Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What do you do during maintenance?

• sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Working to put food on the table
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Today I'm rewatching The Witcher on Netflix.

I am rewatching Supernatural, but I don't expect I will get much past the first 12 seasons before maintenance is over. :smile:
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how I always forget it's scheduled.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...something productive??
    I work. Or sleep. Or play another game. Or watch something. Or listen to something.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit refresh on the forum every 5 minutes hoping it says [COMPLETE].
    I'm scanning these forums now its down and snacking through boredom. Might try Youtube or Twitch and keep spamming the server status.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Why is maintenance so long?
    8 hours seems a bit much
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Sometimes I do this:

Intro: Lycaria is my main. She is a EP/Nord/DK /WW (Tank) She has been with me since launch. Whenever I create a character, there is always a backstory. Over the years, hers has grown into a continuing saga. This is something I am working on, where the story is told in journals, written by important characters in HER life, and eventually by her. This is the first page of the first journal written by her mother.
    "Brynna" is Lycaria's real name. (Yes, there is an explanation, but not yet...) Let me know what you think of this format etc. Feedback is appreciated.

7p5krzcnyvum.jpg
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit refresh on the forum every 5 minutes hoping it says [COMPLETE].
    Usually I just do normal life things; have dinner, read the news, browse websites... But for the ones that go for 8 hours, I end up refreshing the forums a lot.
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    EozZoe1989 wrote: »

I was going to do that too, but I couldn't remember it all...and can't log in yet...lol
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    The wash needs to be done, the house needs to be cleaned, the plants need to be watered and dinner needs planned
  • Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine expecting users to fork out for a new chapter when they don’t even get the play the current one when they want to.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    They even extended maintenance today 😢
  • deleted220614-000183
    Other (Please specify)
    [EXTENDED] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

I was predicting it in other post, so let's hope that one hour extension means really 1 hour (as 8 hours of maintanance was apparently not enough LOL)
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    Laugh at the fact that a game like ESO needs this much maintenance each and every week and they haven't done the reasonable thing and moved stuff to the cloud by now (especially now that MS owns them) and avoid downtimes like these

When I first got my Xbox I tried eso on their cloud network. It was really laggy
    On Stadia it works fine. Xbox has some stuff to figure out.
  • Aehallh
    Aehallh
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above.
    things that I keep putting off because I'm playing ESO.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great! Hey extend maintenance on Guild Trader day! Now that you extended it we won't be able to bid on a trader. Thanks for nothing ZOS.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the extension of maintenance. LOL
  • Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    trpajzla wrote: »
    [EXTENDED] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

I was predicting it in other post, so let's hope that one hour extension means really 1 hour (as 8 hours of maintanance was apparently not enough LOL)

It’s 3 hours. Servers should have been up by now (1600 UTC).
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    main the nance? :D
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working.

Or in todays case messing around on the forums and researching things about the game because it's slow here today.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    11 hours for what?
    Cyrodiil and 12 man trial are still laggy as hell whatever they do, don't waste the time.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Ponder why essentially in PC/EU today is a writeoff and is very likely I won't be able to even finish my endeavours, let alone get anything else done.

• Ildun
    Ildun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    Play Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia, spent more time than ESO recently ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    whine and cry because now it's been extended now, and I didn't collect last night!
    Xbox X- NA
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (Please specify)
    Other: I just spend the time gnawing on my restraints.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    post crap on here JKing lol
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sit and wonder about games companies that do things like extend their maintenance window with no communication to the player customer whatsoever.

"Customer service"

GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    If the maintenance is extended, then i dress in my skeleton pajamas and get into bed and watch netflix....
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a different game.
    Play a different game... or watch some sci-fi (Trek/Orville etc)... or something else, so I don't get bored by the wait.
    That said... all my current characters have done all the soloable content, so I'm on a semi-break anyway until High Isle comes out and I can make a new Breton.