Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Feedback for Zeal of Zenithar Event

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Now that many of you have taken some time to play the Zeal of Zenithar event, we wanted to get initial feedback on the event from players.
  • Are you enjoying the event so far?
  • What have you liked so far about Zeal of Zenithar?
  • Has anything been confusing?
  • Anything you wish was different?
  • Any additional thoughts?
The plan is to share this feedback with the events team for their consideration for future iterations of this event. Thanks everyone for your feedback!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 16, 2023 8:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    s'cool

kinda wish it was double EXP though as well.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on July 5, 2022 5:42PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! Please consider changing the boss damage requirement though so that "tanks" and "healers" can have a better shot at loot at world bosses and dolmens. People are running Harrowstorm trains because that's the only way to make sure everyone gets a box.

I do wish keys were account bound so they weren't tied to a specific character, that bit is annoying as heck.

Since this is a trade focused event, maybe consider opening up 20-30 new traders to rent for the duration of the event? It would be a neat little change.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • frosting
    frosting
    Soul Shriven
    The event hub is my favorite new thing. It feels so alive, with all the little vignettes that occasionally change. I love how there's a fence outside of an Outlaws Refuge and the Luxury Vendor show up -- it really feels like a festival that everyone wants to be a part of.

I also love how the event really just rewards you for playing with friends. There's nothing you HAVE to do -- and the tickets quest can be completed passively by enjoying whatever part of the game you want to do. This event is so beautifully done and it really reinvigorated my interest in playing ESO.

I think this event is so well done and I already am looking forward to its return next year! :smile:
  • Eclipse318
    Eclipse318
    ✭✭✭
    Having the daily questgiver in more than one location would help unclog that area and my CPU -- I run into 2 load screens and a ridiculously low frame rate anytime I try to talk to her.
  • Cosmo_Nova
    Cosmo_Nova
    ✭✭✭
    I love the little NPC interactions scattered throughout the world, they're fun to find and experience. I would love to see similar interactions to those to add flavor to future events too.

The actual event process itself seems pretty basic - the introductory quest is fairly simple, the daily is trivial to complete, and the reward boxes come from stuff you'd be likely to already be doing, but it does take the hassle out of getting event tickets and reward parcels. I love the quest choice of being able to pray to Zenithar or have Fasaria pray for you, it's a nice little touch purely for RP purposes and I appreciate that.

It's very nice to see that the Indriks have been brought back, but imo I feel like they should be cheaper. Trying to save up for an Indrik this event pretty much necessitates not finishing your Aurielic Quasigriff. I don't want to miss out on any of the new limited-time event rewards because I wanted an Indrik too.

High Rock Spellsword is a very nice motif, Legacy of the Bretons is really killing it with outfit styles that are more plain-looking and realistic. I don't mind at all if the event outfit or weapons don't look flashy - if anything it only makes me appreciate them more since as a RPer I'm more likely to use them on my characters.
    Edited by Cosmo_Nova on July 5, 2022 5:59PM
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been enjoying the event, yes, but I've found that it can get confusing for people as to what drops coffers and what does not. I've seen instances of people getting coffers when they haven't completed the prerequisite quest, but only while they are doing group content.

A specific example: Player has a character that has not completed the prerequisite quest and gets coffers when grouped with guildmates and clearing world events (Harrowstorms to be specific) but does not obtain a coffer for doing a daily crafting writ, which is otherwise a guaranteed coffer drop.

There has also been some confusion about Group bosses in Public Dungeons and if they provide a coffer or not.

The only change I would like to see is a more reliable drop method for players who are not members of guilds, or are members of very inactive or small guilds, because as it stands they can only obtain coffers through thieving or from the daily event quest, master writs (which are not easily fulfilled by some newer/solo players) and the single guaranteed coffer from the daily crafting writs. Perhaps connecting coffers to daily quests from DLC zones, Guilds and the Undaunted would be a happy medium that keeps the spirit of the event alive (Zenithar is the god of toils, so reward those daily toils, with the caveat of one coffer per zone daily quest, so they can't share spam and gather an endless amount).

I'd also like to see some sort of cap on daily coffers so that people cannot get hundreds a day and flood the market with items, and finally making the vault keys stackable and able to be banked would help newer players who have limited inventory space.

Thanks for another great event and for all the hard work you folks do to keep us entertained.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • ShawnF
    ShawnF
    ✭✭✭
    It's fun, love the variety of ways to get parcels & it's great to have excuses to join up with guild members.

Don't love having a single place in the game to do the intro quest and pick up the daily. On PS4 during prime time it can be a 2-minute wait just for NPCs to spawn in. Maybe some variety there since you're still supporting older platforms.

Related, the vendors in Belkarth are getting a huge amount of business while other vendors are seeing (presumably) far less. More locations would help spread that wealth around a bit. Maybe Zenithar's crew could travel to a new base game zone every day?

Loving the vault keys, not loving that they're character-bound... although I'm sure spreading them between characters will make for more fun trips to the vaults. Unclear why some keys stack and some do not.

Odd that stolen parcels have group repair kits that can't be laundered.

Wishing we got double drops from the two arenas.

Agreed that drops being tied to damage isn't ideal. On PS5 my kids sometimes get drops. On PS4 the input lag means they're lucky to get a hit or two, but almost never enough damage to get credit for the kill at a busy boss/dolmen. Can't tell whether me doing more damage is enough to let them loot the bosses when we're grouped.

A bit annoying that the style page isn't a guaranteed drop in the gold parcel / first parcel of the day. If they're going to be that rare, maybe guarantee it? Or make them less rare, whichever.

More than one guild member thought they would get drops for running undaunted pledges, so that communication is lacking.

Thanks for making the event tickets not tied to group/guild content. I can't always make time to join up with a group but I don't want to miss daily tickets on days that are busy outside the game.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you enjoying the event so far?
    Yeah, it's a lot of fun!

What have you liked so far about Zeal of Zenithar?
    The event festival grounds are great, and the multiple ways of getting the boxes are appreciated

Has anything been confusing?
    I think the event NPCs have been confusing, but in a good way, it's great to have mystery and things that aren't know.
    Too often it can feel like you understand every single aspect of the game and nothing can surprise you.

Anything you wish was different?
    This may be a crazy wish that has no hope of coming true, but there is this NPC in the event grounds called Shazra the Tome Collector.
    WLcHnHc.jpeg
    Would it be possible to add the known 'bugged books' as something you could buy from the NPC, or placed around her tent?
    I think it would be a great way of acknowledging the many bugged books that stop players from completing their Eidict Memory. Far too often books are added that are impossible to read if you miss them the only time you can read them, or if you play quests with multiple people only the first person to read the book is has it unlocked.

Any additional thoughts?
    Great event! Love it! Reuse the event ground for future events or maybe make an additional one, in Vvardenfell perhaps (Now that it's free for everyone)

Maybe consider making the Eidict Memory accountwide? Please?
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is not bad.
    Things I don't like
    1. Items not being stackable, bankable or not able to be laundered.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event hub is really amazing!
    I do wish these event hubs could have had a ton of unique vendors though. Ex:
    - Book cat selling unique book furnishings
    - Certain armorers selling blue Companion gear
    - Guilds selling appropriate skill line boosters or some lorebooks, like the Psijic selling Psijiic skill line boosters, Swordmaster selling Two Handed boosters, etc
    Edited by Vaoh on July 5, 2022 6:14PM
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the event grounds in Craglorn. Especially with all the cameos from favorite characters. It ACTUALLY feels like an event happening in Tamriel, not just an MMO ticket fest.

I also really appreciate that all I have to do in order to get tickets is spend 5k gold. It makes those days where I can only log on for 5 minutes very helpful.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great event overall. Crafting is one of my favorite parts of the game so I'm really enjoying it.

My only real pet peeve is that the NPCs in the festival grounds aren't interactable.

Would be so nice to have some more event merchants, both to make the event seem more alive and also to introduce some badly needed gold sinks.
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's all right, but there are a lot of issues that are the same with a lot of events.

1) Trash in the reward boxes. Don't pad out the boxes with literal trash items like white-level Food/Drink and single-resource Potions. You just make people frustrated doing that. This is an event celebrating Zenithar; we should only be getting items related to crafting or income of some kind. The Bounty bags should have higher amounts of Gold or TV, and people who PvP should technically get more AP since it's used as a currency and TV, another PvP currency, is offered.

2) STOP MAKING STYLE PAGES DROP ONCE PER DAY. The Style pages are usually the main draw of an event for a lot of people, next to tickets for whatever item they're after from the Impresario. When you make it so only one page drops every day, a good number of people are only going to get their tickets and, if they don't get their page in a few boxes, will go do something else. Hell, a lot of people stop after they get their pages too because the other rewards just aren't worth the grind for a lot of people. Let people get more than one page a day. If you want people to actively take part in events when they happen make the rewards more available and something people will actually feel like getting a lot of.

3) Don't require grouping in the future for the boxes when it comes to WBs or other group events. A lot of people seem to be having problems finding people to farm with even in very large guilds. A lot of people also either aren't in guilds or simply prefer being able to do things themselves and not have to rely on other people to get their rewards. There's no reason the ONLY truly repeatable way of getting guaranteed boxes is locked behind grouping with guildmates. Why couldn't grouping with friends work as well? It'd make the event more accessible, but honestly I don't think grouping should be forced to begin with.

And yes, I know people will say "but you can do as many Master Writes as you want and get a box for each one!" but there are flaws to that argument. For one, it requires you to have a crafter. For another, it requires you to have a crafter who has the ability to do Master Writs. For a third, it requires you to have a decent stockpile of mats, or otherwise buy them. For a fourth, it requires you to have a stockpile of Writs, or otherwise buy them. You can't infinitely do Master Writs like you can grinding WBs because you will eventually either run out of Writs, mats, or money to buy Writs/mats. Yes, there are people here who have allegedly saved up hundreds of Master Writs. Those people are not the average player.

4) Don't make WBs or the last boss of arenas the only guaranteed group thing to give you a box. World Events should also be guaranteed to drop them, rather than it being a chance only.

5) If you insist on keeping stealing (which from a lore prospective still makes absolutely no sense for an event celebrating a Divine who is very specifically against stealing), then make it so the box's contents aren't stolen as well. I don't know how you'd code that, but it's very irritating when you get event rewards that are marked as stolen.

6) Going hand-in-hand with the above, don't make these items Bound. You can't launder Bound items, which means if you happen to accidentally get accosted by a guard, it's entirely possible to lose your loot. That's fine for normal items but not for items that might actually be worth something that are obtained from an event. Also, it's ridiculous that some items are character-bound and thus can't be put in the bank for other characters who could use them better.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a lot of fun!

The event festival grounds are great, and the multiple ways of getting the boxes are appreciated

I think the event NPCs have been confusing, but in a good way, it's great to have mystery and things that aren't know.
    Too often it can feel like you understand every single aspect of the game and nothing can surprise you.

This may be a crazy wish that has no hope of coming true, but there is this NPC in the event grounds called Shazra the Tome Collector.
    WLcHnHc.jpeg
    Would it be possible to add the known 'bugged books' as something you could buy from the NPC, or placed around her tent?
    I think it would be a great way of acknowledging the many bugged books that stop players from completing their Eidict Memory. Far too often books are added that are impossible to read if you miss them the only time you can read them, or if you play quests with multiple people only the first person to read the book is has it unlocked.

Any additional thoughts?
    Great event! Love it! Reuse the event ground for future events or maybe make an additional one, in Vvardenfell perhaps (Now that it's free for everyone)

Maybe consider making the Eidict Memory accountwide? Please?

i wonder what this merchant really is for
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • lpfan678
    lpfan678
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was information about the new zone events that you can find throughout the world. I keep finding new characters to interact with, some even giving items or "buffs" but I have no idea what to do with them. I can't find any information on them anywhere.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is a nice event that feels a bit different than previous events and it helps keep the event schedule fresh and interesting. Hopefully this one makes it into regular event rotation.

Encouraging grouping with guildmates is an idea I really like, though I can see how it might be limiting for others.

Hidden timers on the outfit styles, while normal now, could be more clearly documented both inside and outside of game. It feels like a bit of a trick when there is 0% chance of getting an outfit style because you already looted one, but there is no way to know it outside of player testing and knowledge sharing.

More clearly mark the gold requirement on the daily quest info. Many players were not immediately aware that 5000g was required to fulfill the quest requirements. In the future, please mark any "hidden" loot cooldown timers on the appropriate loot box so players can make more informed decisions about opening them and drop rates are not as confusing. This is also an issue on many daily coffers containing motifs with a cooldown. I should not be encouraged to write down the time of day I loot a motif from a container in order to ensure I don't waste any.
    Please don't use character bound items as event rewards in the future. I can't imagine how that was considered a good idea.

Any additional thoughts?
    Thank you for compiling feedback. Hopefully, it helps with future events.
    Edited by redspecter23 on July 5, 2022 6:44PM
  • JonnAndCo
    JonnAndCo
    ✭✭✭

In the future, please consider giving us an event box for each of the unique crafting writs once a day (blacksmithing, woodworking, jewelry ect.). Getting a box for each wouldn't be excessive, considering we currently get one for each dolemn we complete, and it wouldn't overload the players since we would only feel obligated to complete a single set per day. It would also reinforce the crafting aspect a bit more.

Thanks for the new event! It was enjoyable.
    Edited by JonnAndCo on July 5, 2022 6:52PM
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is very generous but, imho, unfair to new or old players who don't have/want to be part of a guild.

If the event allowed ANY group to be formed it will be nice. It's actual format -- as many ESO features -- benefit a small group of guildies who are used to play in group or players who knows how to use their guilds AND have a huge amount of time.

ZoS should give all types of players and play modes an opportunity to benefit from events.

Zeal of Zenithar format is intended to be a friendly event but only reduces the interaction to few guildies.

Anything you wish was different? YEAH! Allow all kind of groups, not only guild ones! Give the daily crafting writs more rewards per crafting in order to allow new players/players with no time to grouping receive at least some rewards!

So far the event is very disappointing and boring to me.
  • KAT0MI
    KAT0MI
    ✭✭
    Personally I haven't really farmed many parcels because normally I do not do things like arenas, dungeons or grouping in general. I mostly farm resources and work on housing projects.

That being said I did get some time to group up and do world boss clears, arena runs and master writs. I love the furniture plans and recipes in the parcels. I am so happy with the furniture and recipes I have gotten and I am making an effort to farm parcels where I can. Just wish there was more options to farm them solo without having to go around stealing or completing master writs.

Now I did notice one thing. Running a guild with a guild trader I didn't really see an increase in sales. The amount of purchases through the trader have remained the same or have reduced (Wayshire trading location). Now bigger trading locations (in major cities) seemed to skyrocket. Not sure if that was the desired effect but maybe allowing players to support their guild and gain rewards by purchasing from their guilds stores may help with that.

Lastly, it seems like other members of my guild don't really enjoy the event. The majority seems to want more options to play how they want without grouping with others (mostly due to work schedules, time zones and not being able to play when others are on).

To add what I would like to see added is more furniture writs (Like new life writs). why not add one for this event because it is a labour to build houses and projects. Why not make it as helping for a rebuild effort due to the war.

Overall it doesn't feel like being rewarded for hard work because hard work only includes grouping with others to complete certain tasks, completing master writs or stealing when the game provides so much more options that would align with zenithar's values of hard work.

Edit:

After reading some above points I agree with another member that activities in Cyrodiil should provide AP. But maybe restrict it to bridge repairs, gate repairs and siege repairs. Since AP is a currency it would be like zenithar's rewards for not only working hard to build (repair) but would give more incentive for players to use those otherwise forgotten repair kits.

Maybe players find parcels in the rubble as they are repairing gates/bridges/siege that reward telvar/gold/AP. This will also give the PvP players more reasons to play during an event and reward them for the content they prefer to play.
    Edited by KAT0MI on July 5, 2022 8:00PM
    PS4/PS5 NA | GM of Great House Indoril | PSN: XKat0m1x | Proud Member of Alok-Dilon Alliance (AD Alliance)
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All! Now that many of you have taken some time to play the Zeal of Zenithar event, we wanted to get initial feedback on the event from players.
    The plan is to share this feedback with the events team for their consideration for future iterations of this event. Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Next time around, change the guild participation to guild OR friends list. I actually have quite a few pals I play the game with, and we do not share any guilds currently (we're also all maxed out at 5 guilds), so it would've been nice to do the content with them as well.
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    I find it a nice event, maybe because it is new.

I like the designs and recipes we get and special items for companions.

I am confused about the key we get ;)
    Carved-bone key, Clawed Key, Daedric Key, Daedric Shackles Key, Ethereal Key...
    I feel it is some from a past time and they are charater bound so hard to stack in the bank so only cost me time to delete these keys.

I think the keys should have been omitted.

Any additional thoughts?
    Naa
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pros:
    The event has given me motivation to get rid of many of the master writs I had stored
    I love the repair kits, treasure maps and the Imperial City keys
    I love the guild grouping requirement
    I love the new area in Crags and the Indriik vendor <3
    I almost forgot! The gold purchases price reduction is awesome. I finished buying the last 8 homes (purchasable for gold) that I needed <3<3<3

Cons:
    ALL of the many blue food recipes are difficult to deal with
    There's not a lot of incentive for advanced crafters to do the event other than the 3 ticket daily quest
    Even though I love the keys and they've been the most useful of all, how many monster helms do we need :)
    Far too much companion gear that's useless

I would love to see at least a few rare recipes and more surveys in the boxes. I've opened at least 100 (most likely more) and I already have every recipe that's dropped.
    Include some motifs maybe.
    Edited by Adaarye on July 5, 2022 8:12PM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent way to encourage the use of master writs. I never really did them but it’s been nice to have an incentive to do all the high value ones I kept sitting around. And the world bosses with guild members has been a great way to increase interactions with guild rosters.

There are some inventory issues introduced with the boxes, though. The fact that the keys are character bound means that I couldn’t do all the crafting on my crafter. Somewhat ironic. I’m lucky in that I have another character that is fully maxed out in crafting and that’s also the character on which I learn all motifs- but I imagine many players don’t have that. The keys being account bound would helpful here. One other minor thing, is the recipes. Holy crap there are so many of them, and none of them are useful. It would be nice to have some variation there, or at least a chance of a sought after recipe or something.

rip decibel
  • RiverBrian
    RiverBrian
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish the keys you earn were account bound, not character bound. That's really my only complaint.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying this event, yes.

What I like:
    • getting tickets requires just doing what I usually do
    • I have a bit of choice how to farm event boxes
    • reduced gold costs
    • event grounds, familiar NPCs, new encounters
    • Gwendis dialogue

What I don't like:
    • once-per-day style page
    • Naruy's dialogue makes no sense
    • still small choice of activities
    • "promoting" group activities. I hate it when I'm forced to co-op, especially outside of group finder, thank you very much.
    • inspiration bonus is totally useless for me at this point

What's confusing:
    1. Zenithar's Blessing (in a good way)
    2. again, style pages drop rules (in a bad way)
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or did you introduce a "pity drop" system for the High Rock style pages?

I have only gotten one of those pages from a supreme golden cache but when I haven't gotten one from those, I seem to always get one from a purple cache within the first 5 or so caches. When I did get a page drop from the golden cache there were no further drops of pages that day from purple caches.

I may have missed an earlier occurrence of a pity drop mechanic in the game but as far as I'm aware this is the first time you've done it. Kudos to you if I'm correct.
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual from me:-

Love:

Events. They always get the community going and that’s a GOOD THING.

Loathe:

You guys are soooo tight with loot, it’s not worth bothering. Style pages are limited, stuff won’t stack, some items can’t be banked, and generally the loot has been weak.

C-
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual from me:-

Love:

Events. They always get the community going and that’s a GOOD THING.

Loathe:

You guys are soooo tight with loot, it’s not worth bothering. Style pages are limited, stuff won’t stack, some items can’t be banked, and generally the loot has been weak.

C-

I grouped with a guild mate and did a Reach Harrowstorm train last night and made over 2m gold worth of items (about 50% from event boxes and 50% from harrowstorm sachels) in under two hours, that's pretty rewarding :)
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

1) Not really. Sort of a boring event, to be honest.
    2) At least it doesn't take much time. Find a chest, then back to Craglorn.
    3) It took me a couple tries to figure out when to end the conversation if I wanted to pray to Zenithar myself. That said... doing it that way is just a time sink. If there is a benefit to taking the long route, I am not seeing it.
    4) Starting quest was a little strange and seemed more like a formality than anything else. Step over here to do apple thing. Step over there to do wood thing. The only interesting part was the group boss, which I am sure is less interesting when no one else is around. Drop the apple. Drop the wood. Just do the boss.
    5) I like events, but this one is just getting the minimums from me.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you enjoying the event so far? Yes.
    What have you liked so far about Zeal of Zenithar? Getting an event ticket every day and several purple boxes each day is easy. I'm behind on digging up antiquities. I have a storage container full of treasure maps. I have some master writs stored up. This event is helping me with using these up.
    Has anything been confusing? No.
    Anything you wish was different? Style page drops. For the past several days, I have not gotten any, although I have opened a gold box and several purple boxes each day.
    Any additional thoughts? I like the Imperial City keys. I don't PvP much, so I am filling in my sticker book for Imperial City set pieces.