Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reissue older event outfit pages more frequently

Mascen
Mascen
✭✭✭✭
I understand the idea that certain event themed outfit pages are available for a limited time but the problem is that when they're not recirculated evenly the prices become astronomical in guild traders. I've seen Ebonsteel go for 300k for the chest in traders and 200k just for the Sovengarde Stalwart belts. So please, make it easier to get them during their respective events or at least reissue them if they were during onetime events.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 29, 2022 3:26AM
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if the Impressario had a grab bag for one-off event style pages, that could be a workable solution.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if the Impressario had a grab bag for one-off event style pages, that could be a workable solution.

Ehhh not really. Like during Jesters Festival this year people were charging like 50k+ for grab bag items from last year. Youre basically a slave to RNG and in Whitestrakes Mayhem? Its an absolute nightmare because that grab bag has like 5 different sets in it already never mind the absolute slog trying to get the lesser bags while getting your ass handed to you 8 ways from sunday by PVP mains
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »

Ehhh not really. Like during Jesters Festival this year people were charging like 50k+ for grab bag items from last year. Youre basically a slave to RNG and in Whitestrakes Mayhem? Its an absolute nightmare because that grab bag has like 5 different sets in it already never mind the absolute slog trying to get the lesser bags while getting your ass handed to you 8 ways from sunday by PVP mains

Have you tried searching for what you're looking for on Tamriel Trade Center? There is almost certainly a guild trader somewhere that has what you are looking for...but it could cost ya if it's popular or rare...but it can probably be found somewhere.

nvm, I should have read your original post more closely.
    Edited by EdmondDontes on July 27, 2022 11:35PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it’s the Engine Guardian style pages that I missed out when they dropped in that one Undaunted Celebration. Are they never coming back?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried to get older style pages in the anniversary event but the cost is just stupid.

It shouldn't be two event tickets (or whatever they charge) it should be 200 gold.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »

Have you tried searching for what you're looking for on Tamriel Trade Center? There is almost certainly a guild trader somewhere that has what you are looking for...but it could cost ya if it's popular or rare...but it can probably be found somewhere.

nvm, I should have read your original post more closely.

Its all good, I'm just frustrated by the pool size of the mayhem mystery bags. The fact that we get less daily event tickets is just another fly in the ointment.

I digress, gonna run it like crazy and hopefully get the core 3 pages I want. Maybe if im lucky i can swap a piece of Blackdrake or other pages for Ebonsteel, otherwise I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay a small fortune.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Verling
    Verling
    Reading the description of the event, I did not see who the pages of the new style would fall from.
    But everything is as before, they fall from the bosses of the imperial district.
    For all the time since the beginning of the event, I have filled more than 30-40 bosses. But the page of the Dufort Banneret House Armor Style Page only dropped 1 piece. On the first boss!
    1 time in 20 hours, you can knock out only 1 page.
    Last event, the new style fell without restrictions.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s the Engine Guardian style pages that I missed out when they dropped in that one Undaunted Celebration. Are they never coming back?

FWIW, Engine Guardian is coming back during this year's event. That one was particularly problematic because the event that introduced it was super-short and lasted only a weekend. The next event was longer, plus the pages from the next event were repeated in the event after that.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch