The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant believe Maras went live (but I can)

• ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    StihlReign wrote: »
    On the schedule to be nerfed September 5.

oops - here ya go! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7695753/#Comment_7695753
    Thank you!!

I’m interested in how strong the nerf will be

ZOS seems binary. It will be nerfed to completely useless.

If they nerf the healing by 90% to 211, with current the proc conditions it still heals a ton. If they add a cooldown they can kill the set.

Good on the players who were listing it on guild traders for millions. Smart move.

Imo thats bad set design. Either OP or useless. We need more unique, fun sets that dont break the game or create new metas but allow greater build diversity.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ninjagank wrote: »
    Zos is just obsessed with making everyone tanky in pvp. To an extent it makes the game more skill based, but after a certain point defense carries undeserving players just as much, if not more then too much damage.

It's because every time we have a damage meta with low TTK the forums explode with people mad about dying.

Meanwhile when we're in a tanky high TTK meta the forums explode with people mad about players not dying.

TTK is too high. 1vXing is out of control. A 12 man tank group can own any keep with combined damage and massive survivability.

Until they make it a hard choice between damage, healing and armor, you'll continue to have this. As long as most classes can easily build for all three, you'll continue to have this issue.

I know you're console and haven't experienced the patch yet.

What you're not understanding is that we ARE in a meta in u35 where you have to choose damage or tankiness - if you run a tank set, more than one mitigation blue CP, a full sustain set, etc - you will not kill any decent or properly geared player in U35.

The only way to be able to consistently kill every player you encounter is to run full damage. My NB has 6k WD, 20k pen, 111% crit damage, 3 offensive blue CP, minor berserk, 3 bloodthirsty jewelery and all damage glyphs/mundus, AND these stats are before my 2pc balorgh procs. I have the damage to kill just about anyone I come across.

I myself can die to players running similar damage builds very easily - but players who choose to NOT run full damage are no longer dealing any damage at all.

It's the first time the meta has been somewhat balanced in years. There are outliers that need to be reigned in for sure, but I'm extremely happy that we've finally reached a point in the game where you ARE required to choose between kill potential and survivability.
    Edited by React on August 27, 2022 1:13AM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    React wrote: »

What you're not understanding is that we ARE in a meta in u35 where you have to choose damage or tankiness - if you run a tank set, more than one mitigation blue CP, a full sustain set, etc - you will not kill any decent or properly geared player in U35.

The only way to be able to consistently kill every player you encounter is to run full damage. My NB has 6k WD, 20k pen, 111% crit damage, 3 offensive blue CP, minor berserk, 3 bloodthirsty jewelery and all damage glyphs/mundus, AND these stats are before my 2pc balorgh procs. I have the damage to kill just about anyone I come across.

I myself can die to players running similar damage builds very easily - but players who choose to NOT run full damage are no longer dealing any damage at all.

It's the first time the meta has been somewhat balanced in years. There are outliers that need to be reigned in for sure, but I'm extremely happy that we've finally reached a point in the game where you ARE required to choose between kill potential and survivability.

No...

Idk what game you have been playing, but this is outright wrong. No one has to choose anymore because our damage is so low your tanky by default. All the players who were previously 35k+ hp still are. No one is opting to go for more damage when you can just sit in a zerg and kill people with sheer numbers. This is the worst most imbalanced tank meta I have ever seen. Zergs of 40k hp brawlers smacking into each other relentlessly for hours until one side more or less gives up. Its not just a tank meta, its a stalemate meta.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭

No...

Idk what game you have been playing, but this is outright wrong. No one has to choose anymore because our damage is so low your tanky by default. All the players who were previously 35k+ hp still are. No one is opting to go for more damage when you can just sit in a zerg and kill people with sheer numbers. This is the worst most imbalanced tank meta I have ever seen. Zergs of 40k hp brawlers smacking into each other relentlessly for hours until one side more or less gives up. Its not just a tank meta, its a stalemate meta.

Hes also playing the strongest class in the game right now for pvp lol, with tons of direct damage instead of DoT dmg and ability to kill your opponent in 3 hits. That seems to be what is necessary now. Either kill your opponent as quick as possible or stalemate... and NB does that better than any class.
  • ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/YSbR2-oWq-s

Just listen to the first minute lmao!

"Pvp tank stalemate meta, nd even when maras gets nerfed its still gonna be a tank meta."

Everything is shifting meta wise in pvp to as much direct damage as possible. Either be a NB or a stamina 2h/spin 2 win generic weapon type build and just playing a class for passives and defensive/heal abilities.

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No...

The zerg mentality is the same as it always has been, and it will never change. We're 7 years into the game, it is very clear at this point. The meta hasn't had anything to do with that aspect of PVP in a long time.

Yes, you are tanky by default because the weaving and dot damage was nerfed in pvp. This is good in general, as most of the time this damage is "free", i.e little to no effort for large return. Direct damage is a much healthier meta because it requires you to line up bursts, and also requires you to invest heavily into damage stats in order to kill people.

I don't know what game you're playing - but each class I've tried so far has no issues securing kills against the vast majority of (non-maras balm) players when I put them in FULL damage, i.e 4 blue damage CP/balorgh/two damage 5p sets. For the first time in years, these full damage specs can actually survive because of exactly what you just said - everyone is playing high HP brawlers and dealing no damage. It's fine if they want to build tanks NOW because they AREN'T dealing any damage anymore.

There is a clear division now between a true damage build, and someone who is worried about surviving. True damage builds running low mitigation are surviving through high healing (scaled to high damage stats), mobility, and proper LOS/blocking/rolling/posisitioning, and they have the damage to kill just about anyone. The people worried about surviving are relying on high HP, mitigation, and healing (primarily through broken sets or through blue CP investment into mitigation or healing), and they no longer get the best of both worlds in terms of being able to deal high damage anymore.

I play every class in the game bar magsorc, and I'll be gearing and trying everything over the coming weeks. Like I said before, there are outliers on every side of this argument, but in my opinion this is one of the best PVP metas we've had in years.
    https://youtu.be/YSbR2-oWq-s

Just listen to the first minute lmao!

"Pvp tank stalemate meta, nd even when maras gets nerfed its still gonna be a tank meta."

Everything is shifting meta wise in pvp to as much direct damage as possible. Either be a NB or a stamina 2h/spin 2 win generic weapon type build and just playing a class for passives and defensive/heal abilities.

I love deltia, but he isn't exactly a great source when it comes to pvp balance perspective. This is the same guy who touted his ironblood templar as one of the best "damage" builds in the game last patch.

I think a lot of people aren't realizing that a "damage build" isn't something running two mitigation blue cps and bloodspawn anymore. It is now a build with 3-4 damage cps, two damage 5ps, a damage monster set in most cases, and full damage glyphs/mundus.
    Edited by React on August 27, 2022 2:59PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plenty of warning on PTS about Mara's being too strong and yet, you Devs still let it go through. It's become a very boring game and I know that you are going to adjust this set on Sept. 5. But why do you allow dumb stuff like this to even be in the game for 2 weeks?
  • Orlaxx
    Orlaxx
    Soul Shriven
    I remember the good old days when you could actually kill other players.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is nothing about this meta right now that is balanced. Hopefully the Mara's Balm nerf will curb the tankiness but any builds relying on DoTs got hit too hard.

And instead of choosing between kill potential and survivability we should be choosing between kill potential and healing. They should NOT be based on the same stats. That is the single largest issue with balance right now. I don't know how to decouple them but we should be choosing to either do damage, heal or tank. Choosing one should limit the others and that's not happening.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mara's Balm, Wardens...free 2 play from the 16th to the 29th of August on console...nerf of the set on the 5th of September..

I remember a console player saying most of them don't read the forum and just get 'surprised' in another post.

I don't want to see a pattern, but it's the case, it stinks.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on August 29, 2022 5:21PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is nothing about this meta right now that is balanced. Hopefully the Mara's Balm nerf will curb the tankiness but any builds relying on DoTs got hit too hard.

And instead of choosing between kill potential and survivability we should be choosing between kill potential and healing. They should NOT be based on the same stats. That is the single largest issue with balance right now. I don't know how to decouple them but we should be choosing to either do damage, heal or tank. Choosing one should limit the others and that's not happening.

Healing has always been tied to damage in ESO, and that is part of what makes the combat so enjoyable.

You are completely wrong about saying that this is the "single largest issue with balance right now". 90% of the "problem setups" people are having issues with killing aren't running high damage that is boosting their healing - they're running multiple mitigation/healing blue CPS or sets that proc and give them healing.

The "single largest issue with balance right now", excluding mara's balm, is that cross heals are still infinitely stacking. This is something that has been posted about numerous times over the past year, with plenty of examples demonstrating WHY this is an issue. If only 1-2 individual casts of a specific "sticky" hot, and if only one ground based hot of any specific morph could heal you at a time, these healing concerns would diminish rapidly. Alternatively they could just reduce the healing received from other players by a margin, such as 30-50%, and this would similarly solve the issue.

The only heal that seems to be comparatively overperforming is vigor, and that is because they placed the minor resolve on it.

I might also add that every single day, people seem to be getting less tanky on PC NA. I am standing by my opinion that people are still using a ton of mitigation/additonal healing from last patch when it was necessary, and over time they will drop that unneeded healing/mit in favor of damage.

Edited by React on August 29, 2022 10:32PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭

Healing has always been tied to damage in ESO, and that is part of what makes the combat so enjoyable.

You are completely wrong about saying that this is the "single largest issue with balance right now". 90% of the "problem setups" people are having issues with killing aren't running high damage that is boosting their healing - they're running multiple mitigation/healing blue CPS or sets that proc and give them healing.

The "single largest issue with balance right now", excluding mara's balm, is that cross heals are still infinitely stacking. This is something that has been posted about numerous times over the past year, with plenty of examples demonstrating WHY this is an issue. If only 1-2 individual casts of a specific "sticky" hot, and if only one ground based hot of any specific morph could heal you at a time, these healing concerns would diminish rapidly. Alternatively they could just reduce the healing received from other players by a margin, such as 30-50%, and this would similarly solve the issue.

The only heal that seems to be comparatively overperforming is vigor, and that is because they placed the minor resolve on it.

I might also add that every single day, people seem to be getting less tanky on PC NA. I am standing by my opinion that people are still using a ton of mitigation/additonal healing from last patch when it was necessary, and over time they will drop that unneeded healing/mit in favor of damage.

This patch people are going to switch to more dmg based sets, and damage based combos like dizzy swing, ecexute, DB combo... and still be tanky. Why? Well Maras is part of the problem. But main problem is that sticky DoTs and damage in general is way down. You need to build for mostly direct damage now instead of pressure dmg like DK playstyle gives.

The general consensus is that even without maras we are currently in a tanky pvp meta.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This patch people are going to switch to more dmg based sets, and damage based combos like dizzy swing, ecexute, DB combo... and still be tanky. Why? Well Maras is part of the problem. But main problem is that sticky DoTs and damage in general is way down. You need to build for mostly direct damage now instead of pressure dmg like DK playstyle gives.

The general consensus is that even without maras we are currently in a tanky pvp meta.

Tanky pvp meta never left the game. This patch just makes it a bit worse imo. I can see his point about having to choose damage and tankiness but, at the same time, higher the damage = better the healing. So, are DPS builds actually more vulnerable than tank builds if they aren't ganked or get combo'd unexpectedly? I don't think so, due to having high healing tooltip that allows them to survive far longer than they perhaps should.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players build to do damage, but because you can have significant damage while also building significant tankiness with no drawback. The best thing they could do is soft enforce the role selection to give buffs and debuffs based on choice. Select tank? Higher survibility, low damage output. DPS? Opposite. Healer? Moderate armor, high healing output, moderate to low damage. Maybe that's not a great solution, but one of the biggest issues with PVP is the lack of drawbacks for the paths you choose. Currently only NB really suffers major drawbacks for going glass canon. Sorcs to a lesser degree. Every other class can be damage tanks. Just my two cents.

This has I only gank on nightblade written all over it lol. Sorcs are in a far worse position, they're 100% the worst class in the game currently with wardens surpassing them this update.

Currently on Nightblade I have near 30k resists, 3k crit resist, and am still able to have well over 7k wd/sd, over 100% crit damage, and 15-16k pen, hitting 15k incaps and 20k+ bows. Nightblades are even more powerful this patch, gank builds just aren't as free.

I don't play on pc regularly so I don't have the update yet.

I would be very interested in seeing your build because I have a feeling there's a lot of mojo going on to get yourself buffed that high across the board that would open you up to a lot of counterplay. Meaning those figures are not 100% up time.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The game is completely boring and combat (especially 1v1s) are time invariant. It doesn't matter what happend one minute ago (it usually barely matters what happend 10 seconds ago) because healing is so high, cc doesn't exist, ressources don't exist as well and neither does counterplay against block, dodge and healing.

Build for max dmg burst, turtle from one Balorgh ult to another, hope that your burst combo #148 lands (and also crits...). Fun...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • MetallicMonk
    MetallicMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would be very interested in seeing your build because I have a feeling there's a lot of mojo going on to get yourself buffed that high across the board that would open you up to a lot of counterplay. Meaning those figures are not 100% up time.

That's fair that you haven't played the new patch, but it is definitely up most of the time. Without balorghs I have over 7k SD, rallying cry+major sorcery+minor courage+wd/sd enchant on backbar+vamp passive coming out of stealth and even add some merciless stacks. Also vigor giving minor resolve+major resolve easily attained from your spammable and any other shadow ability+ defending back bar is 27-28k resistances all the time. 15k pen from sharpened on one hand+major breach+nightblade passives. 101% crit damage with shadow mundus, 5 medium, dual axe weapon passives, hemmorhage nightblade passive. Also with balorgh not even close to being 500 I can reach 8k sd and much heavier pen(18-20k) on top of this.

The class is just loaded up with free damage, some methods of ganking have been nerfed for sure but you have so many damage modifiers on nightblade currently. the 10% damage buff on everything from concealed in combination with incap 20% on your target with all the other modifiers leaves room for some absolutely ridiculous spectral bows.
    Edited by MetallicMonk on August 31, 2022 2:28AM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's fair that you haven't played the new patch, but it is definitely up most of the time. Without balorghs I have over 7k SD, rallying cry+major sorcery+minor courage+wd/sd enchant on backbar+vamp passive coming out of stealth and even add some merciless stacks. Also vigor giving minor resolve+major resolve easily attained from your spammable and any other shadow ability+ defending back bar is 27-28k resistances all the time. 15k pen from sharpened on one hand+major breach+nightblade passives. 101% crit damage with shadow mundus, 5 medium, dual axe weapon passives, hemmorhage nightblade passive. Also with balorgh not even close to being 500 I can reach 8k sd and much heavier pen(18-20k) on top of this.

The class is just loaded up with free damage, some methods of ganking have been nerfed for sure but you have so many damage modifiers on nightblade currently. the 10% damage buff on everything from concealed in combination with incap 20% on your target with all the other modifiers leaves room for some absolutely ridiculous spectral bows.

This is all basically what I assumed. Here's the difference from what I was referring to.

The moment you're caught on your front bar without defending is the moment you are vulnerable. If you're CC'd and take 1 to 2 seconds of all out damage, you're in trouble. Other classes do not have to worry about this because they inherently have the flat mitigation and healing. Anything extra from sets or traits is just the cherry on top.

So you are giving something up to have that high armor. That's how it should work.

As for Balorgs, there another weak spot. The lower you fire the ultimate, the less it matters. If you are trying to save up for over 250 in order to get a big enough effect, that means you aren't firing your ultimate while I'm wacking away at you. Or you fire it anyway the moment your dawny or tether comes available, which adds a much smaller damage/pen boost.

Anyway, point being, everything you said for your build requires sacrifices and all I would like is for every class to do the same thing. I totally agree MagSorcs are crapped on. I don't have an opinion on stamsorcs until I get the patch. It's just annoying to watch DKs, Templars and Necros run around with the ability to build inherent tankiness, heals AND damage (and did I mention sustain?) all together with very few drawbacks. There isn't much parody there.

I'm been done with plague+oak perma corrosive builds since the start of High Isle. Looking forward to that nonsense being over with. Cheers, mate.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Puncturing Strikes

"Each strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 40% for 0.5 seconds."

pZoRlol.png
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 31, 2022 7:23PM
    PC NA
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just makes you wonder. It's not that the concepts and ideas behind sets like this are crazy or half-cocked. I could see a version of this set being reasonably effective while not unreasonably over powered. The question is why does this keep happening?

This is why people create conspiracy theories about this game. "Oh they purposefully release sets they know will have to be nerfed to get people in a frenzy for a few weeks or a month in order to make $$$."

I don't believe there's anything quite that nefarious at work. I honestly feel like stuff is designed because it sounds cool but it isn't possible for them to replicate the live server in testing. They design these items because the usual method of calculating effectiveness sounds like it should be fine, and their internal testing team does their best to put these sets under the microscope, but you can't ever know how a set will be used by thousands of players across several disconnected platforms based on internal testing.

They're also equally complained about when a particular DLC doesn't feature some sort of instant meta set. If the newest dungeons or PVP boxes do not give out something that is instantly useable, some players view that as an equal failure. So no matter what side of the line they end up on, someone is mad.

Personally I think the actual content is what matters, not the latest and greatest set, and they do deliver content (on the PVE side). Unfortunately content tends to get overshadowed by stuff like this.
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the change is going to nerf the heal 50%…
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amerises wrote: »

It needs that and a cooldown.
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players build to do damage, but because you can have significant damage while also building significant tankiness with no drawback. The best thing they could do is soft enforce the role selection to give buffs and debuffs based on choice. Select tank? Higher survibility, low damage output. DPS? Opposite. Healer? Moderate armor, high healing output, moderate to low damage. Maybe that's not a great solution, but one of the biggest issues with PVP is the lack of drawbacks for the paths you choose. Currently only NB really suffers major drawbacks for going glass canon. Sorcs to a lesser degree. Every other class can be damage tanks. Just my two cents.

This has I only gank on nightblade written all over it lol. Sorcs are in a far worse position, they're 100% the worst class in the game currently with wardens surpassing them this update.

Currently on Nightblade I have near 30k resists, 3k crit resist, and am still able to have well over 7k wd/sd, over 100% crit damage, and 15-16k pen, hitting 15k incaps and 20k+ bows. Nightblades are even more powerful this patch, gank builds just aren't as free.

Agree 100%.

Ganker to a t.
  • ArctosCethlenn
    ArctosCethlenn
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't get it. Salve of Renewal exists, a CP which procs an aoe heal when you remove a harmful effect from yourself (or allies).

Why didn't they give mara a similar proc condition? It would prevent situations where the heal is passively triggering dozens of times per second just from players hitting the mara user and overwriting their own debuffs, the heal would still be useful when the mara user is actively purging themselves, and the second part of mara's 5 piece would still be useful and proc the heal multiple times at once when it triggers, as intended.
  • Caribou77
    Caribou77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a gross blunder which suggests there were significant distractions or issues hampering the dev team this cycle.

But similar things/sets have happened before, so…
  • EldritchSun
    EldritchSun
    ✭✭✭

I wonder what stopped them from nerfing/not releasing the set when it was on PTS and when everyone talked about it being overpowered.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And you got this information where? It is nothing criticizing you. But it's beyond irritating when some players are given inside information is certain Discords or because they know someone working in the company. We should all receive information at the same time on these forums.
  • ArctosCethlenn
    ArctosCethlenn
    ✭✭✭
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao you actually send that to people?
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao you actually send that to people?

Well I just wrote it today and I imagine I would need to figure out a way to copy paste it in segments because its too long for a single whisper.

I can split it into 5 segments to fit it into the text box in game.
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on September 5, 2022 1:24PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Mannjdyr
    Mannjdyr
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

Teso is full of players like that. They appear, they disappear. ZoS is guilty! week by week...

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 6, 2022 1:26PM