The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Guild] Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-50+ Years Old Guild"

• relinichb14_ESO
    This guild sounds right up my alley :) So I'll introduce myself
    Character Name: Luphilie

I really enjoy exploring and having folks to chat with while I do it. While I may not be a min/max player, I do my best and will try to help when I can. I've played very little of this game in relationship to many who were in Beta, so I'm just stopping and smelling the roses...and mining...and gathering butterflies....and fishing and well, you get the idea, heh.

I'm looking for a 30+ group to just be able to kick back and have some fun times with and that can help me and I can help them. Also looking for folks who understand Real Life happens and often does come first.

If you have any other questions for me feel free to look me up :smile:
  • Condar
    Condar
    I would very much like join the guild. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Name: Brian

Character Name: Condar Freed

Nationality: American
    Time Zone: Currently PST

Play Times: M-F Anytime after 5:00 pm PST, Sat & Sun: No Limits

I have been an MMO player for quite a while. I have been a guild/raid leader in the past and I am looking for something a little less stressful and much less dramatic. I'm really looking forward to the game and getting involved in the community. I hope I can become a member of the guild, and look forward to playing with you all.

Thanks
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds right up my alley :) So I'll introduce myself
    Character Name: Luphilie
    I'm looking for a 30+ group to just be able to kick back and have some fun times with and that can help me and I can help them. Also looking for folks who understand Real Life happens and often does come first.

If you have any other questions for me feel free to look me up :smile:

Hello Relinichb14_ESO!

It sounds like we are just the type of guild you were looking for. We are a laid back group who's leadership will ensure an open, fun, respectful and thriving guild community exists. Camaraderie in Tyrs will be the reward, and that will carry us through the years.

Real life ALWAYS comes first in Tyrs Paladium, so rest assured, we always take into consideration appreciate our home lives, working/school hours and family lives of our guildies.

Sending you a PM! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Condar wrote: »
    I would very much like join the guild. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Name: Brian

Character Name: Condar Freed

Time Zone: Currently PST

Play Times: M-F Anytime after 5:00 pm PST, Sat & Sun: No Limits

I have been an MMO player for quite a while. I have been a guild/raid leader in the past and I am looking for something a little less stressful and much less dramatic. I'm really looking forward to the game and getting involved in the community. I hope I can become a member of the guild, and look forward to playing with you all.

Thanks

Heya Brian!

Thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium. We have an expansive community, but it's run tight knit, just like a good small guild is. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

I think you'll make a great fit, you'll make friends here.

Check your PM's in a few!
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

This guild caught my attention as this is exactly what I am looking for in a guild. As in older players. I’m not even 40 yet and I’m already yelling at the kids to get off my lawn.

Name: John

ESO character name: Esha Shadowheart

Nationality: American (Raised in the UK)

Current location: Philadelphia (Will be moving in the very near future to any state/decent area where I can work in my field).

I have an extensive Elder Scrolls experience going back to Arena, and a variety of MMOs such as WoW, Guild Wars 2, SWToR, Rift… I have been in the beta weekends for this one for months and have been very eager for its launch. So I can assure you I will be around for a while and active.

Though I have not been in the service, I come from a line of direct family members who served. However it has been a goal of mine to work with the military as a civilian. Sydney Friedman type role, if you know what I mean.

At the moment I’m pretty much free at all times.

Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Muffnman
    Muffnman
    Hey all,

Definitely a guild I'm interested in.

Name: Zack
    Character Name: Heimdall the White
    Play Times: Schedule dependent but generally 1700 and on M-T, all day F/S/S

I've been looking for guilds since beta, but none have really appealed to my interests until now. I'm currently a 2LT at Ft. Benning waiting to attend Ranger. Hopefully my age (22) isn't an issue as I'm looking to play with like minded guys and gals. As a side note, I'm a team player and down to help in anyway that I can.
  • balinalthor
    Im interested as well. Ive played many MMOs and loved being part of a great laid back guild. Im 32 and fun loving and like long walks on the beach.. hehe. Would love the chance to get to know you guys and gals. High elf Sorc. Her name is Athena Star and my account name is @balinalthor‌
    My name is Matt and I live in Nashville TN
  • psylent
    psylent
    Soul Shriven
    Interested, 35yr, aussie, played a bit with tyrs paladium in DDO,(macross the black / malefant / various other alts) good to see a guild with more than one game. I don't play a great deal during the week (couple hours after work if I have no further work to do), but I get into it on the weekends.

In game name is : Psylent
    nightblade.
    sorcerer : name : Psylent Magus

Both in aldmeri both high elves.

Edited by psylent on April 1, 2014 11:19AM
  • whimsicalqt
    whimsicalqt
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for an active and mature guild and it sounds like I might have found it in Tyrs Paladium!

Name: Rosa
    Character: Midori Breeze
    Play Times: Mon-Thurs, after 6pm EDT, Fri - all day, Sat-Sun Sporadic

I'm 30-something....getting to the point that I can't remember my exact age without having to do the math when I figure out what's the current year! lol

I have extensive experience in MMO's.....WoW (was a 7-days-a-week raider during the lich king days), GW, GW2, Neverwinter online, FF xiv, etc. I'm very laid back and believe in drama-free gaming. I'm always up for helping people and love killing stuff in a fun group!

Please send me a guild invite as well!
    Edited by whimsicalqt on April 1, 2014 5:19PM
  • IntoTheDark
    IntoTheDark
    Soul Shriven
    Been on the website posted an application in the appropriate forum. Still waiting on a response.
  • faluciousub17_ESO
    Hey guys, I'm excited at the prospect of being a part of a guild comprised solely of adults. I know I'm a little under the desired age but I hope I otherwise fit the mold.

Name: Taylor
    Play time: M-F 1800-2300 give or take, All day Saturday and Sunday excluding fatherly duties.

Character: Purrfessor Catface
    Class/Build/Weapon: Sorceror/Storm Calling/Destruction Staff
    Crafts: Provision mainly, but I make an effort to gather at every available node. I really enjoy crafting.

Elder Scrolls Experience: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, plus some of the non-canon lore. (edit: I forgot to mention that I have played ESO in every beta since November)
    MMO experience: Tibia 1999-2006, WoW 2005-2010, SWTOR beta. I primarily played stealth/DPS melee classes but I have had healers and tanks that I greatly enjoyed. Catface is my first DPS caster.

I am mostly a solo player. I love to explore and to harvest nodes. I want to join a guild that I know will be mature and endeavor to be helpful. My humor is pretty dry, but I consider myself to be a nice person. I am happy to lend my hand to those in need. I prefer to be a peacekeeper, but I am a big fan of the ignore character option when arguments break out in zone chat. I play for enjoyment and to unwind, not to be dragged into petty, meaningless, or otherwise inappropriate behavior.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I look forward to playing with you all!
    Edited by faluciousub17_ESO on April 1, 2014 7:27PM
    Our sugar is yours, friend.
  • MCBrom
    MCBrom
    Name: Cole
    Play time: M-Su 1830-2300, +/-; work 7 days per week, so evenings is it for me. Currently lots going on, however, but I try to keep to this schedule for an escape!

Character: Vjen Co (male)
    Race: Imperial
    Class/Build/Weapon: Sword/Shield Templar, healing & offensive focus
    Crafts: I really enjoy crafting and, though I haven't yet found anywhere to craft, I collect gobs of everything (wood, iron, jute, etc.) as I wander, however, and then spend a night crafting and selling crap. I'll focus on enchanting, however.

Gaming experience: 30+ years of vast and varied fun!
    Elder Scrolls experience: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim.
    MMO experience: None. MMO newbie with lots to learn.
    Play style: I'm a solo player, but have had so much fun with ESO that I'd love to engage with others. Be forewarned: I diligently search rooms, beaches and woods for books, chests and other goodies...I'm not in a hurry and am more into enjoying the game than I am in leveling as fast as possible. I never take roads; I find many more things in the forest. I never argue and would rather walk away if something isn't working.

Would love to join!
  • Nebkaure
    Nebkaure
    Name: Billy
    Playtime: Probably daily, times will vary
    Character: Nebkaure Akhtoy
    Class: Redguard Dragonknight
    MMO Experience: Loads. Been playing mmo's for over ten years, from SWG, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, DDO, and plenty in between.

This guild sounds just right, playing with mature players with no squeaky teens in sight. I'm up for anything pvp pve raiding crafting, etc. Find me in game and I'd love to receive a guild invite. Thanks.
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all and thank you for your interest in Tyrs Paladium. Look for a PM from either myself or Aandre.
  • Reapshavoc
    I'd like to throw my name in as well. I've been looking for a bit more of a social interaction...

Name-James
    Age-34
    Location-Cedar Rapids, IA
    IGN: Reapshavoc

I've been playin mmo's for the better part of 10 years. Love playin fps shooter games as well. Im a big CoD fan. Currently leveling a Sorcerer but would definitely be open to the healer class later on in the game. I'm still brand new to ESO and in fact didnt even play until the last beta. Super stoked about what i see in game so far just lookin for a place to chill and enjoy it!
  • borrowedtime
    borrowedtime
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys!!

I'm looking for a mature guild in the game being 31 myself. My dad is former military and I used to love hangout at the softball fields on base and hangout with my dad and his friends. I've been playing mmo's since Everquest 1 and played beta for this game. If you still need members I would love to join. Here's my info

To friend me @‌ borrowedtime4410
    Charter name- borrowedtime
    Class- Temp(tank/heals)
    Crafting- blacksmith mainly don't know about the others
    Preferred gameplay style pve/dungeon runner.

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you!!
    Happy hunting:).
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest in Tyrs Paladium. Please look for a PM from me.
  • Gamme
    Gamme
    This guild sounds like a good fit for me.

I'm 45, real life comes first, I'm not military but some people think I am. I do have a great deal of respect for those that serve and they generally happen to make good coworkers and great guild members/officers/raid leaders.

Drama Free, Git'r'dun, whatever, it works.
    Let's have fun, but focus and not fail.
    Jokes and adult content is fine by me.
    Also good to go with Ventrilo or whatever Voice over IP app

Old School Dungeons and Dragons, Bilbo Baggins not Harry Potter :)
    Dark Age of Camelot, a lot - RvR is the only PvP that every really held my attn
    some EQ1 & 2, presently StarWars TheOldRepublic
    been a fan of Daggerfall, Oblivion, not even done w/Skyrim but maybe i am now :)

I like to solo, or guild group PvE questing mostly. I always get involved in crafting at some point, often to excess. I enjoy the stories and the grind to get up to 50, but then if I'm on a team of people I know and like then Alliance War is very enticing. RvR in DAoC was awesome, solo, duo, grp, raid, I am wistful and hopeful.

I am generally a helpful and skilled player unless I come down with hot dog fingers or something.

Gamme - bosmer/templar - bow healer, good for grps
    Vag'abond - bosmer/nightshade - classic shadow archer (assassin?)

West Coast time, single guy, underemployed
    schedule to be determined

• Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings and Thank you for your interest in Tyrs Paladium. Please look for a PM from me.
  • Zass
    Zass
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am a Templar and have been speccing into heals. Do you have room for me?
  • ValeriaAmariel
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am 30 yrs old, Canadian female. I play whenever I have free time. I like crafting and questing. I am more of a PvE player, but I'm not the best at it. I currently have a Dragon Knight and a Sorceress :)

Vexani- Dunmer Dragonknight, is my main character
  • davidcommons
    davidcommons
    Soul Shriven

Hi his alliance sounds great! hope there's room for one more, I'll be night watchman for now due to current location but there's plenty of overlap hours!

Name: Dave C

Character Name : davidorian

Nationality : expat Brit

Location : changes constantly (currently in India) who knows where next?

Played several MMo's over the years ESO was a must have. I enjoy PVE, group runs and I'm determined to finally improve on my PVP skills this time.

I live in ESO. I do sometimes play a game called "Real Life" but its no match.
  • onyxius
    onyxius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is David and I'm 33 years young. I am in school for software development and game development, and also work weird hours, usually in the afternoon. I too come from a military background from my grandfather down to my son, who is actually still deployed for another 14 weeks.

I love the no drama as nobody has time for drama. I have have been playing games for years on different platforms and enjoy a fun and friendly guild. I am more of a pve player and like running dungeons.

Anyway, i would love to join your guild and maybe if my wife decides to get the game she can join us :).

Thank you for your time
    -Dave
  • wdozier
    wdozier
    Hello All,
    Very interested in joining up! Great intro you all have!

BIO:
    Name: Rick. Age: 38
    ESO: True Infidel.

Prior United States Marine.
    Law Enforcement background currently working in Afghanistan as a Mentor/Advisor to the ANA.
  • emerald_gryphon
    OK, I know I can't be bashful and get anywhere so here goes...
    First kudos to the creators of your videos! Second...

Name: Nita M.
    Live: OKC, OK
    Native Okie but traveled a few miles in U.S. (some of which were via two wheels)...
    Over 50, female, natural blonde - which becomes evident because I'm somewhat of a gaming newbe. I didn't step into online games until 2008 with WoW. Worked hard and had two good healers, ranked 35th and 42nd in realm Boren Tundra; though I must give my guild credit for their help and support getting me there. Quit when Pandara hit 'cause didn't want to be bubblebutt bear. Have really missed the companionship and fun of running with guildies! Enjoy lighthearted tom foolery during runs but am dedicated to team achievements. I am seeking a guild to become part of, not just play with, if that makes any sense.
    My game time is pretty much open 24/7 because I am.... well at home mostly except on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 to 5 p.m.
    If you think I might be an acceptable candidate for your guild... My in-game names are Emerald, Ruby, Steel and Emmyrel Gryphon. Emmy is probably the one I will develop the most... as a healer.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • jeremycurson_ESO
    jeremycurson_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this guild..

Name: Jeremy Curson

Age 39

Can PM me at @Nosruc that will get me on any toon been playing around to see what I like best

Play style- I love to help people in the game when I can with what ever I can I am what I call a hard core casual gamer (I play every day but realize it is a game) I bounce around from toon to toon doing crafting, killing, selling stuff, making things for guildies, etc. I am 98% PVE although that might change here a little bit wont know for sure for a couple months lol. When it comes to drama I leave it where it belongs in movies and TV.

MMO experience: SWG was my first WoW was my second (ended up living miles away from a guildie had BBQ's 2-3 times a month still friends to this day met in game) Third was SWTOR and now ESO. I only play one MMO at a time so ESO is my new home.

Classes and crafting: so far a storm mage and two DK's one heavy armor dual wielding hack and slash and one light armor fire staff waiving ball of fire. leveling Clothier, Blacksmith, Woodworking, Enchanting, and Provisioning. Have not taken on potions yet but who knows later.

Time Playing: Every day I work retail so some days are later than others earliest on a work day is 6pm PST latest would be 10-11pm PST I play late and M-T could be any time.

Military: Never in the military but I make it a point to thank those who have served.

Lastly Lets Have Some Fun.....
  • kayleejack
    kayleejack
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this guild as well. My specs are:

Name: Mychelle

Forum/ESO account name: KayleeJack

Play times: Generally early to late evening on Pacific time, and during the day/evening on weekends.

Play Style/Experience: This is my first MMO, but I've played all of the Elder Scrolls games, as well as other RPGs like Dark Souls, etc. Common theme with all of my other games was a focus on stealth and ranged weapons/archery, light to medium armor, and a lot of crafting and provisioning. I think I'm probably most into PVE but open to PVP as well. I like the idea of joining a guild for the social aspect and to have others to play with and support and open to helping out in any way that I can, and am definitely attracted to being in a group of mature adults.

Characters: I have two I just started, a Redguard Nightblade in the Daggerfall Covenant (Kay-lee) and a Bosmer Nightblade in the Aldmeri Dominion (Malrinne).

No military experience but 100% supportive of the troops! <3
  • jeremycurson_ESO
    jeremycurson_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    kayleejack wrote: »
    I would love to join this guild as well. My specs are:

Name: Mychelle

Happy Birthday !!!!

• Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To kayleejack, Happy Birthday

Thank you all for your interest in Tyrs Paladium your guild for fun, great adventure and camaraderie. Please look for a PM from me.
  • Powerwarlord
    Sounds like just the Guild I'm looking for.

Game Name: Olaeven - Wood Elf Night blade.

Been playing MMOs for about 19 years, first time ever playing Elder Scrolls, but so far I like it. Playing times vary Weekdays normally 8:00 PM Eastern to around 11:00 PM Eastern and Weekends are open for about anything. Would like a guild that has no drama.

Served 10 years in the USAF.
    Edited by Powerwarlord on April 3, 2014 11:04AM