The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which House Should I purchase?

• Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and shifted this thread to the Housing section as it is better placed there.
    Staff Post
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook.
    Serenity falls has a WS just outside the door, probably closer than most other houses, on par with Cyrodilic Jungle House and Sugar bowl suite. However, house itself is too brown, water feels green and unhealthy.

Ebonheart Chateau is just too dark, and air is filled with volcanic ashes.

Daggerfall overook isn't perfect. but color scheme is just a tad better than the other two, and has a fairly nice open ocean scene that can be built upon.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    This is the only house I have so far, I will get the other two eventually so I can have the title. I picked it up during the Zenithar event.

I like the Khajiit architecture the best, the other houses look darker and harder to decorate, but as said above it takes a ridiculous amount of lighting in this house to meet my satisfaction.

I also love the spacious outdoors as well. I don’t have much else to say, just getting started with the decorating there.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Other - list a house available for gold in comments below.
    From the 3 listed, I'd say Serenity Falls Estate - I love Khajiiti houses. I'm lukewarm with Breton house design and I dislike Dunmer designs.

Of all the large houses available in gold, my favouriute is Alinor Crest Townhouse because I love Alinor designs
    Edited by princesspurpleblob on August 28, 2022 10:42AM
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook.
    After I complained about the volcano noise at Ebonheart Chateau I went to look at it and ended up buying it anyway so I'd have all 3 and get the achievement and title. I'll just turn the sound down when I'm there.

I think I'm going to turn it into a Dark Brotherhood compound.
    Edited by SilverBride on August 28, 2022 11:24PM
    PCNA
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm waiting for Pantherfang Chapel, whenever that will be.

I originally wanted Daggerfall Outlook but it's obviously a layout from the original base game. It feels so dated. It's like comparing Daggerfall city to Leyawiin. They're both Breton but the improvements in design and aesthetic are quite noticeable in Leyawiin. It looks a lot more realistic. Can you imagine if the original Daggerfall city looked like that in 2014?

Pantherfang Chapel combines an improved, more modern castle aesthetic with a beautiful chapel and grounds, and IMO an even better view. They just need to put it up for sale again. My crowns are ready.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other - list a house available for gold in comments below.
    old mistveil manor

>It's a old asset, and not so special. But very functional middle size log house located in front of the Riften.

>The house has small barn at the right wing of the main building. Most people make second floor
    at the inside of the barn, and use it as crafting room.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".