Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What do you do during maintenance?

• Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    Um...something productive??
    abakzn wrote: »
    If the maintenance is extended, then i dress in my skeleton pajamas and get into bed and watch netflix....

awesome but Netflix is so full of crap now days :( just cancelled my sub
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the above.
    A combination of everything, plus now I've decided to work on my cooking skills and make a pizza.
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Play a different game... or watch some sci-fi (Trek/Orville etc)... or something else, so I don't get bored by the wait.
    That said... all my current characters have done all the soloable content, so I'm on a semi-break anyway until High Isle comes out and I can make a new Breton.

How many Bretons have you got?
  • Queen_Rhaenys
    Queen_Rhaenys
    ✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    I play different games, watch tv and/or do 3 miles on the treadmill instead of the usual 2.

Uh.. while 'working' from home. :D
    Xbox gamertag: Queen Rhaenys
    PC NA: Queen-Rhaenys
    Usually headaching in Cyrodiil but giving up again

[ My life ends only when my rage has been vented, when my need for vengeance is satisfied. It will be a long life ]
  • Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    A combination of everything, plus now I've decided to work on my cooking skills and make a pizza.

lol i love this i have 2 ovens in my garden :)
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    abakzn wrote: »
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Play a different game... or watch some sci-fi (Trek/Orville etc)... or something else, so I don't get bored by the wait.
    That said... all my current characters have done all the soloable content, so I'm on a semi-break anyway until High Isle comes out and I can make a new Breton.

How many Bretons have you got?

One at the moment, my primary and original.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Cry in a corner lol
  • Enrik72
    Enrik72
    ✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    I am currently reading the book Nemesis Games by James S. A. Corey (The Expanse novel) and yes, I occasionally check to see if maintenance is over
    i'm just a peasant who barely speaks english
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    Extended 'till 20:00 BST???
    I can see game breaking bugs looming. :(
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • honglatongla
    honglatongla
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I have a top loading washing machine. Otherwise I'd watch my laundry getting laundered.
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do i do during maintenance? Look for a new game.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the above.
    All of the above

I've been listing to the pod cast on ESOU actually with Matygon, and finally writing up and making my personal fun builds on the new Hub Build editor mostly.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Go back to bed. (Wake me when it's done.)
    Watch something on the TV or youtube (server goes down 6pm my time), do a bit of reading, then go to sleep. It is 3am here, maintenance is extended, I am going back to sleep, wake me when they round up enough hamsters to get the server back up.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Work (kind of) and then pop in from time to time to read angry posts about downtime
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    listening to music, while reflecting on how badly life is going while procrastinating about working out/wanting to finish the brick barbecue but raining/dealing with depression & grief, finding a job since redundant, but too depressed to care. just tip of the iceberg stuff
    PC|EU
    cp2698
    20 characters
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Well, I'd say it depends. Sometimes I play other games, somtimes I walk the dog, sometimes I read a book or cook or clean or draw or write or...
    ...today I'll walk the dog for a bit and afterwards watch a stream or other with hubby.

Ahhh, I kinda miss the old days when I was still doing patch maintenance myself. Patching the same old dinosaur every Monday starting at 5:30 a.m., patching about 20 hosts (not servers) one a month and finally, patching > 450 hosts once every three months.
    Golden times.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • deleted220614-000183
    Other (Please specify)
    Seems like they tried to split major update in two parts and failed to start servers today ...
    As I remember, most of updates before major updates ended like this, long maintenance annonunced, then extended and then extended even more...

We are quite lucky as it is only a game, not atomic reactor, air traffic control or hospital.
    But it is annoying anyway.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I have a top loading washing machine. Otherwise I'd watch my laundry getting laundered.

Get WiFi cam pointing at it from the top. :)
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Play a different game.
    i'm also a huge genshin fan on the side so i've always got something to keep me occupied heh. finally got around to farming materials to level my Ayaka's talents during this maintenance so that's something
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work. 😣
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    I went to the store to get some shopping done and stopped to eat lunch at taco bell as they got the pizza again WOOOO!!

Was expecting to come home and claim my reward before the time was up since I was not able to grab it last night due to bringing my niece/goddaughter to Mississippi for my sister.... only to find it still broken. *cries a little*

So now I guess I will go do some laundry. Or I might hit refresh for a few times to see if it comes up within the next 15 min....
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, watching "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" shorts.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    I'm comfort eating everything that is not still moving.

I will get fat.
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    live life to the fullest and find eternal happiness
  • TairenSoul
    TairenSoul
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above.
    I just made pickled jalapenos using the jalaps from my plants in the backyard! :)
    Heavy is the crown.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    TairenSoul wrote: »
    I just made pickled jalapenos using the jalaps from my plants in the backyard! :)

I make pickled jalapenos all the time! I buy them though because I don't have space for a garden to grow my own.
    PCNA
  • TairenSoul
    TairenSoul
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above.
    TairenSoul wrote: »

I make pickled jalapenos all the time! I buy them though because I don't have space for a garden to grow my own.

It's the only thing I grow! Love spicy stuff! B)
    Heavy is the crown.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    So far today my answer has included:
    • A full work day
    • Playing Stardew Valley
    • Dinner
    • Shopping for the week
    • Playing Guild Wars 2

2 hours left before bed, I'm hoping I'll at least be able to pick up the login reward.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • theendoftheriver
    theendoftheriver
    ✭✭✭
    I do the sins in Sin City. Winning and stacking cash
    Eric Dikkersun - Achernar - EZE - theendoftheriver - Orion Silvercuff
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    Play the other game mostly. But recently I'm checking new UnrealEngine5 function at the youtube video.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.