Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Isle Antiquity Lead Locations

umagon
umagon
✭✭✭✭✭
I could not find a thread started for these. So, I made one. What I have found so far:
Edit: Updated with other people’s findings.

Mythic Items
Lefthander’s War Girdle:
-Asp-Leather Strap, Found on reef vipers in High Isle. (Credit: Ilsabet)
-Totambu Chrysocollas, Found in Shell Trove from Summerset Geysers.
-Grand Hattu Onyx, Found in daily jewelry writ reward coffer. (Credit: inchdixprb19_ESO & EF321)

Oakensoul Ring:
-Igneous Inlays, Found in Volcanic Cache from High Isle Volcanic Vents. (Credit: Arttea on youtube)
-Larimar Gems, Found on Titanclaw world boss in Stormhaven.
-Petrified Oak, Found in safeboxes in Murkmire. (Credit: K9002)
-Sacred Resin, Found on random mob in Malabal Tor. (Credit: ESO_Nightingale)
-Stone Shank Frame, Found from ore nodes in Glenumbra. (Credit: Kory)

Sea-Serpent’s Coil:
-Black Eltheric Pearls, Found in Giant Clam.
-Sea Silver Chain, Found through jewelry surveys. (Credit: Jenaisu & Elrond87)
-Steel Serpent Fangs, Found on Serpent Bog world boss in High Isle. (Credit: Galarthor)

Furnishing Leads
Druidic Provisioning Station: Link to the lead locations with map pins (Credit: Jeancey) https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Druidic_Provisioning_Station

-Clay Cooling Pitcher, Found in urn on a beach in High Isle. Cords: 28.84, 88.64 (Credit: MyNameIsElias)

Draoife Storystone: Lead is found from High Isle world boss daiy coffers. (Credit: Ilsabet)
Sea Elf Galleon Helm: Lead is found from Dreadsail Trial Bosses. (Credit: WhiteCoatSyndrome & Jeancey)
Edited by umagon on June 7, 2022 5:02PM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oakensoul ring

-Sacred Resin: Random mob in Malabal Tor

Credit to @ESO_Nightingale for finding it
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on May 1, 2022 1:57PM
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oakensoul ring

-Sacred Resin: Random mob in Malabal Tor

I specifically found it on an enemy inside the velyn harbor inn.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druidic Provisioning Station

-Clay Cooling Pitcher. Lead drops from an urn on the beach

gbpattvxfgyo.png

3kky06jc1l7k.png
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igneous Inlays- Oakensouls ring mythic item- Drops from Volcanic Vents on High Isle

Credit to Arttea on youtube

n41aareela99.png
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found 4 so far for the Druidic Provisioning Station, including the one you found. The names of the items in the world that we're looking for are as follows:
    Old Pot - Found
    Textured Bowl
    Rusty Food Handling Tongs
    Time-worn Stone
    Olden Breton Teapot - Found
    Damaged Woven Strainer
    Blazing Stones
    Druidic Butcher Knife
    Ancient Cleaning Tools - Found
    Stained Water Jug - Found

I've marked the ones I've found already. I have a theory about the others, but I'm searching now to test it.

In addition, I found the static lead for the Nighthunter's Cowl (Druidic Arrows) on Amenos
    Administrator - UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dov'rha sabaton mythic item-

Dov-Rha Sabaton Toe Cap lead

Drops from Psijic portals in Southern Elsweyr

Full credit to Shaunnieboy on Discord for finding it

unknown.png
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the brave souls who possess knowledge of the illustrious Sea-Serpent-Coil? We all only know one lead so far? Everyone only seems to know that one. :)

There has to be one from the Tempest Island last boss (I assume) but no luck so far.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly - is random good luck and the dedication of a few intrepid PTS souls truly the way that the lead locations are discovered?

I can't imagine how daunting combing through literally ALL the content in the game must be to find these things.

Galactic-level praise for all of you who put in the time to find them!
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly - is random good luck and the dedication of a few intrepid PTS souls truly the way that the lead locations are discovered?

I can't imagine how daunting combing through literally ALL the content in the game must be to find these things.

Basically what we are doing :) Only two remain to be found now: Druidic Butcher Knife and Damaged Woven Strainer
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeancey wrote: »

Basically what we are doing :) Only two remain to be found now: Druidic Butcher Knife and Damaged Woven Strainer

You mean only two static leads on high isle are still to be found, right? Because there are way more leads not found yet afaik. Leads for the new mythic items.
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got an Asp-Leather Strap lead from killing a reef viper in High Isle, and a Draiofe Storystone lead from a High Isle world boss daily coffer.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheezits94 wrote: »
    Jeancey wrote: »

You mean only two static leads on high isle are still to be found, right? Because there are way more leads not found yet afaik. Leads for the new mythic items.

Ahh, yes, that's what I meant :)
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Druidic_Provisioning_Station

For the Druidic Provisioning Station, with map links to the lead locations.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reading this thread I realise that no lessons were learned from the unmitigated disasters that were Order-Etched Gallery Rail and Tide-Glass Beads.

Either way I appreciate the contribution of those who are hunting for these immensely. A heartfelt thank you.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on May 23, 2022 10:38AM
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    display leads addon updated for u34..

has anybody already submitted the druidic prov station locations to map pins addon?

I think I will just refer ppl to that addon for leads that are just lying around the world.
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nayttokuva_2022-05-30_132503.png

Asp-leather strap (a part of lefthander's aegis belt) drops from Lesser Sea Adders of Summerset. Since someone else already reported it drops from the sea adders there, it seems it drops from any sea adder of Summerset and not just from these critter-versions or from the add-versions.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    has anybody already submitted the druidic prov station locations to map pins addon?

Kelinmiriel over at esoui volunteered! Thanks so much!
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, I would assume at least one lead drops from the trial trash mobs or something, but I'm in no position to check this :)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember the name offhand, but I got a furnishing Lead off one of the Dreadsail Trial bosses. It was a ship wheel, IIRC.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember the name offhand, but I got a furnishing Lead off one of the Dreadsail Trial bosses. It was a ship wheel, IIRC.

Must be Sea Elf Galleon Helm
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the past quite a few of the furnishings were part of all loot tables.. Time will tell if its the case again..
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    umagon wrote: »
    Sea-Serpent’s Coil:
    -Black Eltheric Pearls, Found in Giant Clam

player: waterplants in shadowfen are such a terrible thing.
    zos: hold my beer...
    :D
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    umagon wrote: »
    Sea-Serpent’s Coil:
    -Black Eltheric Pearls, Found in Giant Clam

player: waterplants in shadowfen are such a terrible thing.
    zos: hold my beer...
    :D

maybe I just got lucky...but got lead in like 15 minutes.... shadowfen took hours and hours....

now reef vipers/lesser sea adders... there are not that many...and been trying for hours... I hope some of the empty beaches will get more adders/vipers...
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greymoor: “Here’s a lead for a full crafting station, dig it up once and done!”

Deadlands: “Here’s a lead for one third of a crafting station”

High Isle “*let’s see how fast we can make them run…* Here’s a lead for one tenth of a crafting station!”

Anyone seeing a trend here?
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »

High Isle “*let’s see how fast we can make them run…* Here’s a lead for one tenth of a crafting station!”

To be fair, Blackwood had a different "find a bunch of leads scattered around the world" antiquity. This is just that, but the end result is slightly more useful
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never forget how Greymoor made us dig up 17 parts for a lousy Dwemer Wolf.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Never forget how Greymoor made us dig up 17 parts for a lousy Dwemer Wolf.

That’s a mount though, and one of the few ones that are available without paying crowns.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Kelinmiriel over at esoui volunteered! Thanks so much!

I just sent the code for all the known fixed location leads to the person who's been maintaining Map Pins. As far as I know, there are 8 known locations for the Druidic Provisioning Station, and one for the hat.

Also - I found a Butcher's Knife. I'm pretty sure it's THE Butcher's Knife, though it had no activator on it, so I submitted a bug report on it. (I included the coordinates and commented-out code for it, so it'll be ready to go if it gets confirmed that it's supposed to be a lead.)

adhv1izgg1mc.png

Has anyone found the Colander yet? I've looked, and I can't find it!
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also - I found a Butcher's Knife. I'm pretty sure it's THE Butcher's Knife, though it had no activator on it, so I submitted a bug report on it. (I included the coordinates and commented-out code for it, so it'll be ready to go if it gets confirmed that it's supposed to be a lead.)

adhv1izgg1mc.png

Has anyone found the Colander yet? I've looked, and I can't find it!

As far as I know, we haven't found either.

In addition, I've found about 3-4 butcher's knives in various locations and none of them have activators. I believe when we find it, it'll be flat to the ground, not sticking into it. But that's just a guess

• EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got lead for belt thingy by turning in daily writs, I think. Should be fast to confirm by others