Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The way indrik vendor was done is unfair to the players

• OmegaFragment
    OmegaFragment
    ✭✭
    It's not so bad. I had spare tickets last event and used them to buy the base Indrik, I finished last event with 11 tickets and I don't want the new costume so I will be getting a morph this event (40 tickets) and see what happens next event.

It is a good alternative to spend tickets on when they bring out something as the main ticket spend that you don't want.

They said that the indrik morphs will rotate so if you are patient you can still collect the one you want.
    Edited by OmegaFragment on July 30, 2022 2:57PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

For those curious how close to the time in-between posting the news page and clarifying that it was not forever they'd be gone, it was 8 minutes. A shame that they didn't edit the news page as well. As shown with links to the tweets.

ETA: As you can see with the difference in likes, most didn't get the memo. This is just another example of the poor communication that comes from a result of the game news being all over the place leading to understandable confusion. Similar to how issues with communication caused OP to miss out.

The original post was in January 2019.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57393

The New Life post in 2019 did not include this only language and actually brought back berries for the first time. The post you are quoting was created in 2020 and was immediately updated within 8 minutes.
    That’s right, during the New Life Festival, you can acquire ANY of the year’s Indrik Berries! Before now, these berries were available only during previous in-game events, so if you’re missing one or two berries from past evolutions, now is your chance to catch up.

And when Indriks were very first introduced in 2018, they said this. Which is what lead people to correctly predict that berries would also make their turn eventually, which they did in the 2019 New Life.
    Every time a new in-game event starts, you’ll be able to purchase the new Indrik Feather AND any previous feathers. You are not locked out of purchasing feathers from previous events, so if you weren’t able to collect enough Event Tickets previously, you always have a chance to catch up.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54933

I at did not just point blame at the players. I blamed ZOS method of sharing the information, and noted the inadequacy of posting the clarification as a Twitter update/forums instead of updating the news post, causing a lot of players to miss the information.

The Indriks returning eventually was never a surprise to me, and I knew they were coming back all the way back then. I don't feel mislead because I've known this was likely to happen for years. But, I also saw those messages unlike some other players who didn't. And I blame ZoS for them not seeing it, not the players. Hence, why I stated I understand their confusion but also always knew they might come back in the future. I saw the post for the first after it had been updated, I have known the entire time. There was never a point I felt promised they'd never return.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 30, 2022 5:38PM