The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account suspension due to unintended charge-back

TheEpicZelda
TheEpicZelda
✭✭
A couple weeks ago, I wanted to get a month of ESO+, but the site threw an error after I went through Paypal payment, resulting in me not having any ESO+ time, and I went on to ask for a refund through Paypal.
A day or two later the ESO+ time did show up on my account, so I asked Paypal to cancel the refund, but it went through and I got the refund, which has now lead to my ESO account getting suspended.
I am more than willing to pay the cost of the ESO+ time I got as well as whatever other charges are necessary. I just want my account back.
I have also created a support ticket with number 220426-001362. Please let me know how to proceed.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 27, 2022 5:46PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in general, for pretty much any company, charge backs are usually a bad idea. Always better to work from the source of the payment, than the intermediary, to remedy payment issues.
  • TheEpicZelda
    TheEpicZelda
    ✭✭
    Support responded to my ticket now (within 8 hours of posting!), so gonna see how this goes! I'll update once more happens.
  • TheEpicZelda
    TheEpicZelda
    ✭✭
    My account is active again. ESO+ terminated and crowns removed, but that's all good.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update and glad to hear the account is active once more. With this issue resolved, we are going to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.