The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the worst 5 piece bonus? Winning suggestion gets 250k! (submissions close 9-3-2022 at 3pm)

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is for PC/NA

I was deconstructing things and was inspired by seeing this

rh3hetp7ts2b.png

fully upgraded it looks like this:

f1rav8t9bo2n.png

Now you may or may not agree that this is a bad set, more underpowered sets come to mind off the top of my head, but that will be left to a vote!

Remember, when picking out the "worst set," keep in mind some sets aren't meant for combat but can be helpful for farming and may not be considered "bad" to everyone when it comes to voting.

The winner will receive 250k gold!*

I'll try to do something like this every week, maybe make something of it and we can have a Hall of Fame (or Wall of Weak) for set bonuses that appear lackluster. Maybe people can prove us wrong in these topics by posting how these sets can be viable!

IF you do not have a forum account, but still wish to participate and have an in-game account, you may mail your submissions/ideas to me at @Dr_Con on PC/NA and I will post the mail on your behalf for people with active forum accounts to vote. No forum account = no vote.

If there's simply too many submissions to allow for technical or voting reasons I will have to confer with an expert panel** on which ones to exclude for this week.

Be creative and dig deep! There's many sets out there that people feel have been neglected, this is your chance to showcase those sets!

(If someone could reach out and teach me how to create votes that'll help for the voting topic if I need to create a new one!)

IMPORTANT: Since I'm writing this on a Friday, I'll do votes tomorrow mid-afternoon EST. Submissions close at 3 PM EST this Saturday (Sept. 3 2022). That leaves less than 16 hours to submit your choice from me posting this! Voting (but not discussion!) will close this Sunday at 11:59 PM EST at the earliest or some time after when I take stock of the votes, whichever is soonest.

I may do a series for monster helm sets in the future, however the pool for these is much smaller at I believe around 126 (so it may be bi-weekly).

Additionally, I may do a monthly one for Mythics, we'll see!

Rules:
  1. To enter you need only post a screenshot or a link to the set from eso-sets.com or eso-hub.com (I am not requiring others to go to external websites, but I leave it here as an option for those who decide to use links rather than the easy to use screenshot feature) or mail me in-game your idea and I will post your idea on your behalf.
  2. 1 submission per person per week
  3. The first person to post the set gets credit for posting it, if you mail me in-game with your submission but someone posted it first, I have to go with the person who posted it on the forum first.
  4. Each post should either be in support or disapproval for either the topic or another submission (but do not target the users please!)
  5. If you want to add to the prize pool you may do so at your own volition
  6. The winning person must designate a recipient (with the @) for the prize money, which will be in gold. It does not have to be your own account
  7. You can ask friends to vote for your idea in the following topic, but in the spirit of the purpose of this topic I encourage all people to vote based on the best choice of what they think the worst set is as of that moment so they can be featured in the topic where I start to track all the winners from each week.

*(please note this is not sponsored by Zenimax and the reward money will come from me, @Dr_Con)
**the panel, if needed, will consist of a diverse selection of individuals who I consider expert PVE and PVP players from one of the guilds I am in

I will try to update/edit this as little as possible, but if needed I'll post an update log here at the bottom
edit 1: minor typos
Edited by Dr_Con on September 3, 2022 3:23AM
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    l2soxdlpwos0.png
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you have to die then be resurrected in order to gain the buff for this set then the buff only lasts for 10 seconds probably the worst crafted set in the game

pcjirq2b9s73.png
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The old Adept Rider was hilariously bad.

Right now Spelunker sounds pretty terrible...

https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Spelunker+Set
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically, that might be Druid's Braid, because its 5 piece only adds 1565 Maximum Magicka.

https://eso-sets.com/set/druids-braid

Not really a fair comparison, tho. And Storm Master is actually pretty good for Heavy Attack builds now.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many sets, so little time... B)
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire Lord

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
    (5 items) Depends on your stages, this set applies following bonus:

Stage 1/2/3/4
    Flame Damage Taken 1/2/4/6%
    Regular Ability Cost Increase: 1/2/4/6%
    Vampire Ability Cost Decrease 5/10/15/20%

Before the revamp, this set was straight blessing of increased vamp damage and cost reduction... ZOS decided that the revamp should also affect this set even though most weren't even using it. Now it doesn't even buff vamp damage like it used to, makes you take even more fire damage, increases cost of regular skills, and the only boon is reduced cost on vampire skills. You'd have to be a masochist to run this set.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
    Options
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steadfast Hero

Steadfast Hero
    LEVEL 50 - CP 160
    ESO-Hub.com
    Type PvP
    ArmorSet bonus
    (2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
    (3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
    (4 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (5 items) When you cleanse a negative effect from yourself or an ally, gain Major Protection for 10 seconds, reducing your damage taken by 10%. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.
    Edited by Redguards_Revenge on September 3, 2022 5:01AM
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    unknown.png
    Options
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Storm Master is a reasonable set for a lightning staff heavy attack with empower from oakensoul.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiant Bastion, by far. Gets halved twice in PvP, once as incoming damage and once as outgoing damage, as well as mitigated by resistances, skills, and sets. And I can't think of any reason to wear it in PvE, either.

2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
    3 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    4 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
    5 items: Deal 10% of all direct damage done to you back to the attacker, up to 4250 damage.

It's nice that they capped it at 4250, because that means when someone with 42,500 HP gets one shot, the attacker takes a (resistance reduced) pool noodle to the knee.

Edited by Jaraal on September 3, 2022 9:40AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome. I spent far too long comparing stuff!

I submit for the judges disapprovals;

Eyes of Mara
    https://eso-sets.com/set/eyes-of-mara
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of your Restoration Staff abilities by 15%.

If you wanted all restoration staff abilities you would be better using cost reduction glyphs and the lightspeaker set for +600 dmg to resto abilities.

In the more likely example you need a craftable sustain set then armor of seducer gives 10% reduction off ALL Magicka skills.

#1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Options
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Beekeeper has to win.

Imagine you wanna stack health for a bit of fun...
    2 set: 1206 health (nice)
    3 set: 1206 health (oooh more nice)
    4 set: 1206 health (even nicer!)
    5 set: 900 health recovery aka 450 health per second back (WTF!!!!!!)

This has to be the worst because the rest of the set has a good use... then you get... THIS debacle!
    Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4yev18dhyq6l.jpg

I mean, there's so many ways to have this bonus, for what reason would you CRAFT this set in full 5 pieces ?

Edited by Xarc on September 3, 2022 10:26AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These academic deliberations make no sense to me.
    Armor set considered as useless to someone can be very much useful to someone else.
    And keep your cheap prize, 250k gold is too low to even make me start thinking :p .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @gargath when you say "armor set" if you're talking about adept rider, we here are talking about 5 pieces bonus, not the full set...
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    That Storm Master set was actually part of a magdk pvp 1 shot build before update. Nerfed.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »
    4yev18dhyq6l.jpg

I mean, there's so many ways to have this bonus, for what reason would you CRAFT this set in full 5 pieces ?

Great set for me. Makes character in pve extremely fast passively all the time. No need for mount.
    Has it my full-CP character for quickly gathering mats.
    Also perfect for new characters when they have to level since 1 without champion points, useful skills, lack of skill point and no horse skills trained.
    Edited by Gargath on September 3, 2022 11:30AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far the worst I see are Vampire Lord and Vastarie's Tutelage. Lots of submissions with pathetic 5-piece bonuses but these two stand out as truly terrible due to the drawbacks. Playing around said bonuses arguably makes your gameplay worse. The other submissions so far are just inconsequential bonuses.
    Options
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely this: https://eso-sets.com/set/toothrow

You are always better off with slotting camo hunter/inner light or just have potions with the crit.
    Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far worst possible set. This set is absolutely impossible to control in any real situation.
    5uwic282i21x.jpg
    Options
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4yev18dhyq6l.jpg

Useful for a level 1 starter set in training trait, otherwise useless with Continuous Attack available for free at 10.
    Options
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    4yev18dhyq6l.jpg

Great set for me. Makes character in pve extremely fast passively all the time. No need for mount.
    Has it my full-CP character for quickly gathering mats.
    Also perfect for new characters when they have to level since 1 without champion points, useful skills, lack of skill point and no horse skills trained.

So much of this. This is one of my favorite sets for new characters, along with harvesting characters. Not having to always be using a skill to apply Major Expedition is such an upside, especially if you are using it to make a speedy stealth character. The Major Gallop, though, is really only good until you get up to level 10 and get the PvP passive for it.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Vampire Lord
    2) Vastarie's Tutelage
    3) Nikulas' Heavy Armor
    3) every set that has "when you block, you get a stack of X for 5 seconds, after getting Y stacks, Z happens". This could be prolonged to 30 seconds OR, even better, stacks could be permanent, especially when blocking.

Senchal Defender is in this regard a similar, and a decent idea - LA grants 1 permanent stack, 10 max. After HA you restore magicka and stamina -
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>restoration of destroyed cities, eg. Satakalaam, Aswala maybe as well?

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Dungeons

>>story mode for dungeons - sometimes I don't want to do a dungeon quest with sprinters. They will rush from boss to boss and leave without saying a thing. I'd love to enjoy the time, even though I've done a dungeon many times

VI.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>possibility to research traits on Companions' equipment so that we could change the traits

>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being engaged

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to
    Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://eso-sets.com/set/meridias-blessed-armor

The set doesn't do what it says on the label.

If I recall correctly, it makes it so a single non-boss target can't hit you.

My impression is the only use for the set is when you want to cause annoyance in PvP, occasional fights where an npc that does boss level damage isn't considered a boss, and for making negative comments about Meridia.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just send me the money

mg2dnyoa86ch.png
    Options
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Any set that try's to help me after I've been critically hit is barking up the wrong tree.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    This is awesome. I spent far too long comparing stuff!

I submit for the judges disapprovals;

Eyes of Mara
    https://eso-sets.com/set/eyes-of-mara
    (2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    (5 items) Reduces the cost of your Restoration Staff abilities by 15%.

If you wanted all restoration staff abilities you would be better using cost reduction glyphs and the lightspeaker set for +600 dmg to resto abilities.

In the more likely example you need a craftable sustain set then armor of seducer gives 10% reduction off ALL Magicka skills.

Eyes of Mara is for backbar resto ult with extra sustain on heals.
    https://eso-sets.com/set/meridias-blessed-armor

The set doesn't do what it says on the label.

If I recall correctly, it makes it so a single non-boss target can't hit you.

My impression is the only use for the set is when you want to cause annoyance in PvP, occasional fights where an npc that does boss level damage isn't considered a boss, and for making negative comments about Meridia.

Powerful enough to frequently get banned for dueling events.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing in the OP precludes sets which have since been changed, so I'm going with a golden oldie:

mwncmxtuidgw.png
    Options
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnblade wrote: »
    4yev18dhyq6l.jpg

Useful for a level 1 starter set in training trait, otherwise useless with Continuous Attack available for free at 10.

Still incorrect here sorry.

Adept Rider is the greatest levelling set to wear - the sheer fact you can level up in a dungeon if you wish and zerg forward without worrying you can't keep up (or sprinting and running out of stamina) is enough, but also consider the speed boost while questing in a delve if you wish, or just overland between mounting etc.

Major Expedition 24/7 is a godsend when levelling, the Gallop (if you haven't got the pvp rank) is a cherry on top.
    Options
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger's Gait
    (2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (5 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery, Reduce the effectiveness of snares applied to you by 50%.

https://eso-sets.com/set/rangers-gait
    Edited by N00BxV1 on September 3, 2022 6:46PM
    Options