The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will U35 HA lightning staffs bug be fixed in U36 ?

• SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    there is someone in our vet trial group who has run a heavy attack mag sorc build that could hit 90k+ dps on the current dummy, and still could hit high numbers in actual content

they were using oaken + storm master + sergeant + 1pc slimecraw for the crit bonus

only skills they were using was the deadric prey, unstable wall of storms, bound aegis, volatile familiar and twilight tormentor, and greater storm atro for the ult

HA builds are definitely still perfectly viable

(the only place i know where oakensoul cannot be used is the cloudrest trial, because of the bar swap mechanic as it can still affect an oakensoul user and the end result is it would wipe the group because they couldnt bar swap)

I like that you like it ;)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is someone in our vet trial group who has run a heavy attack mag sorc build that could hit 90k+ dps on the current dummy, and still could hit high numbers in actual content

they were using oaken + storm master + sergeant + 1pc slimecraw for the crit bonus

only skills they were using was the deadric prey, unstable wall of storms, bound aegis, volatile familiar and twilight tormentor, and greater storm atro for the ult

(the only place i know where oakensoul cannot be used is the cloudrest trial, because of the bar swap mechanic as it can still affect an oakensoul user and the end result is it would wipe the group because they couldnt bar swap)

i dont personally use them, but have considered it as a lazy dps build to have on my sorc lol

if you were in a situation where you couldnt run oakensoul, it would be a lot more difficult to run a good heavy attack build without slotting a mages guild ability to get the empower bonus, as that is the key of a heavy attack build
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭

i dont personally use them, but have considered it as a lazy dps build to have on my sorc lol

if you were in a situation where you couldnt run oakensoul, it would be a lot more difficult to run a good heavy attack build without slotting a mages guild ability to get the empower bonus, as that is the key of a heavy attack build

Yes it is a big bonus to it.

DKs moltan armament was removed (revorked) so now empower becomes PVE exchange for that.
    Edited by SPR_of_HA_community on October 11, 2022 5:07PM