The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cant believe Maras went live (but I can)

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are the changes to the set supposed to happen? is it today or at some point this week?
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on September 5, 2022 1:24PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems zenimax is planning on reducing the healing of this set by 50%, rather than adding a cooldown like EVERYONE is begging for.

Watch this video. Look at the healing numbers to the right of his character. This set is generating an absurd amount of HPS, and the issue is CLEARLY NOT the value of the heal. It is the fact that there is no cooldown.

https://youtu.be/kf0thgK-DDk

@ZOS_GinaBruno why are the developers seemingly so confident in this set? There is absolutley no way it was intended to work the way it does, with its proc happening on the reapplication and expiration of any effect in the game. I'm not trying to be rude, but if it was designed with this application in mind, it really shows that the people pitching/approving this do not understand how the PVP side of the game works.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • duckdown
    duckdown
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to post here. Its been a few MONTHS the BG rank is bugged. And they decided to change templar animation which created when the game is launch back in the day. And decided to launch this [snip] set to live server eventhough we remind them fpr 6 weeks in pts the set r gonna be disastrous.

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 5, 2022 6:14PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have removed some insulting baiting in addition to some back and forth that was disruptive.
    • Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    Please ensure you are treating others with respect on the forums even when they have views that differ from your own.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50% heal reduction. That's it folks. We're stuck with this crap for three months.

ot05yptok9dw.gif
    Edited by StarOfElyon on September 7, 2022 7:40PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The devs aren’t even trying to play their own game. Cyrodiil is miserable right now with this.

• PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    The devs aren’t even trying to play their own game. Cyrodiil is miserable right now with this.

I m certain one of the devs play it and it does not affect his one shot gank build so it's a balanced set
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is Mara after the nerf?
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    how is Mara after the nerf?

I'm on Xbox and I've already got a troll Necro tank with Harbingers. It's the first time if swapped a set out in two years, and it gives 2-3 times the healing in PVP that leeching gives you in pve...I am only wearing harbingers and maras, with 272 block cost and 52k health ...it's really really hard for me to get killed in cyrodils or imp city... ironically though BGs maras feels strong but not OP