The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

High Isle Antiquity Lead Locations

• inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Hattu onyx, lefthanders war girdle. jewelery writ reward coffer
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the Stone Shank Frame (for Oakensoul ring) in Glenumbra. Looting Rubedite ore. So check the Blacksmithing nodes in Glenumbra.
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »
    Got the Stone Shank Frame (for Oakensoul ring) in Glenumbra. Looting Rubedite ore. So check the Blacksmithing nodes in Glenumbra.

Nice! I made a quick video to make that info more accessable for all players.
    As well you can shorten the time alot getting the lead as shown in the video :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCMUD7fVGIM
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • Jenaisu
    Jenaisu
    Soul Shriven
    Found the Sea Silver Chain lead for Sea-Serpent's Coil on a platinum node in Coldharbour.

Edit: it was a survey
    Edit 2: jewelry survey's in any zone can drop the lead. thanks @Elrond87 :smile:
    Edited by Jenaisu on June 7, 2022 11:40AM
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    Jenaisu wrote: »
    Found the Sea Silver Chain lead for Sea-Serpent's Coil on a platinum node in Coldharbour.

from a survey any zone so others dont waste hours farming normal nodes
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sea-Serpent's Coil: Steel Serpent Fangs from Serpent Bog world boss in High Isle zone.
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI: All leads for the Druidic Provisioning Station have now been found (thanks to Saucy Jack for the locations on the last two)

Map has been updated and links can be found here! https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Druidic_Provisioning_Station
    Administrator - UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    For the ones who dont find it in the other threads: Video shows where to find last Oakensoul part (Petrified Oak Loop)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLWIwf-y8VE
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
  • HSVFAN
    HSVFAN
    Thanks alot to all who search and post their found leads here :D Nice community work.
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    Last lead of Mora's Wispers got discovered, check it out if you are interested in the mythic item :)
    https://youtu.be/Rsd7vRxnOaw
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if we will be able to have more than one of the Druidic Provisioning Station? I have several of the Anvil of Old Orsinium blacksmithing stations but when I got on another character to try to get another of the Druidic Provisioning Stations I can't loot the leads out in the world for another.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if we will be able to have more than one of the Druidic Provisioning Station? I have several of the Anvil of Old Orsinium blacksmithing stations but when I got on another character to try to get another of the Druidic Provisioning Stations I can't loot the leads out in the world for another.

My guess is that this is like the tapestry from Blackwood. Find all the pieces once to complete it then be able to place 1 in any house.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My guess is that this is like the tapestry from Blackwood. Find all the pieces once to complete it then be able to place 1 in any house.

Only thing is that, once all leads were found and combined it put only 1 Druidic Provisioning Station in that character's inventory and not into collections. The Blackwood Tapestry is in my collection and I have it in several houses. Also not able to get the 10 leads to do another station on any other character so I can only put one station out in one house and not able to obtain another to put in any other house.

Also someone else has made a post asking the same thing:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/607372/cant-buy-druidic-provisioning-station

@ZOS_Kevin can you please clarify whether we are able to put this awesome provisioning station in multiple houses whether it be by doing all ten leads multiple times (which is not allowing us to do at this time), by ZOS fixing the issues of it not being put into our collections to be used multiple times, or by us being able to purchase the antiquity once we've completed the initial 10 leads to combine into the first Druidic Provisioning Station? TIA!
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only thing is that, once all leads were found and combined it put only 1 Druidic Provisioning Station in that character's inventory and not into collections. The Blackwood Tapestry is in my collection and I have it in several houses. Also not able to get the 10 leads to do another station on any other character so I can only put one station out in one house and not able to obtain another to put in any other house.

Also someone else has made a post asking the same thing:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/607372/cant-buy-druidic-provisioning-station

@ZOS_Kevin can you please clarify whether we are able to put this awesome provisioning station in multiple houses whether it be by doing all ten leads multiple times (which is not allowing us to do at this time), by ZOS fixing the issues of it not being put into our collections to be used multiple times, or by us being able to purchase the antiquity once we've completed the initial 10 leads to combine into the first Druidic Provisioning Station? TIA!

@ZOS_Kevin Any update on question?
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    Can you just kill anything in Malabal Tor for Sacred Resin ? Or it has to be at least a delve boss ?
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Legolaseq
    Legolaseq
    Soul Shriven
    Oakensoul ring

-Sacred Resin: Random mob in Malabal Tor

I specifically found it on an enemy inside the velyn harbor inn.

I found mine on a Steel Shrike on the beach at Fuller's Break.
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Hattu onyx, lefthanders war girdle. jewelery writ reward coffer

.. since this been posted i been doing 14 characters every day still not had the lead

maybe i need to do some kind ritual and roll dodge all the way to the delivery crate
    Edited by Elrond87 on June 26, 2022 11:48AM
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    Dov-Rha Sabaton Toe Cap lead

I also found this from a safebox in S. Elsweyr, so it's not only psijic portals.
    She/They
    PS5/NA
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    The lead for Asp-Leather Strap, which drops from lesser sea adders, can also be obtained by killing adders n High Isle.
    She/They
    PS5/NA
  • allochthons
    allochthons
    ✭✭✭
    Dov-Rha Sabaton Toe Cap lead

I also found this from a safebox in S. Elsweyr, so it's not only psijic portals.
    I lied. I got a different lead from that safebox. I'm unsure if the Toe Cap drops from Psijic portals anywhere in the world as some pages say, or just in S. Elsweyr.
    She/They
    PS5/NA