The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Never recieved an Access Code email - its been hours now...(solved)

StormhammersLady
...checked spam, email address is correct, etc, etc - nothing. Cant get in without that code! Help!
  • goz
    goz
    Soul Shriven
    How did you solve it? I have the same problem...
    Options
  • Boromir60
    Boromir60
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem. I had it already at the last beta. Tried to contact the support, but the answer was not really helpful.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Who did you all pre-order/pre-purchase from?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Emporor
    Emporor
    Who did you all pre-order/pre-purchase from?

Jessica, If we were supposed to redeem some sort of code to be able to access the 5 day early access i too never received it. I ordered digital standard version from ESO wesbite 2nd of feb.... Any ideas? Can I give you my email so you can send it? thanks.

Options
  • Boromir60
    Boromir60
    ✭✭
    I preordered directly from Zenimax.
    Options
  • goz
    goz
    Soul Shriven
    Also ordered from ESO website the digital standard edition on the 8th february
    Options
  • Boromir60
    Boromir60
    ✭✭
    The two betas before i could play. After changing the server from NA to Europe i got the login-message that my computer ist not allowed to use my account.
    Options
  • scroyektum
    scroyektum
    Soul Shriven
    So how do we fix the access code problem? I have the same issue and cant log in:( oh also got my game from gamestop
    Edited by scroyektum on March 30, 2014 11:35AM
    Options
  • Madoka
    Madoka
    i too ordered from the eso site an cant play because i never recieved the email with the code
    Options
  • Ignatz
    Ignatz
    Same for me no Email to make my Computer trusted! Ordered from Eso Website...
    Edited by Ignatz on March 30, 2014 11:16AM
    Options
  • majestic_goat
    I have not received my 5 day early access code either. I checked my spam box and everything. Am I looking in the wrong place? I pre ordered the imperial edition directly from ESO store. Any help would be great. Thanks!
    Options
  • mkorny
    mkorny
    ✭✭
    Have you guys seen if you have the entitlements on the account page(?)
    -=Tenebrarum=-
    The Shadowlords Society
    Options
  • Boromir60
    Boromir60
    ✭✭
    Yes ... I have pre access. Originally in german:
    "Kontostatus:
    Betazugang
    Vorzeitiger Zugang"
    Options
  • Zodgrod
    Zodgrod
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. Pre-purchased from official website. I don't think there is a special code we missed. Login just doesn't work properly :)
    Options
  • Ignatz
    Ignatz
    Still waiting since 30 Minutes of a Email....
    Options
  • Madoka
    Madoka
    Yes same for me too. It says so on the Accountpage i have early acces but no email for making my pc trusted arrives :(
    Options
  • nfsug76
    nfsug76
    im with you... same problems.... since last beta.... but never received a code. only the code at the invoice i see from february. also try those... same error... im going crazy!
    Options
  • eighthmanbound
    I tried the product code and the order number under my account billing history, nada. Got "Beta Access, Early Access" under my entitlements already. I log in, it says it's logging in, then it goes to a black screen.
    Options
  • Omyz
    Omyz
    ✭✭
    I played through out the beta, email address is correct, early access is showing under my account. And the system says my computer is not authorized. It's been 50 minutes and three tries (waiting the 10 minute intervals as requested) no email. I've double checked the junk folder, double checked regular email etc. Cannot get into the game.
    Options
  • nfsug76
    nfsug76
    @omyz i try it also... have the no-reply...@elderscrolls adress added to trustful.but never receive a mail.. not after buy the game in februar and now also not after asking for new code.... did someone have problems with a gmail adress? which are our mailproviders ?
    Options
  • iKandiman
    iKandiman
    Same here, get the Not Authorized. Have ordered the Imperial Edition( direct from Zenimax Mar 2nd), my account says Early Access. Never saw a code to redeem for such. Also, no way to change email in preferences. Account info is very barebones. Is this a launch or a glorified Beta? Never had an issue with any of the Betas, other than the usual bugs. I am becoming very disenchanted.

Last email from you guys ( besides forum notification):

Greetings XXXXX,

Thank you for purchasing The Elder Scrolls® Online Digital Imperial Edition. In addition to the Digital Imperial Edition, you’re now registered for The Explorer’s Pack, which includes the following digital rewards:

The ability to play as any race in any alliance
    The Scuttler vanity pet
    Exclusive treasure maps
    Early game access
    You’ll receive these digital rewards when you first log-in to The Elder Scrolls® Online game at official launch. We’ll also contact you at your account’s registered email address with information about early game access as we get closer to game release in April 2014.

Be sure to check our official site, elderscrollsonline.com, for the latest news and information.
    ....snip...
    Edited by iKandiman on March 30, 2014 12:12PM
    Options
  • Soulkatcher
    I have the same problem here. Preordered the Imperial Digital edition straight from the ESO website, but never received an early access code. Now when I try to log on, I get an Error 103.
    Options
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, how long is the Access Code?
    My Friend only got a 15 Letters Code that shows "Code incorrect".
    Options
  • snigernissen
    snigernissen
    ✭✭
    i was worried about this so i wrote to them last night, the response i got was that if you had ordered from ESO page ( digi edition ) you will not get a code but should be able to log straight into the game ( if you have early acces from pre-ordering ) but if you bought the game from a retail store then you need a code that you should get in your mail. Log into the game and it worked fine ( had 1 103 error but that was due to servers not being up yet )
    Options
  • Mrmug
    Mrmug
    I also have this issue.I can't play until I get my code.I have early access too.Really dissapointing since I really wanted to play @ 7AM
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey folks,

If you ordered directly from us and are having issues getting into the game, please contact our support team via this link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/ (Please note that if you ordered a digital edition directly from us, you should automatically have access--there is no code you need to enter.)

If you ordered from a retailer, you will need to contact them about your code.

Thank you.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 30, 2014 1:22PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Boromir60
    Boromir60
    ✭✭
    Not the early access code is my problem. it is the missing mail with the code to verify that my pc (with a new ip) is allowed to use the account.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Boromir60 wrote: »
    Not the early access code is my problem. it is the missing mail with the code to verify that my pc (with a new ip) is allowed to use the account.

Oh, the one-time code. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Could you temporarily turn off your computer's firewall and try sending the one-time code again. It's also possible that the email is being blocked by your email domain. Could you add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your email's whitelist/contacts list?

Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • nfsug76
    nfsug76
    i try it with whitelist at outlook... also try webmail... email dont come through...
    i need also to verify my pc.... why i cant change my emailadress in my account to a google adress? nobody have problem with gmail i think...
    i wait now for 2.5h to receive an email!!!
    Options
  • iKandiman
    iKandiman
    I have not received emails either and no reply@mail.elderscrollsonline is a trusted contact. I submitted a ticket as well.
    Options