The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What House would you love to see added?

• krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see something added from Morrowind Elder Scrolls3. Where you get a plot of land and you do quests or even a storyline to add stuff, such as a choice of housing styles for the main home. Then maybe add another smaller place of the same style housing. As you move on in the questing you get to add thing like fencing or maybe even a lake or something like that. I know its a lot to ask for, but they did something along the line years ago. The only thing is each added stuff that you add from doing storyline or quests would only count as 1 item, instead of having to build your own home with say 200 items. They have all the styles of housing, it shouldn't be to hard to be able to do that. It would be a really great way to be able to custom the land but still not have to use so much of the limited furnishings to build the structure that you prefer. A little food for thought.......LOL
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean... why are not many more houses on offer 2022?

Every new house they release takes up data storage space on the server, and then multiply that by tens or hundreds of thousands of uniquely decorated homes. And since they have been actively cutting long standing systems of data usage (like achievements for alts), combined with the fact that there is a finite amount of storage available, and you can see the possible motivation for being selective in what can be added going forward.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kynesgrove wrote: »
    I haven't gone through all the replies properly but:
    A sequestered Druid Cottage like the one Erlibru lives in at the Wizards Grotto on High Isle.
    This is @Ravensilver's screenshot, requesting a similar concept for a home.

q3n7es88yjwj.png

It would be really neat for making a druid friendly garden/farm in. Also I would love it if they add the tiny bird house furnishings.

Yupp... still hoping for that one! *__*

Makes at least 3 of us. I fell in love with it the moment I first saw it.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....