On my account page it just says I have early access. In my billing history it says that I purchased Digital Imperial Edition. When I pre-purchased at ESO website it said 5 days under the information for pre-order.
As promised I'm now back here with an answer and it helped me. Accordingly to customer support there is something blocking the response from the game servers. Firewalls and anti virus software could be cause of this. I don't recommend turning it off for anyone. What I did was to temporarily turn firewall and anti virus off. This let me pass through logging without getting error code 201.
Hope this help you as well. If you still receive the same error I suggest you contact customer support. They do great job and respond quickly even now.
Now, I'm off to play the game. Thank you guys at customer support, you are doing a great job and good luck to everyone else.
I am getting the same error. I made exceptions in Windows, and in my ESET Smart security Firewall. I have tried disabling all of the functions of both Windows Firewall and ESET(both Firewall, and AV), but still I receive the same error. I have submitted a Customer Support request. Still waiting on a response. I was told that the estimated wait is a little over an hour. that's not too long of a wait(I have waited days with other MMOs). I will post if anything helpful results from my open ticket.
ok, so I have gone back and forth with Customer support. They had me disable a bunch of crap, delete some game files, repair, and some other stuff too. My ticket is suppose to be elevated to tech support since there has yet to be any solution to this problem. I'll update when I here from the tech guys.