Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

ESO Fashion Week

• Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many great costumes! Wish there were so many stylish people in real life :wink:

I want to show two of my characters.

Illiaray, altmer necromancer
    xrj8sd0xfyjb.png
    wnh8hu8lfwof.png
    Head: Greymoor Hat
    1: Coldharbour Ash Black
    2: Boethiah Gray
    3: Coldharbour Ash Black

Chest: High Rock Spellsword Jerkin
    1: Thalmor Black
    3: Undaunted Bronze

Shoulders: Dragonguard Berserker Arm Cops
    1: Boethiah Gray
    3: Sergeant's Charcoal

Hands: Sapiarch Bracers
    3: Boethiah Gray

Waist: Pyandonean Girdle
    1: Boethiah Gray
    2: Craftmaster Gold
    3: Viridian Venom

Legs: Sapiarch Greaves
    3: Undaunted Bronze

Feet: High Rock Spellsword Shoes

I wanted to create something suited for a battlemage, also gloomy, with this ‘antihero’ vibe in it. Yet it must be stylish, without anything that will make it too flashy.

Decapitonia the Brutal (yes, that’s a real name! Real noble orc name!), Undaunted orc
    fh9h5vfqod0r.png
    4aar5b4clfmc.png
    Head: Hide Helmet

Chest: Glenmoril Wyrd Jerkin
    1: Lamae's White
    2: Lamae's White

Shoulders: Windhelm Scale Tunic Shoulders

Hands: Breton Gloves 1
    2: Coldharbour Ash Black
    3: Antique Silver

Waist: Snowhawk Mage Sash

Legs: Nord Guards 3
    1: Sergeant's Charcoal
    3: Antique Silver

Feet: Snowhawk Mage Shoes
    3: Sergeant's Charcoal

I wanted to create a costume which will combine barbaric look with simplicity, good for ‘simple’ adventurer. Also, I wanted to make sure Decapitonia will survive harsh winds of Wrothgar.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
    Options
  • HauntedBog
    HauntedBog
    Soul Shriven
    o9af8ndfm34k.jpg

Armor pieces used:
    • Fang Lair Epaulets.
    • Sapiarch Jack.
    • Pyre Watch Gloves.
    • Silver Rose Belt.
    • Celestial Breeches.
    • Silver Rose Shoes.
    • Gloambound Staff.

Dyes: Eyevea Blue, Craftmaster Gold, Smith Steel Blue, Boss Butcher Brown, Bandit Brown.
    Other cosmetics: Brassy Assassin personality, Dominion War-Locks, Magicka Brow Medallion, Azure Eyes, Crescent Earrings, Subtle Dark Lashes.

The inspiration for this look was me wanting to make a scholar look for my Altmer sorcerer, while using the Magicka Brow Medallion. I wanted it to look fancy, but still fairly practical to run around in while potentially doing field research.
    Options
  • MDetS
    MDetS
    Soul Shriven
    This will involve bunch of texts and pics, so yeah :wink:

zy925835u8l3.png

Introduction: I have 15 characters in total, but mostly play with my 4 main characters, with 1 of them is my primary main, which has the longest playtime compared to the other chars. So I'll only show these 4 mains of mine, since they're the most meaningful characters I ever created. I always love taking screenshots of my characters then combining the into a single scene. Can check for more in my IG: https://www.instagram.com/mdet.sari/
    PS: the pic above contains every chars I have along with assistants and houseguests, made it for new year 2022.

p9zmcwi1lhiw.jpg

Inspiration: All of these 4 are inspired of myself, and my life. I have history of Bipolar and Schizoaffective (and still am, just not as bad as back then), and I use this game mostly to help me project my mind and keep myself sane. All these 4 are projection of my mind and self, each representing their roles in my brain which also affects my being. They're separated into 2 self-beings (Imperial race), the gold one is my real me, and the back is my alter, and also 2 aspects (Breton race), white one the emotion and the other is the logic. All of them have same name = Essentia (it's my real name but in Latin), with Amul-Digestum or Digest-Amulum at the back, also have exact same body and face presets which I created my own. I tried to resembling them to myself (and my brain aspects) as close as possible, including their roles, items, even collectibles. Some of the items applied might be hidden by other stuff, but I still put it on them for realism and role perfectionism. Doing this also helps me to get involved more into the game's story.
    Some of their fashions might change from time to time for it depends on my mood and also the model availability in the game. I always try my best to find models that really suite their style and characteristic, and try not to change it as long as I can, until I find a better motif/style page and dyes. They actually has a bunch of fashion presets (each with collectibles and costumes included), but this is the most frequently used, especially doing dungeons and trials.

Now here comes their details:

1. Essentia Amul-Digestum (The Main)
    vpgf9tyw5rn5.jpg
    I've been playing with this one since first playing the game, always login with her first before the others. She can do all roles, but primarily as a tank. What makes her fashion like this is because she uses the things that I love and do in my real life. I use fully covered clothes everyday (make her fully armored instead to match her role as a tank). Gold, silver and white colors have special place in my heart. I use Bard persona for her cuz I love and play flute as hobby and also copping mechanism of my Bipolar, and the flute model included in the persona matches the one I own. I also chose to become a tank for some specific reasons aside from Imperial as stamina preferred build, but mainly it's because: being a tank teaches me to be strong, aware, and flexible in all situations.
    487h01pe0ha0.png
    Fashion pieces:
    - Chest/Legs/Hands/Boots/Belts/all Weapons = Imperial Champion
    - Head = Order Hour (light)
    - Personality = Minstrel (sometimes Maniacal Jester/Commander)
    - Mount & Pet = Luminous Indrik / Shimmering Indrik

2. Essentia Amuldigestum (The Emotion)
    cs9n1hvbat40.jpg
    This one is originally the first character model of my Main, as a Breton healer, until I was able to gain access to Imperial race and switch her to tanking. I missed her "holy existence" so much, I decided to make her doppelganger, and here she is. She resembles the emotion, which influences decision on morality, sympathy, and empathy. She's only visible to my Main. She always a caring being at most, but if bad stuff happens, she can get overreacting, making the Main temperamental and messes the decision making for most urgent situation.
    This is her original appearance.
    b7rv7fnhq7mr.png
    Fashion pieces:
    - Chest/Legs/Boots/Belts/= Psijic Order (light)
    - Hands = Psijic Warden Gauntlet
    - Head = Akaviri (light)
    - Weapons = Prophet staff + Anequina staff
    - Personality = Telvanni Magister
    - Mount & Pet = Pure-Snow Indrik / Frost-Light Indrik

ozr520wcvk9h.png

3. Essentia Digestamulum (The Logic)
    kh9xjbqom82w.jpg
    Same like the Emotion aspect, the Logic is only visible to the Main. She influences the thoughts, reasoning, and deductions. She's always stating things literally with facts, it makes her not caring with ethics and spiritual sense. She affects the main by being honest in everything, sometimes too brutally honest, she ignores moral situation surrounding her, making the Main hardheaded, she turns ignorant to everything that is deemed unrelated to the things at hand.
    5rz6p1zp0p3f.png
    Fashion pieces
    - Chest/Legs/Hands/Boots/Belts= Thorn Legion (light)
    - Head = Glenmoril Wyrd
    - Weapons = Worm Cult staff + Pellitine staff
    - Personality = Worm Wizard
    - Mount & Pet = Onix Indrik / Ebon-Glow Indrik

4. Essentia Digest-Amulum (The Alter)
    dadazxa5adm8.jpg
    The shadow, the ghost of the Main, the very thing she avoid to turn into at all costs. The Alter only appears when Schizo-effect strikes, indicated to happen when both Emotion and Logic clashes on each other in an intense fight, they declaring war inside the Main's brain. When the main unable to contain them, she will morph into the Alter, and just want to not care about anything. Her appearance might be similar but she's dead inside, hollow. If confronted, she will attack everything, foes and friends alike.
    1gf6v6n2uzz1.png
    Fashion pieces:
    - Chest/Legs/Hands/Boots/Belts/all Weapons = Evergloam Champion
    - Head = Malacath
    - Personality = Maniacal Jester
    - Mount & Pet = Spectral Indrik / Haunting Indrik
    Edited by MDetS on September 1, 2022 5:57PM
    ~ MDet. $
    Options
  • Craigaga
    Craigaga
    Soul Shriven
    Character: Artion Tisserând
    2p8dour7holu.jpeg
    bxngliff0gwu.jpeg
    41kirz0w4ce6.jpeg

Skin:bloodfiend with azure eyes

Armour
    Head: shroud of the Lich
    Shoulders: Ancient Daedric Epaulettes
    Chest: Ascendant Order Robe
    Hands: Ancient Daedric Gloves
    Belt: Dremora sash
    Weapon: Nerien’eth restoration staff

Colours
    Stormlord purple
    Daedric Red
    Undaunted Bronze

Inspiration
    I love all things necromancer and I love the look of the Liches. I thought the Ascendant Order Robe looks a little bit like the Lich robe. Also, the skin plus the azure eyes makes them look extra creepy.
    Options
  • wolfcrisp
    wolfcrisp
    ✭✭✭
    nqs98yqiwk8x.png

I created my forum account just for this thread :blush:

This is my pirate captain, Hadvar Silver-Tooth, I wanted to have some nice outfit for him and used most items drowned sailor even if its not out yet (ZoS I beg you)

Motif breakdown
    Head: Drowned Mariner Hat | Dyes: Cardsharp Crimson
    Shoulders: Mercenary Arm Cops | Dyes: Boss butcher brown, Thalmor Black
    Gloves: Drowned Mariner Bracers | Dyes: Windhelm Steel
    Legs: Daggerfall Breeches | Dyes: Soul Shriven Gray, Soul Shriven Gray, Soul Shriven Gray
    Chests: Drowned Mariner Jack | Dyes: Cardsharp Crimson, Boss Butcher Brown, Boss Butcher Brown
    Belts: Ancestral Nord Sash | Dyes: Thalmor Black
    Shoes: Drowned Mariner Boots | Dyes: Boss Butcher Brown
    Two handed axe: Old Orsinium Battle Axe | Dyes: Thalmor Black, Automaton Bronze, no dye

5v6d00xod6z7.png

This second character is named Atharo al-Rihad, he is a redguard wine maker on Rihad close to the Gold Coast, I wanted something nice for this character, and I tried red at first but then settled on purple. I mainly wanted to use this hat with an outfit so thats one of my main inspirations for this.

Motif breakdown
    Hat: Wayrest Canto Chapeau | Dyes: no dye, Antique Silver
    Shoulders: Elder argonian epaulets | Dyes: adventurer brown, starlight gold
    Gloves: Moongrave Fane Gloves | Dyes adventurer brown
    Legs: Ra Gada Breeches | Dyes: Legionary's Lead, Pillager Purple, Starlight gold
    Chest: Ascendant Order Jerkin | Dyes: Pillager Purple, Adventurer brown, Starlight gold
    Belts: Pyre Watch Sash | Dyes: Starlight Gold
    Shoes: Regal Regalia shoes | Dyes: Adventurer brown, Starlight gold
    Sword one: Imperial Champion sword | Dyes: Lycantrope Gray, Craftmaster Gold, Khenarthi Red
    Sword two: Pyandonean Sword | Dyes: Lycantrope Gray, Lycantrope Gray, Khenarthi Red
    Options
  • hcdjeong
    hcdjeong
    Soul Shriven
    The Ice Queen
    75znxok0348p.png
    um506z0mmi2t.png

Under sunlight
    xbcvmi4o0s6u.png
    ihjahjwo2bh0.png

Costume:
    • Stormlord Helm, Stormlord Pauldrons, Stormlord Gauntlets
    • Fang Lair Cuirass
    • Psijic Order Belt
    • Firedrake Greaves
    • Nord Sabotans
    • Mother Ciannait Greatsword, Mother Ciannait Staff

Appearance / Morphs:
    • Azure Eyes
    • Abyssal Embrace Body Markings
    • Vampire Stage 3

Dyes: Entoloma Blue

Inspiration:
    The Ice Queen's eyes pierce through her frozen domain, seeking out poor, wretched souls to satiate her hungry blade...

Initially a costume designed for an "Ice" themed competition by my amazing guild, Twist It Sis! Has grown to be my favorite outfit!
    Options
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dk tank Silus Veserius, a former imperial centurion of the second legion and current adventurer/ mercenary
    z64m96kof9u9.png
    Head: dragonguard (light)
    Shoulders: house hexos (heavy)
    Chest:dragonguard (heavy)
    Legs:ivory brigade (heavy)
    Hands: second legion
    Feet :house hexos (heavy)
    Dragonguard sword
    Leyawiin brigadine shield
    Dyes: cyrodillic steel, fire drake's flame, divine gold (on helmet)
    Inspiration: I really like the fantasy Roman aesthetic the empire has and wanted to play into it with my take on a imperial centurion who has upgraded a few bits and pieces as he's gone along but still wants to pay homage to the now collapsed empire he fought for.
    Options
  • WarPiggy902
    WarPiggy902
    Soul Shriven
    jfj8outtmcuk.jpg

Morc from Orchid

Regal Regalia Jerkin
    Regal Regalia Epaulets
    Stags of Z'en Bracers
    Jephrine Paladin Girdle
    Bloodforge Breeches
    Orc Boots 2
    Werewolf Hunter Hat
    Jester personality

Dyes used: Julianos White, Dibella's Blush, Tainted Turquoise, Abyssal Beryl

Morc is my fun loving Orc Templar. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. His attire is always loud and flamboyant to best match his cheery disposition.
    Options
  • stephenwyrd
    stephenwyrd
    Soul Shriven
    Stephen Wyrd
    Breton Sorcerer

fflr5cg7g5q4.png

a2kn36wan7wj.png

Outfit
    Head: Silver Dawn Helm, medium (Dyes: Default, Volunteer's Iron, Bugloss Blue)
    Chest: Regal Regalia Jerkin (Dyes: Bugloss Blue, Graht-Bark Brown, Windhelm Steel)
    Shoulders: Second Seed Raiment Epaulets (Dyes: Windhelm Steel, Bugloss Blue)
    Hands: Topal Corsair Gloves (Dyes: Graht-Bark Brow, Bandit Brown)
    Waist: Ascendant Knight Girdle (Dyes: Windhelm Steel)
    Legs: Keptu Chief Greaves (Dyes: Bugloss Blue, Graht-Bark Brown, Graht-Bark Brown)
    Feet: High Rock Spellsword Shoes (Dyes: Default)

Weapon
    His staff, invisible in its spirit form, is always ready when needed but politely out of sight whilst perusing the many back-alley shops and navigating busy throughways.

Inspiration
    Having recently made his way to High Isle, Stephen wanted an outfit to match the pomp and dandy of Gonfalon Bay high society with a hint of 'slug it out down by the docks' nautical danger. Flying the colours blue is his nod to the alliance.
    Options
  • Vacarian
    Vacarian
    Soul Shriven
    1dvnudrfjnqo.jpeg

ARMOUR
    Annihliatch’s Chosen girdle,cuirass and pauldrons
    Fire Drake gauntlets
    Storm Lord greaves
    Dremora Kynreeve sabatons
    Death Grin Skull mask
    Horned Brown plate adornment

DYES
    Void pitch and Coldharbour ash black

Bloodfiend skin

INSPIRATION
    I wanted a skeleton character to match my skeletal horse mount and guar pet. I thought the polymorph was too plain looking so I came up with this.
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yrvar (Ice Warden)
    jvvk1qao5214.png
    nxyznt1o7h7m.png
    30g7mne7ehtt.png

Head: Sea Giant Helm
    Chest: Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkin
    Shoulders: Black Drake Clanwrap Eplautes
    Hands: Sea Giant Gloves
    Waist: Black Drake Clanwrap Sash
    Legs: Icereach Coven Guards
    Feet: Sea Giant Shoes

Inspiration: The inspiration is mostly from the ingame Sea Giants but also Frost Giants from Norse mythology and fantasy like DnD

The Black Knight
    wxl0o5vkkcdm.png

Head: Crimson Oath Helm
    Chest: Ancient Daedric Cuirass
    Shoulders: Crimson Oath Pauldrons
    Hands: Waking Flame Gauntlets
    Waist: Deadlands Gladiator Belt
    Legs: Skinchanger Greaves
    Feet: Waking Flame Sabatons

Inspiration: evil black knights, DnD Blackguards and Chaos Warriors from Warhammer

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Riven_Hourglass
    Riven_Hourglass
    Soul Shriven
    rsnvoybvc1qf.png
    I've got many characters I could use for this, but I'll use my most interesting.

Character: Nchuand Mzalft, Shivering Isles Dwemer

Head: Scholar's Spectacles
    Shoulders: Arkthzand Armory (Heavy)
    Chest: Arkthzand Armory (Light)
    Hands: Sapiarch (Light)
    Waist: Sovngarde Stalwart
    Legs: Honor Guard (Light)
    Feet: Psijic Order (Heavy)
    Weapon: Fork of Horripilation + Cadwell's "Shield"
    Bonus Item: Dwemervamidium Memento
    Dyes: Wayrest Royal Purple, Red Diamond Red, Colossus Brass, Coldharbour Ash Black, Varla White

Inspiration: In his outfit, I wanted to pay tribute to his Dwemer heritage, his pastry chef profession, and the Shivering Isles' aberrant sense of fashion, as well as the colors of Mania, Dementia, and Sheogorath himself, all at once. The Dwemervamidium memento enhances the armor's Dwemer craftsmanship, but also adds that extra bit of madness; it seems to be visibly malfunctioning, but his mind has been so maddened he doesn't even notice the trail of sparks and steam he leaves in his wake.
    Edited by Riven_Hourglass on September 5, 2022 12:19AM
    Options
  • PrincessofDarkness12
    PrincessofDarkness12
    Soul Shriven
    3g0eltu9gwob.png

Adornment: Pact dragonclaw circlet
    Shoulder: Nightflame shoulder
    Chest: Waking flame jack
    Waist: Waking flame girdle
    Arms: Paravant's lethale bracers
    Legs: Blackfin legion breeches
    Shoes: Paravant's lethale boots

Weapon: Mother ciannate staff

dye: Void pitch black and Scintillating scarlet

She loves hanging around with daedra who strangely enough seem to accept her presence.
    Options
  • Vacarian
    Vacarian
    Soul Shriven
    tv2herlz821f.jpeg

ARMOUR
    Baron Zaudrus Mask
    Stags of Z’en jack, pauldrons and bracers
    Swordthane girdle
    Ja’Zennji Siir skirt
    Worm Cult sabatons

Spiderkith skin

DYE
    Void pitch

INSPIRATION
    After watching LOTR:Return of the King extended edition and seeing the Mouth of Sauron at the black gates scene, I wanted to make something similar.
    Edited by Vacarian on September 1, 2022 7:12PM
    Options
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is such a wonderful thread. So many amazing outfits! <3

I'll add my main three:

vV32ecx.jpg
    PNmsIPJ.jpg
    Lights-The-Marsh
    Outfit:

Chest - Refabricated Jack
    Shoulders - Stonekeeper
    Hands - Arkthzand Bracers
    Waist - Wayward Guardian Belt
    Legs - Sapiarch Greaves
    Feet - Arkthzand Shoes
    Staff - Stonekeeper

Dyes: Void Pitch, Colossus Brass and Divine Gold.

Inspiration: I absolutely love anything dwarven and have always preferred that style for my character. I hope to theme him as a dwarven scholar while also as a mage and healer.

DRqYelx.jpg
    hmATMgF.jpg
    Lorian Solinar
    Outfit:
    Chest
    - Nibenese Court Wizard Jerkin
    Shoulders - Dremora Kynreeve Pauldrons
    Hands- Dremora Kynreeve Gauntlets
    Waist - Sapiarch Belt
    Legs - Nibenese Court Wizard Skirt
    Feet - Ebonsteel Knight Sabatons
    Staff - Nerien’eth Staff

Dyes: Bedlam Purple, Void Pitch and Colossus Brass
    Inspiration: I wanted my Sorcerer to look like a capable wizard and Daedrologist so I went with a nice robe with some pointies.

HSLaAAI.jpg
    unE4dpq.jpg
    Aenna Motierre
    Outfit:
    Chest
    - Shield of Senchal Jack
    Shoulders - Sunspire Epaulets
    Hands - Pellitine Gloves
    Waist - Honour Guard Belt
    Legs - Deadlands Gladiator Greaves
    Feet - Moongrave Fane Shoes

Dyes: Coldharbour Ash Black and Fire Drake’s Flame
    Inspiration: I wanted a cute traveller’s outfit that looked practical and comfortable. Something for the travelling rogue who wants to mix with the cityfolk of Tamriel.
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colümba - breton NB - (original name would have been Colomba - who's part of a Vendetta)

Inspiration (background story)
    A candle flickers in the shadows. In a corner near the window, a table, a chair.
    Near the fireplace a bed, a wardrobe. Hung on the wall, a child's clothing, a broken sword.
    The bareness of the room contrasts with the allure of the woman.

She wears a gold and black dress, wrinkled, faded colors, sign of an ancient nobility.
    She is barefoot. Short white hair, large grey eyes.
    She let slip the dress on the floor. Her muscular body is bruised. A large scar covering her back.
    She puts on a pair of pants, jacket, boots barely covering her calves, a belt leather sheath.
    She picks up her hair under a hooded mask.

On the table some water and oil. A leather strap fixed on the wall. The woman grabs a dagger. Applying a slight angle, she scrapes the dagger across the surface of the stone, repeating the gesture with gentleness and patience.
    She knows. She loved to see him sharpen his blade. "Both sides of the blade" he said. The minutes pass. Then she grabs one extremity of the leather strap. "pulls the blade now " ...
    She starts again with the second dagger.
    Her hands do not shake. When she finished, she slips the two blades in their sheath.

Standing in the darkness, the black silhouette is still.

For months she has learned to move in the shadows, to become invisible.
    She learned how to handle daggers.
    She learned to listen and be silent.
    She learned how to lie and cheat.
    She learned to kill.

The latter did not see it coming . When the blades cut his throat, she whispered "Remember of Andu, your blood is mine."

Three are dead. She will find them all.
    8j2vjp5bxnlo.jpg
    3vu7ycpji88e.jpg
    w1nbwmw8sqj8.jpg
    vbe2yuysgfa9.jpg

Chest: Assassin Heavy
    Shoulders: Silver dawn
    Hands: orc light 1
    Waist: invisible (orc 1 medium)
    Legs: Order of the hour light
    Feet: Order of the hour light
    Colors: Codlharbour black
    Hair: Long Wild Locks
    Head Marking: bards college skald
    Facial Hair: Dark Emphasis Eyelashes
    Minor Adornment: -
    Major Adornment: Scholar's spectables
    Body Markings: -
    Personality: Brassy Assassin
    x37sf51zp0hh.png
    Edited by Lauranae on September 1, 2022 8:49PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • GothicMando
    Character: Togorian Mando'ad

lw9jl9l781e2.jpg

Helmet: Moongrave Fane
    Chest: Daggerfall Covenant
    Shoulders: Daggerfall Covenant
    Arms: Xivkyn
    Belt: Khajiit
    Legs: Xivkyn
    Boots: Welkynar
    Dual wield: Daedric Daggers

Dyes: Coldharbour Ash Black, Rank 4 Materials, Rank 10 Materials, Red Diamond Red

Inspiration: For my Khajiit assassin (yes i know, unoriginal! xD), i really endeavoured to lean deep into his feral side; "Khajiit has claws, yes?" so to this end, i prioritised pieces exemplifying savage, wild-cat energy, drenched in the blood of his past victims, seemingly gushing from his ever-open, ready maw. "And dis one rather likes the misdirection of the Covenant imagery, on his torso. Useful for a shadow-lurker, no?"

fo5c9xzpqoom.jpg
    h0vw7wxddrre.jpg

Edited by GothicMando on September 1, 2022 9:05PM
    Options
  • Iron_Warrior
    Iron_Warrior
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nameless Necromancer

v297mbb1qpid.jpg

Head & chest: Ebonsteel knight
    Legs: House dufort banneret
    Maul: New moon priest
    Shoulders, hands, belt & boots: Ascendant knight

Dyes: Chivalric steel, Roister's cerulean

The dark arts of necromancy are sure usefull for facing the horros of tamriel but nothing can rival the power of steel!
    Options
  • GothicMando
    Character: Mandallian Mando'ad

u7fypb9q7d8p.jpg

Helmet: Dreadhorn
    Chest: Minotaur (cost me a bundle, it did!xD)
    Shoulders: Minotaur
    Arms: Minotaur
    Belt: Orc
    Legs: Order Hour
    Boots: Orc
    Two-Handed: Minotaur Cleaver

Dyes: Pellitine Coral, Coldharbour Ash Black, Rank 4 Materials, Pact Vanquisher Brown, Boss Butcher Brown, Adventurer Brown, Obsidian Black

Inspiration: Taking note of the recent Spriggan polymorph (while lamenting at the lack of a Minotaur skin), i designed my fourth Child Of Mand'alor (seriously, do you even Star Wars?!), around my favourite NPCs in ESO. A traditional Orc Berserker, seems a natural fit to the peerless, red-hot rage of the badass Bull-men. A devout worshipper of Morihaus, Oblivion hath no fury, like a Bull-Woman scorned.

09ohocn0tbtd.jpg

682jc5cyn8pf.jpg

P.S Bull mount anytime soon??^^

Edited by GothicMando on September 1, 2022 9:11PM
    Options
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuheof9fj8rv.png
    628ouu2ydzuq.png
    fchtygd50lon.png
    necishi61uuc.png
    c4g2vzdajbx9.png

Styles Used:
    Head- Arkthzand Armory Hat
    Shoulders- Meridian Arm Cops
    Hands- Firedrake Guntlets
    Legs- Thieves Guild Greaves
    Chest- Annihilarch’s chosen Jack
    Belt- Dremora Girdle
    Boots- Nighthollow Sabatons
    Weapon- Gloambound Dagger
    Shield- Gloambound Shield

Colors: Legate’s Black and Drowned Cobalt

Personality: Deadland’s Firewalker
    Skin: Slag Town Diver
    Head Marking: Azure Eyes (Switching to green when available)
    Major Adornment: Dremora Deceiver’s Diadem

Inspiration: I wanted to create a cultist like look that would be something a follower of Padomay would wear.
    Options
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    01lfhh4x2om9.jpg
    i7imtn3za6x1.jpg

Hair: Long Cornrows
    Head Markings: Crimson Flame Lipstick
    Major Adornment: Mayhem Victor's Laurel Wreath
    Costume: Garb of Grinning Horrors
    Dyes: Bedlam Purple, Blackreach Blue
    Skin: Dro-m'Athra
    Personality: Assassin
    Daedric Style Shield
    Dyes: Julianos White, Vehk's Mystic Blue
    Dark Elf Sword
    Options
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    lzpzjuatq5gh.jpg

Hat: Camlorn Top Hat with Shamrock
    Dyes: Julianos White, Thalmor Black, Haunted Moon Mauve
    Facial Hair: Tangerine Spike Eyeshadow
    Costume: Moon-Sugar Festival Suit
    Dyes: Haunted Moon Mauve, Colharbour Ash Black, Julianos White
    Skin: Blood-Forged
    Personality: Jester
    Inspiration: Every pimp in NY City
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    dfcile6-48c7e24f-033d-4f01-be03-e7aa3be67a53.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGZjaWxlNi00OGM3ZTI0Zi0wMzNkLTRmMDEtYmUwMy1lN2FhM2JlNjdhNTMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Jf0bh8A3xu8AxHarF6ahwRSkTufin-NT3wFFxmkdiNk

My Woodelf Nightblade poses in the city of Balmora in the region of Vvardenfell wearing her new outfit named for the location.

Outfit: Holiday in Balmora (Colors used: Monochrome: Birch White and Noxophilic Black)

Head piece - Major Adornment: Malign Ambitions Crown

Head Markings - Chalky White Lips

Dagger Style: Breton Dagger 4 (Colors used: Moonstone White, Dominion Yellow, and Red Diamond Red)

Sword Style: High Elf Sword 4 (Colors used: Moonstone White, Ransacker Blue, and Woodsman Green)

Personality: Brassy Assassin

Inspiration: "Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day!" and " Who says assassins can't wear white, because the Widow Sisters sure pulled it off, and so did those Assassins Creed fellows!" LOL!
    Options
  • Kemendin
    Kemendin
    Soul Shriven
    Loving all the fantastic outfits in this thread! Here are three of my favourites I've created:

Character: Dhamari

d04qxij17ehg.png

Head: N/A
    Chest: New Moon Priest
    Shoulders: Pyandonean
    Hands: Dragon bone
    Waist: New Moon Priest
    Legs: Breton
    Feet: Welkynar
    Dual wield: Old Orsinium, Pyandonean

Dyes: Necromancer Blue, Coldharbour Ash Black, Rank 5 materials, Expert Grey, Obsidian Black, Soul Shriven Grey

Inspiration: Dhamari is a somewhat feral mer and has a very 'don't get near me' attitude, so this outfit has a lot of pointy elements to discourage that, especially on his extremeties. It's a combination of cloth for mobility and armour for protection, in his preferred colours of grey and brown. I like the single touch of bright red, like a drop of blood, because he is easily provoked and quite violent. I use different versions of the Welkynar boots on a lot of his outfits - Dhamari was raised alongside Khajiit and has a lot of cat-like mannerisms, so the paw/claw motif on these boots reflects that. He's also half Maormer so I like to throw a couple Pyandonean elements into some of his looks.

Character: Tarahen

uqj862a7p0aj.png

Head (adornment): Saliarche Aetherial Tiara
    Chest: Greymoor
    Shoulders: Psijic Order
    Hands: Sapiarch
    Waist: Psijic Order
    Legs: Silken Ring
    Feet: Ancestral High Elf
    Staff: Spellscar Lithoarms

Dyes: Marble White, Eyevea Blue, Undaunted Bronze, Automaton Bronze, Earthforge Iron Gray

Inspiration: Tarahen is my Psijic who specialises in Ayleid and celestial studies, and so I themed his main outfit around that aesthetic - the white stonework of Ayleid ruins, an aetherial blue in contrast, accented with bronze metals. There are several Psijic and Altmer pieces to show his link to those cultures, but he's also considered a bit of a maverick in both cases, so I didn't want his attire to actually scream Altmer Psijic and I kept those elements as minor ones.

Character: Caspian Serapis

9300blifm69t.png

Head: N/A
    Chest: Arkthzand Armory
    Shoulders: Pyre Watch
    Hands: Refabricated
    Waist: Dwarven
    Legs: Refabricated
    Feet: Arkthzand Armory
    Sword: Refabricated dagger
    Shield: Dwarven

Dyes: Dwarven Brass, Obsidian Black, Craglorn Crimson, Automaton Bronze

Inspiration: Caspian is my Dwemer scholar/adventurer and blacksmith. Rather than just tossing him into a full motif, I wanted to mix and match some of the Dwarven motifs available to create a look more unique to him (with the idea that he made or modified a lot of this equipment himself). The result is stylish and fitted, well-armoured but not bulky, good for fending off Dwarven constructs and still being able to crawl through a collapsed tunnel without getting a sabaton or pauldron jammed in the rocks halfway through.
    Options
  • NanoTechnicianHQ
    My main on NA, NanoTechnician

inbrall9ibfq.png

My main on EU, Hops-with-Roos

firm7h0oi8x4.png

My Twitch settings and ESO addons list: https://nanohq.wordpress.com/eso-addons/ better yet, follow me on BlueSky: NanoTechHQ
    Options
  • Koheku
    Koheku
    Soul Shriven
    My Dunmer Dragonknight
    wbey7apnno9j.png
    872ismuw384z.png

Helmet: Pyre Watch Hat (a very magical thing - heals the blind eye :) )
    Chest: Mercenary Jack
    Legs: Assassins League Guards
    Shoulders: Minotaur Arm Cops
    Feet: Ebonshadow Shoes
    Hands: Assasins League Bracers
    Belt: Assassins League Sash
    Two-Handed: Sunspire Staff

Dyes: Rank 8 Materials / Colovian Deep Brown / Volunteer's Iron / Boss Butcher Brown / Viridian Venom. Dwarven Brass and Julianos White on the staff.

Inspiration: I wanted to make medium armor. Comfortable for long journeys and durable enough for battles. In which my magician will feel comfortable, but at the same time will be protected better than in a robe. And he also loves Khajiit jewelry very much :)
    Options
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    c4z9y54usfwj.png
    yu4ty4gmopu7.png
    5iv98zuts3li.png
    b3wrl1mbux4q.png

Green Ranger Tommy from MMPR, along with my in-game and in-real-life partner (whom I met through ESO-expecting our first baby in a month) the Pink Ranger, with Isobel and Bastien as Yellow and Red Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I also included my White Ranger skin, and Foot Clan Tommy from the TMNT X MMPR crossover...

Here's the Specs for The Green Ranger
    Meridians Purified skin (only bc I'm a vamp for pvp)
    Breton Helm 2 if using a helm
    Battleground runner Jack chest
    Trinimac epaulets shoulders
    High elf gloves 4
    Red guard belt 2 (perfect Morpher)
    Second legion guards (best pants in the game :p)
    Red guard sabatons 1
    Pellitine Dagger (literally Saba thanks ZOS)

Dyes: Darkstorm Emerald/Divine Gold/Julianos White

Staff/Shield is personal preference there are many that can fit thematically

Options
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    nd05g7ut05h3.png
    Options
  • DarthKitana
    DarthKitana
    Soul Shriven
    dadi14ltnuwi.jpg
    rm9vfnl76jfe.jpg
    3998ezzi8rbe.jpg

First outfit is my Fancy Vampire

Head : Blood Scion Razorguard
    Hair : The Tousled Bard
    Facial hair : Dark emphasis eyelashes
    Earrings : Dangling triple chain earrings
    Body markings : Xiviali wetwine
    Costume : Dark Passions Regalia
    Dyes: Pillager purple & Vehks mystic blue
    Weapon: Spellscar Lithoarms Staff

Inspiration : I wanted to be a fancy Vampire Queen. This is my own creation of how i see a fancy vampire.

For my second outfit is My Evil Sith Lord Attire
    ed7xbxikhkil.jpg
    o2lx1qsmmsf5.jpg
    3i2qjpupnpst.jpg

Head: None
    Hair: The Tousled Bard
    Costume: Mannimarco
    Dyes: Coldharbour Ash Black
    Weapon: Dremora Staff

Inspiration: I wanted to look like a fancy evil dark lord Sith. This is my own creation of how i would imagine a fancy sith queen

And Lastly My cool necro elf .
    sxz149mji7bq.jpg
    is46j2o3f5qv.jpg
    ouluiam29a34.jpg

Hair: The Tousled Bard
    Body markings : Xiviali wetwine
    Head :none
    Shoulder: wood elf pauldrons 4
    Chest: scoriante gladiator jack
    Waist: orc girdle 4
    Gloves: wood elf bracers 4
    Pants: scoriante gladiator guards
    Boots: scoriante gladiator boots
    Weapon: Dremora Staff
    Dyes :Pillager Purple / Vehk's Mystic Blue

Inspiration : I wanted to look like a Cool necro Battle elf . This vision is my own on how i see my toon .

I have many more but these were just my 3 favorites .
    Options
  • MissyMee
    MissyMee
    ✭✭
    Lady Rì, the Light Weaver
    bwwmu5ntwddp.jpeg
    uq689iqvublw.jpeg
    d74rv1bx89dr.jpeg

Close ups:
    3fe0hup6brdr.jpeg
    c33kmimnks8q.jpeg

Armor:
    Head: Ja’Zennji Siir Hood
    Chest: Mystic Eye Psijic Cuirass
    Shoulders: Ja’Zennji Siir Arm Cops
    Hands: Psijic Order Guantlets
    Waist: Horned Dragon Sash
    Legs: Psijic Order Greaves
    Feet: Nibenese Court Wizard Shoes
    Weapon: Baandari Pedlar Staff

Dyes:
    Marble White
    Evermore Gold
    Rank 4 Materials
    Antique Silver

Inspiration
    As a Templar Healer, I wanted my character’s outfit to reflect her abilities and purpose. For the color palette, I felt sticking with more traditional cleric colors, white + gold, was most appropriate to symbolize light and holiness. As for the armor, she’s a combat medic, so a mix of heavy and light armor was necessary. I wanted her helmet to resemble a halo and her armor to reflect her affinity for magic. I’ve always liked the idea of magic amplifiers, which I why I went with the Psijic armor that has built in gemstones.
    Edited by MissyMee on September 2, 2022 5:26AM
    XBOX-NA | CP 1200+
    Options