The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warden spammable

• Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bfafexykybqr.gif

If i were to have a Frost spammable for Warden, I would probably do something like this.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    bfafexykybqr.gif

If i were to have a Frost spammable for Warden, I would probably do something like this.

I was thinking of something simpler but I like it too.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wellsley wrote: »
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    For now, here are the proposals (new spammable or new Dive) we have :

Me :
    - (Ice ?) Netch tentacle.
    - Ice stalactite.
    - (Ice ?) Vine hit.

Wolfpaw :
    - Claw. Apparently a skill like that already exists with some NPCs.
    "Brigand Beastcaller
    Balmora, Vvardenfell
    Head out north entrance go a little NE to that dark structure below lava pond on map."

Sandman929 :
    - New Dive like Stone Giant : first cast summons 3 angry birds around you and each next case throws an Angry Bird at your enemies.

Dalsinthus :
    - Magic morph : Frost shard/spear.

Vaoh :
    - Frozen Dive : Frost Damage. Spawns a frost wraith that detonates on impact, striking targets within 6 meters. Deals 10% more damage to Chilled Targets.

pikHz :
    - New Crystallized Slab : Reduce cost to spammable standard and require a target to cast, keep the charges over 6 seconds but rather than damage absorption they increase your damage in some way. For example, gaining a damage-boosting charge for 6 seconds by doing critical/frost damage while its slotted, up to 3 charges, or starting with 3 charges and having some minor mechanic where you try to avoid losing them by not taking projectile damage or something. The charges could either refresh with each cast or once every 6 seconds on cast depending on what the prior mechanic would look like.

Good call on this, thank you.

I'll do more later. After several other suggestions.

I can try to get an img, on console so a few workarounds is needed. Unless a fellow PC Warden beats me to it:-)

It would be good !

@ZOS_RichLambert tagged to say nj to whoever worked on these Warden's

"If anyone interested checking these Warden Skills (like melee claw)
    Brigand Beastcaller (NPC Warden in-game)
    Balmora, Vvardenfell
    Head out north entrance go a little NE to that dark structure below lava pond on map. Melee range for enemy to trigger the Warden (ice? it's blue) Claw."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nygqGQ5D1V4
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭

Me :
    - Ice stalactite.
    - (Ice ?) Vine hit.

Wolfpaw :
    "Brigand Beastcaller
    Balmora, Vvardenfell
    Head out north entrance go a little NE to that dark structure below lava pond on map."

Sandman929 :
    - New Dive like Stone Giant : first cast summons 3 angry birds around you and each next case throws an Angry Bird at your enemies.

Dalsinthus :

Vaoh :
    - Frozen Dive : Frost Damage. Spawns a frost wraith that detonates on impact, striking targets within 6 meters. Deals 10% more damage to Chilled Targets.

pikHz :
    - New Crystallized Slab : Reduce cost to spammable standard and require a target to cast, keep the charges over 6 seconds but rather than damage absorption they increase your damage in some way. For example, gaining a damage-boosting charge for 6 seconds by doing critical/frost damage while its slotted, up to 3 charges, or starting with 3 charges and having some minor mechanic where you try to avoid losing them by not taking projectile damage or something. The charges could either refresh with each cast or once every 6 seconds on cast depending on what the prior mechanic would look like.

I can try to get an img, on console so a few workarounds is needed. Unless a fellow PC Warden beats me to it:-)

It would be good !

Balmora, Vvardenfell
    Head out north entrance go a little NE to that dark structure below lava pond on map. Melee range for enemy to trigger the Warden (ice? it's blue) Claw."

Thanks to you. I don't remember this animation but i find it good.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Me :
    - Ice stalactite.
    - (Ice ?) Vine hit.

Wolfpaw :
    "Brigand Beastcaller
    Balmora, Vvardenfell

Sandman929 :

Dalsinthus :

Vaoh :

pikHz :

It would be good !

Balmora, Vvardenfell

Thanks to you. I don't remember this animation but i find it good.

I shoulda grabbed the aoe knockdown/knockback they do, but it's easy for others to go there and check it out.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on May 21, 2022 6:49PM
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    People tend to forget that every time dive is cast we heal for over 1k not to mention its the only real reliable ranged off-balance on tap in PvP. I can proc Stuhns from across the map in bgs on anyone not on OB cooldown. Exploiter cp is coming back so that's a bonus. In BGS it's one of the easiest ways to deal with LoS abuse since it can slightly veer around obstacles and still hit the target. I only play Warden and not the dizzy shalks combo type but the type that knows their kit and it doesn't really need a change but .. No Warden would turn down screaming frost racers. :)
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

It's a reskin of DK's Venomous Claw. NPC 'Beastcallers' use any sort of animal themed attacks, Dive, Fetcher swarm, Spectral Haj Mota rush and this "Bear Claw".
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t think these suggestion should replace CD. But they should be additional skills
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    Don’t think these suggestion should replace CD. But they should be additional skills

Why ? I think if Dive were to change more players would use this skill.
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »

Balmora, Vvardenfell

It's a reskin of DK's Venomous Claw. NPC 'Beastcallers' use any sort of animal themed attacks, Dive, Fetcher swarm, Spectral Haj Mota rush and this "Bear Claw".

Spectral Haj Mota ?
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzyapple wrote: »
    I only play Warden and not the dizzy shalks combo type but the type that knows their kit and it doesn't really need a change but .. No Warden would turn down screaming frost racers. :)

Distance, melee, side effects... We can debate it but for me the animation must change.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

Spectral Haj Mota ?

A cooler version of Warden Scorch, but knocks enemy down and uses Haj Mota beast instead of Shalks.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

& they summon a Feral Guardian. Their color theme has this weird blue aura to skills (even Guardian pet), have to agree, no ice attacks from them.

Take that aoe claw any day over cliff racer.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on May 22, 2022 5:21PM
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

Spectral Haj Mota ?

A cooler version of Warden Scorch, but knocks enemy down and uses Haj Mota beast instead of Shalks.

And they didn't morph/skill with Haj Mota. I don't understand zos it looks like they don't want diversity.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

Spectral Haj Mota ?

And they didn't morph/skill with Haj Mota. I don't understand zos it looks like they don't want diversity.

It's pretty mean hard cc, go check it out sometime. I like it better than a stun, what shalks used to have a long time ago.
  • Wellsley
    Wellsley
    ✭✭✭

Balmora, Vvardenfell

Spectral Haj Mota ?

It's pretty mean hard cc, go check it out sometime. I like it better than a stun, what shalks used to have a long time ago.

I would go see this

• Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah old Deep Fissure was pretty rad. The Stun, the Damage. But it was removed pretty quickly because people cried about how unfair it was. Which granted, big burst with a stun is pretty rough.

But that was way before we got into this Heavy Armor Meta, everyone was just stacking damage.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Yeah old Deep Fissure was pretty rad. The Stun, the Damage. But it was removed pretty quickly because people cried about how unfair it was. Which granted, big burst with a stun is pretty rough.

But that was way before we got into this Heavy Armor Meta, everyone was just stacking damage.

it was removed for standardisation reasons. zos was like "we don't want big damage on stunning skills."
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX