Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Unable to login - username or password incorrect or inactive - PC/EU

• Invitationotfound
    Roukoru wrote: »
    well, ZOS fixed it.

Подтверждаю

• Shomenuchi
    Shomenuchi
    ✭✭✭
    would like to know what was that
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    Играю весь вечер с ProtonVPN. Гриндю, параллельно ютюб подкасты - все норм работает о/
    edit: app's name
    Edited by Sjestenka on May 10, 2022 8:33PM
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    MEZON wrote: »
    Wyrd88 wrote: »
    Got the same error, from that country as well.

Was able to log in with VPN tho, so there's a workaround.
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    Sheridan wrote: »
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    Ha/ If there was a situation that the revenue stream was reduced due to blocking transactions, then perhaps they decided to unload their old server a little at our expense :D

Well, according to some reports, Steam users seem to be fine. I can still log in on site, and my account is displayed as "Active". So I guess it's not some deliberate action on Zenimax part...

Yes. I have an account linked to steam since it could be done, but I don't want to download it again. I'm using a vpn now :/

Which VPN are you using? Is it secure and safe?

ProtonVPN, free version. Secure and safe? I guess, as secure and safe free VPN can be.
    Ping is a bit hight tho, but it's still playable.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update on the login issue. With the OP now able to login again, we will be closing this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.