The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem purchasing High Isle upgrade.

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
I have ESO plus but when I attempt to add the High Island upgrade I get a message that I do not qualify for the product. I'm not sure what I don't have which would enable me to buy the thing. I've tried both the collectors edition and the standard edition.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You cant buy high isle with crowns, have you bought on pc/ps/xbox store?
    Soupy twist
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on the QuakeCon free trial? If so, I think you need to buy a High Isle Collection, not a High Isle Upgrade.

I'm less certain of this, but the same might also apply if you're playing through Game Pass or Stadia Pro.
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on August 21, 2022 7:20PM
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions but I have the full game and ESO plus and I've been attempting to use the PC store. I've even tried on three different browsers in case it was an issue there.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you already have High Isle somehow?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Tantala Just wanted to get a few follow up questions here. How are you trying to buy the chapter? And have you placed a ticket for this issue at all? If so, could you send it over? We just want to make sure it's in the right place so that you get help from our customer service team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you already have High Isle somehow?

I think I must be getting senile. Apparently I purchased High Island on 7th December last year. I have absolutely no recollection of doing this. What is really confusing is that I wasn't even actively playing the game at the time ... I had dropped out some time previously and returned to the fold in February this year.

Anyway, gentlebeings, I apologize for wasting your time and I hope you can laugh at a poor befuddled adventurer.

@ZOS_Kevin May I suggest that a warning "You already own this product" might be a bit more user friendly than "You do not qualiify" ?

I shall now go and bury my embarassment by killing something (digitally of course)

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    No worries! Glad you have everything sorted. And we'll share your feedback with the team regarding the notification for owned content.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post