The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What House would you love to see added?

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really appreciate if there was at least one house available for gold in every region. Doesn't have to be fancy, just local style. So far, all regions from story dlcs that aren't/weren't chapters are missing that. Not even a tavern room in Markarth or Fargrave.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much that.

I want for gold houses available in every region Best would be to have at least a small/medium hous of all the existing styles in that zone. An example on that is Summerset, we got nice options of houses there, but none of the "country side" ones. Or how Vvardenfell is missing a Telvanni house in that stone interior style.

Personally I've desired some smaller house in Abah's Watch, Orsinium and Vivec City for ages. I even settle for apartments. I just love how Abah's Watch and Orsinium look and having some house there, with maybe some small balcony or open wall/window to see the city would be fantastic.
    Vivec mostly because it got such an unique style it feels a bit wasteful to just have a single inn room.

A lighthouse and a ship at open water is on the list as well.

Besides those I'd like to see some more sandbox-y houses. A house that is mainly just terrain of various type. Snowy mountain, thick forest, desert and such.
    As well as some Outlaw Refuge-ish feeling houses. Such as caves, cisterns, isolated alleys, and other more hidden away places.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on October 11, 2022 8:28PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much that.

I want for gold houses available in every region Best would be to have at least a small/medium hous of all the existing styles in that zone. An example on that is Summerset, we got nice options of houses there, but none of the "country side" ones. Or how Vvardenfell is missing a Telvanni house in that stone interior style.

Personally I've desired some smaller house in Abah's Watch, Orsinium and Vivec City for ages. I even settle for apartments. I just love how Abah's Watch and Orsinium look and having some house there, with maybe some small balcony or open wall/window to see the city would be fantastic.
    Vivec mostly because it got such an unique style it feels a bit wasteful to just have a single inn room.

A lighthouse and a ship at open water is on the list as well.

Besides those I'd like to see some more sandbox-y houses. A house that is mainly just terrain of various type. Snowy mountain, thick forest, desert and such.
    As well as some Outlaw Refuge-ish feeling houses. Such as caves, cisterns, isolated alleys, and other more hidden away places.

This just immediately makes me think of the thieves guild house in riften in Skyrim lol. Something like that would be bomb.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree on houses in Abah’s Watch and Fargrave. Just a small house, or even an inn room would do (though multiple rooms would be preferred). Those two cities have the best real city vibe of the game.

Other things I’d like:

- small house in Belkarth as I spend a lot of time there
    - small or medium house in Markarth
    - A house that is a ship in an open water space, not in a cave like the Aldmeri Grotto one. Ideally it would have a dinghy that you can use as an exit to any city with a port, to simulate sailing there with your ship.
    - small or medium house in Murkmire
    - More open space houses to build your own stuff
  • Grumpycrawler
    Grumpycrawler
    Soul Shriven
    I just posted it a few weekse ago in the crownstore wishlist, however I will take any chance I get to wish for a medium/large cottage with a nice big garden like faun falls or indeed the area of the old druid guy in isobel's qeust (just want thr cottage slightly bigger like the home model below).
    Personally fell in love with this house model because of it's irregular build.
    pa1g4qt0xxnn.png

Screenshot-20221001-173338.png
    Edited by Grumpycrawler on October 25, 2022 6:10AM
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a Guild House that will be linked to the guild and not the player. And I am ready to pay for it in full. It should be the size of a large DLC
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’d love a ship to live on , plenty in game already
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love a ship to live on , plenty in game already

THIS ^^ Also I want a Vampire Castle but on a mountainous cliff and not underground like Bastion Sanguinarsis.
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kynesgrove wrote: »
    I haven't gone through all the replies properly but:
    A sequestered Druid Cottage like the one Erlibru lives in at the Wizards Grotto on High Isle.
    This is @Ravensilver's screenshot, requesting a similar concept for a home.

q3n7es88yjwj.png

It would be really neat for making a druid friendly garden/farm in. Also I would love it if they add the tiny bird house furnishings.

Yupp... still hoping for that one! *__*
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    Hef's Mansion with a bunch of bunnies running around.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the top of a mountain is a very narrow pass and hole, so well camouflaged and in an obscure spot it is perfectly safe from any malcontents and nasty creatures. Climbing down into that hole reveals a large subterranean palace.

Sort of reminiscent of a glorious ancient dwarven palace if you can imagine that.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the people in this thread were in charge of homes in ESO, you would absolutely wreck my bank account (in-game and out). So many great ideas here!

Really like the Kyne's Aegis idea, or any exterior northern homes (I'm on my Nord/Atmora fix right now), but more Morrowind homes are always welcome.

The idea of thieves guild, outlaw, hole in the wall and hideout homes would be awesome - always surprised me that there weren't more homes linked to the outlaw refuges.
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love:

1. a simple ship to buy and decorate
    2. townhouses like the cyrodiil jungle house, just a little larger. (I love this city view)
    3. a house in anvil
    4. a high cozy treehouse
    5. a small house with a secret underground level
    6. a living area behind or in a dungeon (like Fort Farragut --> Oblivion)
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steadfast Manor in High Isle. Modestly sized home with a nice front and back yard and a pool. Really wanting some smaller options as most of the notables just feel a little absurd to own as a roleplayer, due to not RPing characters of limitless wealth.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    A small to medium sized thieves den/warehouse. Somewhere I could shove all my treasures and contraband
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gruumsh1 wrote: »
    A small to medium sized thieves den/warehouse. Somewhere I could shove all my treasures and contraband

Preferably near a docks :)
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream ESO home:

43tgc9k5hmgf.png

The quintessential Breton Sorcerer's Tower,

70bnp4mgcbxu.png

In the quintessential location- on the slopes above Kerbol's Hollow village in Bangkorai. Straight out of a Grimm's fairy tail, or Gargamel's remote stronghold, peering out through the twisted boughs of an Arthur Rackham forest.

hc4wvo861411.png

In fact, any spot in this dead space here on the edges of Bangkorai would be absolutely perfect! Right on the border of Skyrim and The Reach, but convenient enough to The Mystic Mortar in Evermore for all your alchemy supplies, this is the misty, raven-bedecked remote home I've ALWAYS wanted in Tamriel.

Ideeeally, the house could have an undertower section featuring the beautiful Ancient Breton/Crypt style structures we got with High Isle, perfect for secret rituals or hoarding treasures!
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on November 23, 2022 8:50AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A spacious house in Evergloam, with that twinkling sky from Crows Wood. Needs to have plenty of space for pumpkin patches.
    A sequestered Druid Cottage like the one Erlibru lives in at the Wizards Grotto on High Isle.

q3n7es88yjwj.png

It would be really neat for making a druid friendly garden/farm in. Also I would love it if they add the tiny bird house furnishings.
    I just posted it a few weekse ago in the crownstore wishlist, however I will take any chance I get to wish for a medium/large cottage with a nice big garden like faun falls or indeed the area of the old druid guy in isobel's qeust (just want thr cottage slightly bigger like the home model below).
    pa1g4qt0xxnn.png

My dream ESO home:

43tgc9k5hmgf.png

70bnp4mgcbxu.png

In the quintessential location- on the slopes above Kerbol's Hollow village in Bangkorai. Straight out of a Grimm's fairy tail, or Gargamel's remote stronghold, peering out through the twisted boughs of an Arthur Rackham forest.

hc4wvo861411.png

In fact, any spot in this dead space here on the edges of Bangkorai would be absolutely perfect! Right on the border of Skyrim and The Reach, but convenient enough to The Mystic Mortar in Evermore for all your alchemy supplies, this is the misty, raven-bedecked remote home I've ALWAYS wanted in Tamriel.

Ideeeally, the house could have an undertower section featuring the beautiful Ancient Breton/Crypt style structures we got with High Isle, perfect for secret rituals or hoarding treasures!

^ I loved all these!

I would add a small, stately but somewhat aged and lonely looking manor in close proximity to the stormy sea. Rain, pregnant clouds, greys, steely blues and purples. Cliffs and the shore ahead, maybe a secret water-logged cave, wooded in the back, rolling weeds and wildflowers surrounding. The sounds of gulls and starlings. Room for a garden and a stable. Something evocative of Breton architecture, with a foyer with a winding staircase, just enough room for a drawing room, kitchen with pantry, dining room, a couple bedrooms and a study/library. Perhaps an attic, and/or cellar where the skeletons (figurative or literal) can be stored. Basically I want a home where my main can do his best Byronic protagonist act. "Wanderer above the Sea of Fog" by Caspar David Friedrich would be a good draw for mood inspiration, or any film adaptation of any the Bronte Sisters' novels. 😛 Oh, and you MUST be able to view the cliffs, sea and woods from the windows whilst you pine and brood! No opaque windows!
    Edited by SickleCider on November 23, 2022 12:59PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimmering Sands template house please!
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    A gothic castle with beautiful stained glass windows in every room and sweeping staircases. It would be high up on a cliff face, overlooking the sea. There should also be external staircases leading up to balconies.

I want fresh air, no rumbling ashy volcanos and nothing that looks like a charnel-house.
  • opalbee
    opalbee
    ✭✭
    Definitely some small/medium-sized High Isle style houses, or the round Druid houses.

Really hoping ZOS moves away from the recent trend of offering a tiny inn room and then an enormous house that doesn't have enough furnishing slots to properly decorate, with nothing in between.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    More open land plots and caves.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly say, I want farm space rather than house.
    Put the lots of seed of herbs and plenty of crops or livestock out there
    like the Fallout4 settlement.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see Icereach added as the largest player home in the game.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A spacious house in Evergloam, with that twinkling sky from Crows Wood. Needs to have plenty of space for pumpkin patches.

q3n7es88yjwj.png

pa1g4qt0xxnn.png

My dream ESO home:

43tgc9k5hmgf.png

70bnp4mgcbxu.png

hc4wvo861411.png

^ I loved all these!

Your selection of posts inspired my imagination!

Imagine a Breton sorcerer's tower, but with Evergloam elements plane-melding in. Kind of like what we get in Arpenia:

pymzo6heetcl.png
    8axfokhc0s20.png

Instead of the Ayleid Architecture in the pictures above, you have to imagine how awesome it would look if Evergloam were melding with, instead, the new Ancient Breton catacombs architecture, from this year's Legacy chapter, say, in the foundations of a Breton sorcerer's tower...

And in the depths of the tower is an actual portal to a little pocket of Evergloam itself (along the lines of Hunter's Glade, Surreal Estate, Doomchar Plataeu).

pjfiskc3wit5.png
    9xshvw189pms.png

This location would be PERFECT because this corner of Mournoth is all about crows and ravens, its remote, its right on the edge of the Reach. Jackdaw Cove, Hagravens, remote wilderness on the very edge of High Rock, Crows and Ravens literally everywhere.

0htmrb2rtfui.png

Here's how I'd sell it:

Azra Nightwielder's tower:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Azra_Nightwielder
    The ancient Breton sorcerer's tower where Azra developed his mastery of Shadow Magic. Bam! Appropriate lore tie-in (Azra's Crossing was known to be in this area, too!), really cool theme, fun, interesting, PERFECT.

Bangkorai doesn't even have one single Breton-style home, yet.
    Tor Draioch was gorgeous, and such a tower is highly requested for a player home.
    People loved the style, and want more.
    My Breton Sorcerer from Evermore has been waiting for a home in Mournoth since 2014.
    This would be the PERFECT solution, but also perfect, and fit into the most lore-appropriate part of the world. It would also have something for just about everyone!

Dear ZOS. Azra would want you to do it!
    kdrrn2kaf58a.png

• Kendric5
    Kendric5
    ✭✭✭
    How about a notable manor with a view and nice yard like that one you can get free in Western Skyrim with a normal manor layout. No round rooms or portals needed to get around. Square or rectangular rooms. To floors and a tower with a view of the ocean or beautiful view.
    Something that can be decorated with ALL the items that I have!
  • Niliga
    Niliga
    ✭✭
    A cute small house in high isles please!!
  • AllegedParadigm
    AllegedParadigm
    ✭✭✭
    I'd really like one of the smaller, hobbit sized telvanni homes. I love my Tel Galen but it's very fleshy and those smaller structures aren't like that.
    PC/NA August 2020 | Aldmeri Dominion - Grand Overlord & Former Empress | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 400 slot house in hews bane would be nice, with a city garden like that dunmer lady has there in the quest. Or a druid house such as posted above... bring up something new!

I mean... why are not many more houses on offer 2022?
    Is it because those oversized houses do not sell? (I won't buy those mostly).
    But: I would love to buy a package of 2 or 3 smaller houses rather than one big 700er house you can't possibly hope to fill with those 700 slots.
    Why not give us several smaller ones as a package for a change? For the same money as one big house? I'm in if you choose that option!
    PC/EU
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    +1 Tor Daioch

Also, why isn't there an achievement house in High Isle/Galen? Definitely want one! Where are we supposed to put all the druid furniture and HI structural pieces?
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU