The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon Tears - RP Guild - US Server

• Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention the skinny-dipping. *winks*
    A Dragon's Tear has many mystical qualities...
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Next Epic Guild RP Event will be Sunday at 2pm EST.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Memorial Day Tears!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    EPIC Guild RP Event: A Stolen Scroll

It has been determined that the Thieves Guild stole the scroll from Dragon Keep. Furthermore, after torture, Javier the Thief (played by the lovely Almir) revealed that he was hired by the Dragon Priest Cult to return them the scroll. The scroll was delivered to a hidden sanctuary of the Dragon Cult in NE Cyrodiil.

Come next week to invade the Dragon Cult, retrieve the scroll, and study it to determine what was so important about it...
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    This week's EPIC Guild Event shall start on Saturday (today) around 11 am EST, server permitting.

Please join in!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Please vote on the Epic Guild RP events timing on our website!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for an RP Officer willing to help train new or light RPers in the ways of RP! Head to our Forums and check out our Officer Thread under "About Us". Thanks for listening.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    I met a few of you in Daggerfall last night, and I was rather intrigued. I'd like to know more about this guild and maybe consider joining, if you'll have me.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Great to hear from you. Contact @Tashira_Ronin‌ or @Almirmiel‌ to get an invite.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    The Dragon Tears are now recruiting again. To become involved, please contact @Nytlite on the forums or in game. Thank you!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting is closed. Those with officer & RP experience can pm @Rastafariel if they would like to join.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Tears are recruiting again. If you are interested in a laid back RP approach with the possibility of a large arching story that guild members all contribute to, please whisper @Rastafariel in game.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Large Group RP Event Saturday at 10:00 am EST. Leaving from somewhere in Rivenspire.

PM @Rastafariel for details.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Great event this morning! Thanks to all who came on our group RP adventure! Look here or inquire with @Rastafariel or @TheTalkingWolf-Cat for more details and adventures to come!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Large Group Event this coming Saturday at 11:00 am EST. This will be an ongoing, building RP story! Mail @Rastafariel in game to get involved.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • GeneticczXV
    GeneticczXV
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Im a new player, started 2 weeks ago and just hit lvl 50. Looking for a guild who can guide me down the right path of awesomeness. Ive been playing mmorpgs since i was born basically. due to work I only play 4-5hrs a day during the weekdays and 24hrs a day on weekends and holidays.

Looking for an organized guild that plans and schedules events, not just those guilds that you are in but never interact with.

If this is what you have going on then I would love to join.

PS When it comes to RP, I'll be acting as the macho frontline who cares more about balls and bravery (and then dies saying "oh well that didnt go as i expected..."). Or the "I can jump that!" -dies- "nop, i cant jump that".

Regards,

Mike
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Mike -

We have scheduled events on Fri & Sat atm. If you would like to join up message @Rastafariel or @TheTalkingWolf-Cat.

See you in game!

Ras
    dragontears.boards.net
  • GeneticczXV
    GeneticczXV
    Soul Shriven
    Great, I'll send you a message today :)
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Great Group RP today. I smell the beginnings of another EPIC story arch. See how YOU fit in! Join now ;-).
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    @Foxy_Nerd

Hopefully you guys are currently recruiting
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    We are Foxy!

Send any of our officers a tell or mail in game and we will get you on board after a brief discussion. Our current officers are listed on the first post of this thread, at the bottom!

Ras
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    This week's Group RP at 11am EST on Saturday will be a guild gathering to honor new Councilors & High Tears. If you would like to nominate a Tear to become a High Tear, please mail @Rastafariel in game.
    Edited by Rastafariel on December 15, 2016 2:33AM
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Great Guild RP event today. We honored our Councilors & High Tears. We also had a tie in to the next Epic Guild RP Event: Ancient Nordic Amulet.

Carnor is leading an expedition to find Modekaye and Naeriil is leading a group studying the amulet and how to deal with it.

Ras is away from 12/20-29. Next Epic Guild RP will be Sat, Dec 30th.
    Edited by Rastafariel on December 18, 2016 11:35PM
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    If you wish to join the Guild while Ras is away, refer to the bottom of the first page of this post, which has active Officers (Councilors) who can recruit you.

May Akatosh guide you.
    Edited by Rastafariel on December 31, 2016 3:45AM
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    New Guild RP tomorrow (Sat) at 11 am EST. The continuing story of the Ancient Nordic Amulet.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Had a nice run through White Gold Tower w/ Hajvarr, Carnor & Guzen Fox.

Also, planning Northern Craglorn run next Sat.
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on @Bernacki becoming a Councilor!

The Guild is growing and more events & RP are around the corner!
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting scouting mission lead by Audani today. Read all about it on our website under IC RP, Epic Guild Story: Nordic Amulet.

dragontears.boards.net
  • coolkhajit
    coolkhajit
    ✭✭
    Hello.

I just found your thread and am making my way through it, so forgive me if any of this is mentioned later in the thread (I am going to read it all - just replying while my questions are on my mind).

I just started a week ago and am in a guild with the forum I frequent but I really want to join an rp guild. I joined one and it is totally inactive so I am still looking. I was bouncing between a few characters but have settled on a Khajit nightblade who is in the Ebonheart Pact - is most of the guild scattered across different alliances or are you all mostly part of one of them? My character doesn't really care (he is not part of the Dominion for reasons only two others know of) and does not have a deep allegiance anywhere, but course in terms of game mechanics he fights for the pact and for IC reasons calls Morrowing his home...for now. Not a huge deal either way for me but I am curious.

Secondly I am wondering if alts are welcomed. My ther characters are tied into my main in terms of story so it wouldn't just be random additions (and I am having a lot of fun with the Khajit so I will probably be mostly playing him for the majority of the time anyway).

I would love to join to feel out what the guild is like but it sounds like a good fit. I'm not sure how to get the character into the guild in an IC way but he is looking for allies (even if it may be superficially to him at first) so if there is a way for that to happen I would look forward to the opportunity. I am @blitzstrahl in game and am on nights usually after 8 or 9EST.
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Heya @Blitzstrahl!

I will look for you tonight, but I will likely not be on til 8:30 pm est. You can also try any officers listwd on the bottom of the first post in this thread!

Ras

p.s. We can get your main & alts in Guild IC usually. We have an arching RP story & weekly events, started in 2014. I think you will fit right in. Our main Keep is in DC, but we have outposts all over Tamriel, much like the Mages Guild.
    Edited by Rastafariel on January 10, 2017 3:27PM
    dragontears.boards.net