much of a pet collector) and when it's just a larger pile of gold are just.... meh.

I'd really like to see more exciting rewards here.
    Most months it doesn't matter if I miss up to about a week or so in logins, which is good actually because it's more helpful when IRL stuff happens.

I really don´t need any pet in the daily rewards. Gold however is fine. At least one-two chromium platings a month, could be some help here.
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

Beds Sure hm I prefer a animation, that let you lay down and sleep without emo.
    Music OMG I want that in ESO too! A huge win for any music fan! Wonderful.
    Contest Thank you. I bet many people like some contests, here and there. Have some fun, and earn rewards. How many times I crossed the drink/food contest in WIndhelm and thought, darn I like to be part of this for a while!! Love it. I agree the Events need some cosmetic changes. Better decoration, confetti animations, floating balloons, heck much more fun animations. Like you mentioned in your other thread. ZOS added that band quest, for the Jester Event I remember just now. The band could play a bit longer, in my opinion. I don´t need 50% of the Event rewards I usual collect. We need better rewards like chromium plating, dreugh wax. Stuff you has basically work hard for otherwise.
    Jobs GTA (Rockstar) offers several minigames, if the player need some extra dough. Like drive a cab, hunt down criminals as a cop etc. ESO could offer more of this as well. MInigames in ESO don´t has to be related to fights all the time. I fight all day long, my fingers are purple.
    Emotes I think that is awesome. More variations for characters yes please. Right why can´t we limb?? I saw a emo, you can shiver /colder (loop) Yes takes a while, until you find the right emo for any situation. The quickslot menu, is not big enough for this. Annoys me a little. Integrate more emos into Personalities and dang. But of course question is, is it doable?
    Classes Sounds neat. A Druid with extreme power. Hard blows hey why not?

wilykcat wrote: »
    A BLT sandwich.

Right!! If not the head, than at least a full body costumisation.

Foxtrot39 wrote: »
    [snip]

LOL I hope, that fart blew Nazeem to Riverwood.

Beds True! Why oh why, can´t we lay down in beds without a emo huh? I care for details. And that one especially, bugs me for years.
    Boats Interesting. I didn´t know that. Okay back to swimming.
    Jobs Sure! Could be anything. Transport someone in a carriage from A to B, craft a shack, bake some bread, harvest crops in fields, sweep roads, play tag with kids lol. So much choices. Would be so much fun!
    Hell yes. Eastmarch water is cUUUULd but hey jump inside. Any player turns into a tough Nord. Makes little sense. I love the weather system idea. That could cause some more trouble for the player. Like loosing energy, or simply can´t walk for a while, cause the area is messed up. Or the storm blew the companion away,and you has to find her/him again.

Hello nebula3832 A T Rex mount? Sensational idea. Once it screams, the trees loose leafes lol. What about a little store in Stonefalls, where they offer fireworks for sale? Buy your favorite kaboom, and spoil Tamriel at night. Yes some traps! What about some magic trap? Adds a hole in the ground? Any enemy who walks inside, will fall down vanish to Oblivion lol.

Absolutely love those ideas it would certainly make game play more interactive.
    Honestly we need more momento etc that can be used as pranks we only have mudball to use on other players and why cant we use it on bosses or companions.....please allow us to throw them at anything.
    More interactive prank based momentos please eg
    Slip and slide prank
    Hidden bucket of sludge spill prank
    There's so many that could be implemented to spice things up but if I cant have any of those im standing firm
    THOSE FART MODS I NEED TO HAVE.
    or at least let mounts/companions fart mechanics/effects
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

Honestly we need more momento etc that can be used as pranks we only have mudball to use on other players and why cant we use it on bosses or companions.....please allow us to throw them at anything.
    Slip and slide prank
    There's so many that could be implemented to spice things up but if I cant have any of those im standing firm

:) Thank you. Pranks LOL! Hey I love your idea. More silly action yes. I thought sometimes , the Jester Event could take place 365 days a year lol. HAHA now I got a idea! A Jester dungeon, with silly oponents. Enemies dressed in silly cloth, attack us with deadly pies, unhealthy mud, and energy decreasing snowballs. Zombies throw up grits. Or try to kill us with toxic farts. The ground covered with cake, and cookie traps. Walls covered with nasty pudding, dripping down on anyone who runs around that dungeon. Some creepy bosses, Ogrims or other Daedra creatures, dressed in rainbow outfits. With painted faces, or colored bodies. Attacks us with poisoned confetti, pointy candy canes. Reward once the final boss is dead? A gingerbread armor set! LMAO! OMG I want that too. And I pay for such a DLC without a doubt. Hell yeah fart mods, we want that bad don´t we??? Anything with farts, that cracks up people. A silly fart mementos, with a gigantic green cloud. Other players could pass out, once they walked into the cloud.

Edited by Braggar on January 16, 2023 5:00PM
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

Slip and slide prank

:) Thank you. Pranks LOL! Hey I love your idea. More silly action yes. I thought sometimes , the Jester Event could take place 365 days a year lol. HAHA now I got a idea! A Jester dungeon, with silly oponents. Enemies dressed in silly cloth, attack us with deadly pies, unhealthy mud, and energy decreasing snowballs. Zombies throw up grits. Or try to kill us with toxic farts. The ground covered with cake, and cookie traps. Walls covered with nasty pudding, dripping down on anyone who runs around that dungeon. Some creepy bosses, Ogrims or other Daedra creatures, dressed in rainbow outfits. With painted faces, or colored bodies. Attacks us with poisoned confetti, pointy candy canes. Reward once the final boss is dead? A gingerbread armor set! LMAO! OMG I want that too. And I pay for such a DLC without a doubt. Hell yeah fart mods, we want that bad don´t we??? Anything with farts, that cracks up people. A silly fart mementos, with a gigantic green cloud. Other players could pass out, once they walked into the cloud.

Now that is an excellent idea jester dungeon hell yes it gets so repetative and boring running same dungeons this idea you have would bring excitement laughter and most importantly jokes on team mates/monsters 🤣
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

Now that is an excellent idea jester dungeon hell yes it gets so repetative and boring running same dungeons this idea you have would bring excitement laughter and most importantly jokes on team mates/monsters 🤣[/quote]

Hey nebula3832 what´s up?

You got that right!! Several DLC dungeons are hard. A Jester dungeon takes the pressure away. You just wander around levels, and keep laughing. So much silly attacks left and right. If you ever reach the end? Who cares? Having a ball is the most important. At least that is my opinion.

New idea! It rains all over Tamriel. And waiting for a World Boss to respawn, a Dolmen can be annoying if your character get´s wet. The armor get´s rusty. What about a umbrella? I thought so many times, we need umbrellas in ESO. Of course it has to be something special. ESO style. Like carry a giant leaf. Or what about a mushroom?

• GalWithDragonTattoo
    GalWithDragonTattoo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone.

Lots of good ideas. As you know, Braggar, what I'd really, really like is a rideable giant moth! Meanwhile, jester dungeons and fart mementos would be a plus.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have battle worn armor. Same sets we have now except they are dented, scarred, slashed, scorched, blood stained and or any other assortment of blemishes that shows our character has been in a scrap or two.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I misread the title as "Goonies I Like to See in the Game."

And the answer is Sloth. Definitely Sloth.

kn7rumjl7i7o.png
    Edited by MasterSpatula on January 22, 2023 12:48AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

Now that is an excellent idea jester dungeon hell yes it gets so repetative and boring running same dungeons this idea you have would bring excitement laughter and most importantly jokes on team mates/monsters 🤣

Hey nebula3832 what´s up?

You got that right!! Several DLC dungeons are hard. A Jester dungeon takes the pressure away. You just wander around levels, and keep laughing. So much silly attacks left and right. If you ever reach the end? Who cares? Having a ball is the most important. At least that is my opinion.

New idea! It rains all over Tamriel. And waiting for a World Boss to respawn, a Dolmen can be annoying if your character get´s wet. The armor get´s rusty. What about a umbrella? I thought so many times, we need umbrellas in ESO. Of course it has to be something special. ESO style. Like carry a giant leaf. Or what about a mushroom?

[/quote]

Lol giant leaf/mushroom i can predict that would irritate some players complaining of view obstruction lol im always up for irritation lol bring on those umbrellas 🤣
    Braggar please start a ideas poll/petition in forum you have my vote.🙂
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

kn7rumjl7i7o.png

Lol 🤣
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well at first. I saw the latest news. Microsoft employees laid off 10,000 people under the standard order for Halo Infinite and Elder Scrolls Online teams. I checked two links, cause I thought this can´t be true. But a lot more pages confirmed this.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/microsoft-layoffs-confirmed-to-affect-bethesda-and-xbox/
    https://game-news24.com/2023/01/19/microsoft-employees-laid-off-10000-people-under-the-standard-order-for-halo-infinite-and-elder-scrolls-online-teams/

How does that affect the future of ZOS in general? Sucks if people loose their jobs. What about ESO? Less unique content for the game in the future? Less DLC etc.? I guess many fan requests, remain as not doable? Anything uhm slows down?

Got something! So many fans share their ESO ideas. ZOS can´t turn all wishes into reality, for different reasons. And here is my idea. Might sounds too far fetched? But what if ZOS hires some very talented private modders, who are willing to work on at least some ESO fan requests? Place them in the game, and anyone is happy. That way ZOS has uhm less pressure. I´m not a expert on that subject. Just saying. Could be a big help, especially in those hard days. The urge for unique game content, is very huge in the forum.

Hello everyone.

Lots of good ideas. As you know, Braggar, what I'd really, really like is a rideable giant moth! Meanwhile, jester dungeons and fart mementos would be a plus.

Hey buddy thank you. YES a moth would be hilarious. Rideable or better flyable? It could glow in the dark. About the Jester Dungeon. We could be attacked by mad Jesters. Deadly juggler, others spit blue/green/red flames. Step on trap doors fall down, and appear in a different floor. Endless choices lol. Your character could eat some beans, before the fart mementos triggers LOL.
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I would like to have battle worn armor. Same sets we have now except they are dented, scarred, slashed, scorched, blood stained and or any other assortment of blemishes that shows our character has been in a scrap or two.

Wonderful idea. Right! We got scars for our characters. Why not some armor-weapon damages too? A realistic touch. Blood stains yes! Bad ass style. What about a arrow in a shield?

kn7rumjl7i7o.png

LOL He looks a bit like a flesh atronach.

Lol giant leaf/mushroom i can predict that would irritate some players complaining of view obstruction lol im always up for irritation lol bring on those umbrellas 🤣
    Braggar please start a ideas poll/petition in forum you have my vote.🙂[/quote]

Don´t has to be very wide. Let them complain. At least our characters won´t get wet LOL. A poll hmmmmmm don´t know? Really?
    Edited by Braggar on January 24, 2023 12:00AM