My own class.

• ReeceLavellan
    ReeceLavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Battlemage

rg041bl5lhfb.png
    ouens6qvm39b.jpg

Armour
    • Head: Hidden, but unhid it is "Bloodspawn's Visage" (Undaunted). Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Ayleid Gold, Hollowfang Cruor.
    • Shoulders: "Bloodspawn's Armcops" (Undaunted). Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Ayleid Gold, Hollowfang Cruor.
    • Chest: "Heavy - Ancestral High Elf". Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Ayleid Gold, Rank 10 Materials.
    • Gloves: "Light - Ancient Elf". Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Rank 10 Materials, Ayleid Gold.
    • Waist: "Light - Aldmeri Dominion". Dyes = Rank 10 Materials, Ayleid Gold, Coldharbour Ash Black.
    • Legs: "Light - Psijic Order". Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Ayleid Gold, Ayleid Gold.
    • Feet: "Heavy - Ancestral High Elf". Dyes = Coldharbour Ash Black, Ayleid Gold.
    • Staff: "Daedric Staff". Dyes = None.
    In the 2nd Picture I am wielding the Daedric Artefact Volendrung in Cyrodiil. Fun fact, I died about 2 minutes after this was taken, having killed no one with it and not killing anyone for it, I did not gain the achievement for the replica!

Cosmetics
    • Hair: Covenant War-Locks
    • Facial Hair: White-Gold Eyeshadow
    • Face Markings: Regal Eagle Wing Face Tattoo
    • Major Adornment: Dominion Topaz Circlet
    • Minor Adornment: Magicka Nasal Rods
    • Body Markings: Eagle Plume Flurry Body Tattoo (Not visible with armour on)
    • Personality: Deadlands Firewalker
    • Mount: Sagacious Psijic Senche
    • Pet: Ja'Khajiit Raz
    This is not an outfit made with an Outfit Station. This is my PVP armour that is a crafted set, and I crafted it using style materials after careful research into what paired well and what styles I could craft. As such I only see myself wearing it in Cyrodiil or Imperial City, which is a shame because I love the look! I Tried to make myself look both Patriotic to the Dominion and Intimidating to my enemies!
    Let’s have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm Green Ranger Tommy on page 5...just wanted to say yours is my favorite other one I've seen

Thanks! I loved your screenshots and how great your character looks!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Stam Necro Mors

rVZpcSG.png

QCJSSTk.png

Helm - Crimson Oath
    Chest - True Sworn Robe
    Shoulder - Fargrave Guardian
    Gloves - Fargrave Guardian
    Belt - Barbaric
    Weapon - Grave Dancer Battle Axe.

Dyes are a mixture of Void Pitch and Coldharbour Ash Black

Inspiration - I just wanted to create a Character that you would not like to meet down a dark alley, Job done.
  • IvoryCrow
    IvoryCrow
    ✭✭
    Meldiron Sauril (Altmer Sorcerer)
    bfef7d7694.jpg
    59804f87cc.jpg

Head: None
    Shoulder: Stags of Z'en Epaulets
    Chest: Chitinous Jack
    Hands: Prisoner's Chains
    Waist: Chitinous Belt
    Legs: Syrabanic Marine Greaves
    Feet: Second Legion Boots
    Staff: Spear of Bitter Mercy

Dyes: A mix of Ophidian Jade, Putrid Flesh Teal, Hunter Green, Viridian Venom, and Woodsman Green

Skin: Labyrinthian Luminary
    Major Adornments: Horned Brow Plate

Inspiration: I love the look of Nereids (I wish we had some coral/marine themed armour), as well as anything creepy/uncanny looking! When the Labyrinthian Luminary skin came out, my first impression was of some kind of deep sea creature. I wanted to create an outfit to go with the skin. Green and teal are my favourite colours, so I went to town with it haha
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Catriona Bolloré - Breton Templar

94u6gmw9vyy2.jpg

Breton Jerkin, gloves and shoes
    New Moon Priest guards
    Outlaw shoulders
    Magicka Clasp earrings
    Greymoor Lycanthrope staff
    Dyes: Covenant Blue, Varla White, Bandit Brown

Cat is a Templar of Arkay and combat healer for the Daggerfall Covenant
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been a long week, but I finally had time to go get my other characters' fashion to show off! I do tend to keep most of my characters in a basic 'default' outfit, but each of them does have at least one outfit I made from throwing together some different styles that go together surprisingly well. And of course I want to show them all off.

To start: my last post didn't show off Gar's main outfit, so of course I need to put that in. It even comes with a bonus outfit for his best friend!
    jd7rv5lko463.png
    Styles used:
    Gar:
    Bloodforge Cuirass - Rank 5 materials, Wolf's Fur Brown, Woodsman Green
    Bloodforge Arm Cops - Wolf's Fur Brown, Rank 5 materials
    Bloodforge Bracers - Wolf's Fur Brown, Woodsman Green, Rank 5 materials
    Bloodforge Girdle - Rank 5 materials, Wolf's Fur Brown, Woodsman Green
    Bloodforge Greaves - Rank 5 materials, Wolf's Fur Brown, Woodsman Green
    Swordthane Shoes - Wolf's Fur Brown, Wolf's Fur Brown, Rank 5 materials
    Skaal Explorer Shield - NO DYE, Rank 5 materials, Wolf's Fur Brown
    Bloodforge Axe - Rank 2 materials, Rank 2 materials, Lycanthrope Grey
    Basti:
    Bloodforge Jerkin- Woodsman Green, Wolf's Fur Brown, Rank 5 materials
    Skinchanger Arm Cops - Wolf's Fur Brown, Wolf's Fur Brown, Lycanthrope Grey
    Skinchanger Gloves - Bandit Brown, Wolf's Fur Brown, Rank 5 materials
    Bloodforge Sash- Rank 5 materials, Woodsman Green, Rank 5 materials
    Celestial Breeches - Dominion Vanquisher Green, Rank 5 materials, Wolf's Fur Brown
    Skinchanger Boots - Wolf's Fur Brown, Wolf's Fur Brown, Lycanthrope Grey
    Skinchanger Staff - Graht-bark Brown, Rank 5 materials, Dominion Vanquisher Green
    Inspiration:
    Like I said before, I love knotwork. I remember when I started this game, the first thing I knew was that I needed that Bloodforge motif.

I've always ended up dressing my characters in almost every game in the same basic color scheme - green. Probably all goes back to my first favorite video game character in his green tunic, so every one of my characters always has some color homage to Link. And then I do tend to gravitate towards sword-and-board as well... Pity I can't make my characters left-handed like Link and myself irl, but at least in my headcanon, Gar's a lefty. (Hey Bethesda, for TES6 it'd be great if we could have the option to put our shield in the right hand so I could have a true lefty!)

And as a bonus, this cuirass is sleeveless so I can see Gar's gigantic Orc biceps in all their glory. #gymgoals

I also really like the idea of teams who are almost but not exactly uniform. Of course the green goes great with Basti's hair, but since the chest for both is the same style and has the same color scheme, it really does make them look like teammates but each with their own style. Bonus points for the Celestial breeches making it look like a knee-length open coat instead of a traditional robe - that's a really versatile motif and I can see why it's so expensive.

Ragnar Wolfhunter
    My second is a character I have a lot of fun with. While I really only go for the big endgame-y content on my main, I do like to have alts for storytelling purposes, and Ragnar's probably the most fun.
    8rz2cq9wip60.png
    Ragnar is one of the Skaal, never knowing anything outside of his little village on Solstheim until he left. But life wasn't easy - he ran into (and killed, hence his moniker) a werewolf as a child during his Trials of Aevar Stone-Singer, and then his father was chosen for Hircine's game and was never seen again. All he had growing up was his brother, and they were very different - Skjoldr was intelligent and went on to become the shaman of the Skaal, while Ragnar spent most of his time drinking and hunting with the little bear cub he saved. But once he left Solstheim and ended up shipwrecked in the Abecean, he found out that his only friend wasn't the bear he thought... Hircine had been watching him. And waiting to unlock Ragnar's true self.

Styles used:
    Default:
    Ancestral Reach Jack - Wolf's Fur Brown, Book Cover Brown, Book Cover Brown
    Minotaur Epaulet - Ashland Grey, Telvanni Brown
    Ancestral Reach Gloves - Wolf's Fur Brown, Rank 3 materials, Book Cover Brown
    Primal Sash - Ashland Grey
    Coldsnap Goblin Guards - Murder Mahogany, Dried Blood Brown
    Huntsman Shoes - Book Cover Brown, Wolf's Fur Brown
    Timbercrow Greatsword - Ash'abah Hood Grey, Regicide Red, Ruby Throne Red
    Court Attire:
    Silver Dawn Jerkin - Maormer-Eyes Grey, Rank 5 materials, Lycanthrope Grey
    Silver Dawn Epaulet
    Silver Dawn Gloves - Volunteer Iron, Maormer-Eyes Grey, Lycanthrope Grey
    True-Sworn Sash - Julianos White
    Refabricated Breeches - Maormer-Eyes Grey, Noxophilic Black, Noxophilic Black
    High Rock Spellsword Shoes - Maormer-Eyes Grey
    Steadfast Society Greatsword - Adamantine Silver, Noxophilic Black, Maormer-Eyes Grey
    Inspiration:
    Werewolves are so much fun. And that Beast personality is what actually got me into doing group content in the first place - I knew I needed that, so I sucked it up and learned how to play.

I wanted to make sure his default outfit was your standard barbaric look, especially one that showed a lot of skin so we could really see a lot of the Werewolf Claw Body markings. I chose the Minotaur shoulder because I wanted something light - it'd be great if we could finally get the ability to hide more slots than just the helmet!

Of course, after he gets bitten and spends about a year or so feral in the fens of Glenumbra, he does get rehabilitated... sort of... and manages to control himself a bit. He can't exactly walk into King Emeric's court in his hunter rags though!

I was definitely thinking something like the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones for this one - I wanted a black outfit that looked formal enough, but also kept that idea that he had a bit of beast in him. Again, I ended up with the trick of a leg piece that looked like it extended the coat here - I really like the cut of the Refabricated legs. It did take me a while to decide on a pair of shoes for him, but as soon as I saw the ones from the last event I knew that was it.

Final mention - thank you for finally giving us that hairstyle. It's absolutely perfect in every way. I love how that's just messy enough to work with his feral look, but still is clean enough for his court attire.

I've got a few more ideas in mind for him - I'm loving the combo right now of the Archdruid Devyric head/shoulder and the Black Drake Clanwrap chest, but I need to decide on the rest of it. And of course he totally rocks the Skinchanger gear as well.

Conoch
    My last character is one I never thought I'd make, but ZOS sold me on Reachmen when Markarth released. I did make a bunch of baby characters I'd farm daily quests with and test out how much I liked different classes. I never really thought anything of them until I was just sitting around waiting for the Voidmother WB in the Reach to respawn and I was just clicking through the collections menu. I activated the blindfold and this guy's backstory just flowed out like water.
    0pv7z64eeauz.png
    Connie's just a kid, but a kid with a mysterious past. The current Rites Matron of Vateshran Hollows found him when he was a baby - it looked like some Reach Witch was sacrificing him in fire, but there was nobody around but a newborn baby. But the Binder in the Dark saw something in him - he was not entirely human. She kept that part of him bound with the blood sigils drawn on his face. But how long can you keep a young hothead protected from his Daedric dark side when he's determined to find it?

Styles used:
    Default:
    Ancestral Reach Jerkin - Graht-Bark Brown, Pact Blood Red, Nirncrux Red
    Ancestral Reach Arm Cops - Graht-Bark Brown
    Ancestral Reach Bracers - Graht-Bark Brown, Graht-Bark Brown, Telvanni Brown
    Glenmoril Wyrd Sash - Pact Blood Red
    Glenmoril Wyrd Breeches - Rank 3 Materials, Graht-Bark Brown
    Ancestral Reach Boots - Graht-Bark Brown, Graht-Bark Brown, Telvanni Brown
    Ancestral Reach Bow - Sunforge Patina, Nirncrux Red, Champion Red
    Rogue:
    True-Sworn Jerkin - Dragonknight's Blood, Dragonknight's Blood, Red Diamond Red
    Ascendant Order Epaulets - Dragonknight's Blood
    Grim Harlequin Gloves - Automaton Bronze, Warrior's Steel
    Dark Brotherhood Belt - (invisible with this outfit)
    True-Sworn Greaves - Dragonknight's Blood, Warrior's Steel, Dragonknight's Blood,
    True-Sworn Shoes - Dragonknight's Blood, Dragonknight's Blood
    Outlaw Bow 3 - Warrior's Steel, Warrior's Steel, Red Diamond Red
    Inspiration:
    As soon as I happened to give my baby test archer the blindfold, I immediately thought one thing: Daredevil. Once I built Connie for real, I kept that idea so most of his costumes are taking a lot of red/burgundy as their colors.

As a Reachman, I stuck mostly to brown leathers with a few red cloth accents. He does eventually leave the Reach and gets caught up in the Thieves' Guild, so I gave him something else to wear there with fewer bones - also making something darker that he could use to stay out of sight a bit more, but still keeping the red theme. I was considering still playing with the colors a bit and go to more of a black/Tyrian purple scheme like from the TV show, but I'll see. Another reason I like the red is that I was considering him as being descended from a Havocrel, so I'm going to have a lot of fun dressing him up appropriately when he gets to the Deadlands and finally lets his dark side out.
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ldf9ya7p9mza.png
    ukhkozxaxbzk.png
    ct83jcvwedp4.png
    bqoywabx8oi8.png
    7xneghrfx1uv.png
    378naiy44qbq.png

Hide Helmet
    Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkin(Grahtwood Bark Brown x2, Firedrake Flame)
    Ascendant Knight Pauldrons(Windhelm Steel, Grahtwood Bark Brown)
    Black Drake Clanwrap Gloves(Grahtwood Bark Brown, NA, Firedrake Flame)
    Black Drake Clanwrap Sash(Grahtwood Bark Brown, NA, Firedrake Flame)
    Black Drake Clanwrap Breeches(Grahtwood Bark Brown x2, NA)
    Black Drake Clanwrap Shoes(Grahtwood Bark Brown x2, Firedrake Flame)
    Wolf of Solitude Replica Sword(Windhelm Steel, Divine Gold, Grahtwood Bark Brown)
    This is my main, Reiner Eisen or Wise Warrior of Iron in German. He is a large Stamina Dragonknight/Tank DK Nord. He spent much of his life in the cold area of eastmarch and windhelm exploring caves and ruins. He enjoys fighting, drinking mead and socializing with his close friends. When he came of age he set out to explore tamriel and take on even bigger fights!!
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • Patrickzkie
    Patrickzkie
    Soul Shriven
    My Breton Necromancer

rydml41j7qju.png

Head: Skyterror Dragonslayer Mask
    Shoulder: Skyterror Dragonslayer Pauldron
    Chest: Ebonshadow Cuirass
    Hands: Ebonshadow Gauntlets
    Waist: Ebonshadow Girdle
    Legs: Ebonshadow Greaves
    Feet: Ebonshadow Sabatons

Inspiration:
    When I first unlocked the 2 Skyterror armor pieces, I knew that I would focus on creating a look that compliments the head and shoulder though this look has seen many variations throughout my gameplay this is my current version of it.
  • arisenlicious
    arisenlicious
    ✭✭
    7deaoe5wui9u.png
    e67mfgyjmd3o.png
    Armor
    Chest: Order of the Hour Jack
    Legs: Nighthollow Greaves
    Shoulder: Deadlands Gladiator Epaulet
    Belt: Deadlands Gladiator Sash
    Gloves: Knight Aspirant Gauntlets
    Feet: Doctrine Ordinator Sabatons
    Staff: Waking Flame

Dyes
    Thalmor Black, Cardharbour Ash Black, Rank 10 Materials, Scintillating Scarlet

Other Appearance
    Hair: The Heroic Poet
    Skin: Deadlands Scorcher
    Eyes: Spiderkith Eyes
    Emote: Juggle Flame

This is my lovely Deadlands Dagonist, Shali. If you're going to topple over kingdoms for Lord Dagon, you need to look the part. Good set of Armor and protection. A little fire never hurt anyone.
  • FancyGremlin
    FancyGremlin
    Soul Shriven
    Character: Imerae

wwgc8hdcqpln.jpg
    l7xi9wfki3up.png
    70cl5ilca7wc.png

Blurb:
    Standing head and shoulders above most Men, there is no doubt that she is Elven. The few who sum up the courage to talk to her assert she is as silent and solemn as a grave. One persistent Breton, an adventurer who found himself in peril, pursued her for five-fold days and nights, begging to know at least the name of his savior.

Her voice was low, he said, with an accent as thick and implacable as winter fog. She only said to him, "I am no one."

Story:
    Orphaned and permanently scarred at a young age, this Abaend ("Orphan" in Falmeris; literal translation is "Nameless") found meaning, and eventually a name, in the soldiery of the Snow Prince. During the Falmer Genocide, it was said she fought against the Atmoran invaders with such fury that even the shadow of death fled from her.
    It seems death is still too meek, for she yet lives while her king, her people, and her purpose are gone and forgotten. She roams now upon a memory of a beloved steed, in search of even a faint hint that her people persist. Or, if the gods are kind and a certain courage is found, an end to her grief.

Imerae was a term of affection in Falmeris, or so the scholars infer from surviving texts. Of its actual translation, they haven't the faintest clue.

Armor:
    Head: Sapiarch Helm
    Chest: Evergloam Champion Cuirass
    Shoulders: Eccentric Experimenter Arm Cops
    Hands: Welkynar Gloves
    Waist: Aldmeri Girdle
    Legs: Greymoor Greaves
    Feet: House Dufort Banneret Sabatons
    Weapon: Pit Daemon Staff

Dyes:
    A mix of Daedric Red, Varla White, and Antique Silver - the girdle is Coldharbour Ash Black

Other:
    Skin: Arctic Rime (not pictured)
    Adornments: Frost Features, Battle-Scarred Body, Battle-Scarred Visage (also not pictured)
    Personality: Commander
    Mount: Luminous Meridian Charger (name changed to Vinederal)

And a loving shout out to my dear friend Nirmm, who took the screenshot of Imerae with Vinederal, and gave me her blessing to post it here :heart:
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character: Imerae

wwgc8hdcqpln.jpg
    l7xi9wfki3up.png
    70cl5ilca7wc.png

Blurb:
    Standing head and shoulders above most Men, there is no doubt that she is Elven. The few who sum up the courage to talk to her assert she is as silent and solemn as a grave. One persistent Breton, an adventurer who found himself in peril, pursued her for five-fold days and nights, begging to know at least the name of his savior.

Her voice was low, he said, with an accent as thick and implacable as winter fog. She only said to him, "I am no one."

Story:
    Orphaned and permanently scarred at a young age, this Abaend ("Orphan" in Falmeris; literal translation is "Nameless") found meaning, and eventually a name, in the soldiery of the Snow Prince. During the Falmer Genocide, it was said she fought against the Atmoran invaders with such fury that even the shadow of death fled from her.
    It seems death is still too meek, for she yet lives while her king, her people, and her purpose are gone and forgotten. She roams now upon a memory of a beloved steed, in search of even a faint hint that her people persist. Or, if the gods are kind and a certain courage is found, an end to her grief.

Imerae was a term of affection in Falmeris, or so the scholars infer from surviving texts. Of its actual translation, they haven't the faintest clue.

Armor:
    Head: Sapiarch Helm
    Chest: Evergloam Champion Cuirass
    Shoulders: Eccentric Experimenter Arm Cops
    Hands: Welkynar Gloves
    Waist: Aldmeri Girdle
    Legs: Greymoor Greaves
    Feet: House Dufort Banneret Sabatons
    Weapon: Pit Daemon Staff

Dyes:
    A mix of Daedric Red, Varla White, and Antique Silver - the girdle is Coldharbour Ash Black

Other:
    Skin: Arctic Rime (not pictured)
    Adornments: Frost Features, Battle-Scarred Body, Battle-Scarred Visage (also not pictured)
    Personality: Commander
    Mount: Luminous Meridian Charger (name changed to Vinederal)

And a loving shout out to my dear friend Nirmm, who took the screenshot of Imerae with Vinederal, and gave me her blessing to post it here :heart:

And another background story that is fantastic!!! gave me shiver thinking of her :)
    Edited by Lauranae on September 4, 2022 8:00AM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    3v15nv6cyhsu.png

My Breton Templar always liked the nature a little bit too much... and slowly started to become one with it.

Head: Mother Ciannait Mask style [Icereach dungeon]
    Shoulders: Glenmoril Wyrd epaulets [Witches festival]
    Chest: Black Drake Clanwrap jerkin [Whitestrake's Mayhem]
    Waist: Sul-Xan sash [Rockgrove trial coffer]
    Legs: Black Drake Clanwrap breeches [Whitestrake's Mayhem]
    Hands: Glenmoril Wyrd gloves [Witches festival]
    Shoes: New Moon Priest sabatons [Dragonguard Supply Chest]
    Weapons: Nazaray staff / mace [Crown Store]

Colours: Hist green [Egg and Root achievement], Void Pitch [Honor to the Spiritblood achievement]
    Skin: Labyrinthian Luminary [Sunken Trove Crown Crate]
    Memento: Floral Swirl Aura [Wild Hunt Crown Crate]
  • IOP11
    IOP11
    Soul Shriven
    j1eba9xhfza4.png
    Tries-to-Fly (Tank mode)
    Refabricated Motif (medium everything, except feet. light feet.)
    Dwarven Brass, Divine Gold, Eyevea Blue
    Welkynd Blue in the belt and staff
    Antique Silver on the staff
    Arkthzand Insight Vertex Shroud hat
    Starlight Gold, Divine Gold

I wanted to play around with new colors and do something with my Vertex Shroud. I played around with a lot of colors to get the right golds and brass.
  • IOP11
    IOP11
    Soul Shriven
    myqnim5ywaqu.png
    Tries-to-Fly (craft mode)
    Fargrave Guardian (everything medium, except chest. light chest.)
    Arcane Blue, Shrike Blue, Contraband Violet
    Mask of Entangled Paths hat
    Contraband Violet, Divine Gold, Covenant Conqueror Blue

I made this one to match the sky in my Shalidor's Shrouded Realm, my current project home. I chose Fargrave Guardian as suitibly otherworldy, without the intensity of other daedric looks. Fargrave also plays a role in the story I am trying to tell inside the house. Gold for the mask to match the gold accents and the gold of my tail.
  • IOP11
    IOP11
    Soul Shriven
    zjd4b4vvcsaz.png
    Tries-to-Fly (fishing mode)
    Nereid's Seafoam Raiment (costume)
    Antique Silver, Welkynd Blue, Superior Blue

I originally dyed this costume to match the Ethertide skin and have something to wear for a sea themed housing tour. It needed a tweak to match my new pangrit mount, and I like these colors even better. This is also my fishing build.
  • IOP11
    IOP11
    Soul Shriven
    8e0muw90va3s.png
    Tries-to-Fly (sneak mode)
    Pellitine (medium)
    Transliminal Violet, Potency Blue, Shein Violet
    Abnur Tharn's Staff
    Transliminal Violet, Dolmen Deep Blue, Potency Blue
    Darloc Brae Beast Mask (hat)
    Rank 9 Materials, Covenant Blue, Divine Gold

I wanted Ember to feel comfortable sneaking around with me, so dressed this argonian in the most khajiit way I could. I had fond memories of Abnur Tharn in Northern Elsweyr, so I chose his staff.
  • IOP11
    IOP11
    Soul Shriven
    caztknd8y296.png
    Tries-to-Fly (standard mode)
    Black Drake Clanwrap chest and legs
    Frostcaster (medium hands and waist. light shoulders. heavy feet.)
    Mother Ciannait Staff
    Wisp Blue, Moonstone White

Just trying to keep it cool at the end of summer. Goes well with my horsebeast (frostbane horse).
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    April Dawn, my Breton magicka sorceror, and two outfits, variations of the same theme:

1) Champion of Vivec outfit:
    fCtlQ6B.png

Shoulders: Scorianite Gladiator shoulders
    Chest: Scorianite Gladiator Jack
    Waist: Orc Belt 1
    Legs: Mazzatun "Breeches"
    Hands: Imperial Gloves 1
    Shoes: Prisoner's Shoes
    Weapons: Horned Dragon Staff

Colours: Blackreach Blue, Divine Gold, Marble White, Transliminal Violet
    Markings: Buoyant Armiger Body Tattoos

2) Imperial sentry outfit:
    Gk1OMMK.png

Shoulders: Dragonguard Berserker Arm Cops *
    Chest: Order of the Hour Jerkin
    Waist: Orc Belt 1
    Legs: Mazzatun "Breeches"
    Hands: Imperial Gloves 1
    Shoes: Prisoner's Shoes
    Weapons: Gloambound Staff

Colours: Fire Drake's Flame, Divine Gold
    * Imperial City vendor, requires at least Captain rank 2 to purchase.

I am mostly playing the same main char since late 2014, and April is my main alt. Her journey started with the Morrowind chapter, when I wanted to play a different type of char. She is the type of mage char I have always wanted to play, and I can say that had a lot of fun playing this char.

This thread has so many beautiful outfits and characters! I decided to post my pictures because I believe there should be more outfit options for light themed outfits, without floating hipflaps and crotch rags. The thread shows that such pieces are much appreciated by outfit enthusiasts. I don't have anything against existing armor pieces, I just hope there will be more options, while keeping the fashion in Tamriel.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • verminjerky
    verminjerky
    ✭✭✭
    Character: Veth Severin (Dunmer Necromancer)

hn58po3fo7h9.png

5o2wq0laah9u.png

jyod9a35u6rk.png

fo2txm5nq16e.png

Shoulders: Redoran
    Gloves: Redoran
    Robe: Ivory Brigade
    Sash: Ivory Brigade
    Boots: Ivory Brigade
    Staff: Prior Thierric
    Accessories: Spiderkith Eyes, Baandari Luck Veil, Bloodrune Body Markings
    Dyes: Warrior's Steel, Scintillating Scarlet, Hollowfang Cruor, Rank 7 Materials

Concept: Veth is a Telvanni of the rank Wizard. However, the family Severin was absorbed into House Telvanni from House Dagoth, the Sixth House struck from the very records of Morrowind. Veth hears the chimes and proudly wears the garb of his heritage... away from prying Ordinator eyes. (The Ivory Brigade insignia closely resembles the House Dagoth insignia!)
  • verminjerky
    verminjerky
    ✭✭✭
    Character: Veth Severin (Dunmer Necromancer)

x4vdhnol7d8h.png

hc6mu8vsfxh5.png

fmk7zbawvt5b.png

ovnsdixhji6d.png

Head: Sapiarch
    Shoulder: Prior Thierric
    Chest: Pit Daemon
    Gloves: Pit Daemon
    Legs: Pit Daemon
    Boots: Pit Daemon
    Belt: Fang Lair
    Staff: Spellscar Lithoarms
    Accessories: Shimmerene Soiree Circlet, Mind-Shriven Skin
    Dyes: Arcane Blue, Entoloma Blue

Inspiration: I had the Mind-Shriven Skin, Mind-Shriven Wolf mount, and Mind-Shriven Cat pet. I wanted my Necromancer's outfit to match them!
  • ACScarface
    ACScarface
    Soul Shriven
    The-Prince-Of-Darkness (Highelf Magicka Sorcerer)
    (Ozzy Osbourne's Nickname)
    cvw6xpnxvz9e.png
    5jciuf4x12uk.png

Head: Baron Zaudrus Mask (Style Page)
    Shoulders: Dremora Kynreeve Pauldrons
    Chest: Nighthallow Cuirass
    Waist: Dremora Belt
    Legs: Dark Brotherhood Greaves
    Hands: Dremora Kynreeve Gauntlets
    Shoes: Dremora Kynreeve Sabatons
    Weapons: Baron Zaudrus Maul and Staff (Baron Zaudrus Arms Pack)
    Accessories: Frosty Features
    Skin: Void Pathosis
    Dyes: Frozen Blood and Void Pitch

Kind of just made it up as I went, built it mainly around the Baron Zaudrus helm as it's the coolest style in the game.
    I've been told I look like The Mouth of Sauron or Sauron himself. Fitting for the new Lord of the Rings Power of the Rings series!
  • Ecgberht_confused
    Ecgberht_confused
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer Sorcerer

2z0czt0rkua4.png
    2qosygqhurit.png

Head: Ancient Elf
    Shoulder: Ancient Elf
    Chest: Ancient Elf
    Gloves: Ancient Elf
    Legs: Ancient Elf
    Boots: Ancient Elf
    Belt: Firedrake
    Staff: Annihilarch's Chosen
    Dyes: Bloodroot Wine, Coldharbour Ash black

Inspiration: This Dunmer battlemage is distinguished in both battle ferocity and position in civilised society. His armour is almost entirely Ancient Elf, to reflect his ancient family roots and class. Esteemed elven ancestry is not a monopoly for those snobish Altmer, a point that this Dunmer is always arguing, which is probably why he spends most of his time in Summerset. His station in society is reflected by the shiny golden armour he wears, which was chosen to be bloodroot wine so that it has a hint of lava, to reflect his Dunmer identity.
  • Trieke
    Trieke
    Soul Shriven
    Character - Sailyee (Breton Templar)
    y42j1cuvy83d.jpg

Head - Hide Helmet
    Shoulder - Honor Guar Epaulets
    Chest - Honor Guard Jerkin
    Hands - Prisoner's Chains
    Waist - Argonian Sash 1
    Legs - Imperial Breeches 3
    Feet - Redguard Shoes 1
    Weapon - Battleground Runner Staff

Dyes - Wyrd Tree Green, Birch White, Coldharbour Ash Black, Orichalc Green, Starlight Gold, Bugloss Blue

Other
    Hair Styles: Seafarer's Crowning Trim,
    Head Markings: Knights of St. Pelin Face Marks,
    Facial Hair: Magicka Zephyr Lashes,
    Major Adornments: Grave Elegance Mask
    i4koi74txeie.jpg

Inspiration
    I like the idea of assassins. I wanted to make her not a regular assassin, someone who doesn't hide and goes to face her fears.
    She's a bounty hunter who doesn't show her full face. Wearing this mask, she wants to be unrecognizable and makes sure her enemies never know her emotions and motives.

• Lilytetsuya
    Lilytetsuya
    Soul Shriven
    sk684pixczxu.png
    g0ndtwfd5gev.png

Character name: Lilytetsuya
    Armor:
    Helmet: Sapiarch Helm (Medium)
    Shoulder: Knight-Aspirant Shoulder
    Chest: Knight of the Circle Cuirass
    Belt: Honor Guard (Medium)
    Gloves: Ebonsteel Knight Gauntlets
    Legs: Knight-Aspirant Greaves
    Boots: Knight of the Circle Sabatons
    Weapon: Gloambound Greatsword

Dyes: Divine Gold, Covenant Blue

Inspiration: Wanted a new take on battlemages since most people depict them as wizards in long robes with staves. I wanted heavily armored one ready for battle who uses magic to conjure weapons to fight with.

2dm7jxzlabdd.png
    gbfyouv9afqi.png

Character name: Lilyetsuya (2nd outfit slot)
    Armor:
    Helmet: House Dufort Banneret Helm
    Shoulder: Dragonguard Berserker Arm Cops
    Chest: Imperial Champion Cuirass
    Belt: House Hexos Girdle (Heavy)
    Gloves: Imperial Champion Gauntlets
    Legs: Imperial Champion Greaves
    Boots: House Dufort Banneret Sabatons
    Weapon: Chrysamere

Dyes: Rank 4 Material, Fire Drake's Flame, Hollowfang Cruor

Inspiration: I had Chrysamere and wanted a knightly outfit matching it, so I went mostly for parts I got access to during this Midyear Mayhem event. I also got acess to most of these parts during that event too (except for Chrysamere and belt which I already had)
  • chaosPretzel
    chaosPretzel
    Soul Shriven
    My Lost Depths inspired Templar

yx7vh39ijjpe.jpg
    s159wjrnivjb.jpg

Head: hidden
    Schoulders: Minotaur Style heavy
    Torso: Deadlands Gladiator Style medium
    Belt: Doctrine Ordinator Style
    Hands: Moongrave Fane Style heavy
    Legs: Deadlands Gladiator Style medium
    Feet: Nighthollow Style heavy
    Weapon: Ebony Style two handed sword

Skin: Reef Dweller Skin
    Dyes: Divine Gold, Pact Vanquisher Brown, Soul Shriven Pale, Welkynd Blue

Idea: I loved the aquatic themed new expansion and dlcs, so I wanted to create a matching char. And here she is, a half
    Altmer half Nereid templar with kind of atlantis themed gladiator/mercenary look.
  • Vacarian
    Vacarian
    Soul Shriven
    aywt2qcn6jcj.jpeg
    yw46y6lqe17h.jpeg

ARMOUR
    Crimson Oath jerkin, arm cops, gauntlets, belt and boots
    Waking Flame breeches
    Leather Band Circlet adornment

DYE
    Void Pitch

Deadlands Scorcher skin

INSPIRATION
    I lucked out and got the radiant mount Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang from some crown crates, so I had to make a character match it lol
  • ShainaOtori
    ShainaOtori
    ✭✭
    And for a second entry, here's my main Bosmer character Shaina Otori:

p6nylv3pmhzx.png
    oy4u7diwf9av.png
    6miig2y0bwb2.png

Shoulders: Dark Brotherhood Arm Cops
    Torso: Sunspire Jack
    Belt: Sapiarch Belt
    Hands: Prophet's Wrap
    Legs: Redguard Guards 1
    Feet: Prophet's Sandals
    Weapon: Dremora Dagger/Rkindaleft Dwarven Dagger

Brassy Assassin Personality

Dyes: Rank 10 Materials, Dolmen Deep Blue, Varla White

Inspiration: I play a character named Shaina in almost every game, but her origins are in a text rpg I used to play many years ago, and as of today, I still mantain some characteristics while adapting her story and her looks to the setting she's in. So, bandages on her arms and legs, a martial and stoic personality, and a deep shade of red as her primary colour. In this version, since she is a Bosmer, I tend to keep her feet free from shoes or boots. I give her practical, comfortable clothes and subtle make up, trying to make her pretty as well, in an almost non-conscious way. Naryu's personality just fits perfectly with the description I always made of her ^^

Plus, here's a drawing I made of her some time ago, hope I'm not too much off topic ;)

n2zufbmdp02p.png

• ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many awesome fashions here!

I can't express how painfully awful it is to try and capture a good action screenshot on the xbox. Sorry it's not so clear.
    But here are some of my favorite characters. I am trying to do a couple more of them.

69na67g7fwqz.jpg
    vt8lttv1dtu9.jpg
    7d10a1em3vno.jpg
    ehyzhh3m2udr.jpg
    Xbox X- NA