Edited by Atalle on May 22, 2014 3:00AM
: This contains spoilers if you want to learn them on your own do not venture far into my posts.
: What you need to know and how to do it.
Enchanting is a useful profession and one that will be a big money maker as it takes time to reach max level and also requires a large amount of bag space to save enough inventory for the crafting of enchantments (glyphs). Plus, everyone needs an enchantment! Enchantments are used to help a character reach soft caps for their level by increasing health, magicka, stamina, magicka regen, stamina regen, health regen, armor, etc, etc. By applying enchantments to your armor, weapons and jewelry a character can become much stronger than a character whom lacks all enchantments.In this guide you shall find the following:
- Leveling tips: How to get the most experience.
- Rune information: Types of runes and all their respective translations
- Glyphs: All of the combination of glyphs possible and how to make them.
- How to use a enchanting table: Pictorial guide on enchanting tables
- How to enchant an item: Pictorial guide on how to apply enchantments.
- Use the highest level aspect and potency rune(s) for your enchanting level when crafting a glyph.
- Extract (Deconstruct) the highest level glyphs.
- Extracting other people's glyphs will yield a significantly higher experience gain than extracting your own.
- Extracting world drops will yield more experience than extracting your own, but still not as much as extracting other enchanter's glyphs.
This concludes the introduction on what enchanting is, what are the enchanting skills and leveling tips. If you have any questions or need further clarification please post below. Below here you will find more on what each rune does as well as spoilers showing different glyphs that can be created. Special thanks to @SirAndy
for allowing me to repost some of his work.
As always please post comments, corrections, information and I will edit that into my guide.
If you liked this guide check out my other guides:Alchemy 101Enchanting 101Quickslots: A short pictorial guideRededication Shrine: How to Respec
Mara's Moxie and Psijic Order (Beta Tester)