The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Autumn's Gate - my sweet autumn lodge

princesspurpleblob
princesspurpleblob
✭✭✭
When I first saw Autumn's Gate, I fell in love with this cozy small house especially with the garden <3

I just knew I had to grow a pumpkin patch, plant an apple tree, and build a comfy little stable for my horse :D

A house with lots of hearty food on table, and a snuggly giant couch bed in front of the fireplace :)

And here it is - my sweet autumn lodge, all decorated!

SZwDXfJ.jpg

Exafnwq.jpg

j36RB9n.jpg

vYsYyJi.jpg

7yQBXc6.jpg

E3AwsgZ.jpg

lkAXX3O.jpg

jkIwSz9.jpg

mpTwx86.jpg

4Wsljkc.jpg

U3gvScO.jpg

eFHCWnR.jpg

kTmqlew.jpg

LczJvfR.jpg

7yFu6ov.jpg
Edited by princesspurpleblob on May 22, 2023 11:43PM
Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes