The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buying a new full game package - does it overwrite anything?

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
I have ESO and ESO plus, which gives me everything up to and including Blackwood (I know I have Blackwood as I picked up a companion). However, I want to add High Island soon and as it is on sale I tried to buy it. For some unknown reason I get "Error: You do not qualify for this product". It occurs to me that it would be cheaper to buy the full High Island game while it is on sale than to wait until someone figures out why I'm not qualified and then buy the High Island upgrade at full price.

Is it safe to buy an new full game and install it over my current one?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 23, 2022 1:07PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's safe to do so.

All account data is stored remotely on the game's servers. You can play on multiple computers and all your gameplay will be saved.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I guessed that would be the answer but it is better to be safe than sorry.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is a duplicate discussion which has already been answered, we will now close the thread. The original discussion can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.