The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What would make you buy a bunch of Crowns?

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A crate pack more in the spirit of what "Dark Chivalry" implied. I expected black mounts with really suave knightly armor.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • maxxy55b14_ESO
    a harvestable vegetable garden and fruit trees, for my in game house.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right now, nothing since buying crowns is an unneeded expense. If something came out that I REALLY wanted, I'd buy crowns from another player using gold. It would probably be a personality or weapon skin, if anything.
  • Obs1dian
    Obs1dian
    ✭✭✭
    • Invisible shoulder/gloves/boots style motif
    • account wide bonus outfit slot
    • account wide bonus armory slot
    • discounted alternate banker/merchant form for those that already have one
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A template house in a plane such as: the evergloam, the shimmering sands, the coloured rooms, the sloads' mindscape. Extra furnishing slot expansions for houses (though that won't happen). A baby dragon pet (actual one, not like the illusory ones, though they wouldn't probably be lore compliant). Houseguests of my favourite NPCs.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    the cost of real currency, remember the days when they would sell for 50% off across the board?
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me to buy more crowns, they'd have to release interesting new stuff, or put interesting old stuff on the store. And there's plenty of interesting old stuff I'd still like to buy. Like, why dpes the mounts category have just one or two types for each mount, and why has it been the same for at least a year? They should put everything on there or at least cycle it more frequently.

It is kind of discouraging having to tell people all the time things like "oh yeah you can't buy this costume/hairstyle/mount right now, maybe it'll appear somewhere this year if RNGsus favours you".
  • Iron_Blurr
    Iron_Blurr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Class change token!!!
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molak Kena set, i missed it last time :'(
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one:

"Empty Palm" Weapon Outfit. Equipping this style to your mainhand weapon will cause your character to use unarmed attack animations. Equipping it to your offhand (so your dual-wield left hander or your shield) will cause your character to use single-weapon animations.

Basic attacks with an "Empty Palm" staff would probably be reminiscent of the old Overload animation.
    Basic attacks with an "Empty Palm" bow would use... various throwing animation? Because we're pretending the arrows are darts now?

It doesn't seem likely that this is feasible, but I'd definitely drop a bunch of crowns for this.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class change token
  • RpgFan12
    RpgFan12
    Soul Shriven
    If crown store was on sale again, I would buy a bunch of them, then wait again until assistants are on discount and buy them.
    Edited by RpgFan12 on June 12, 2022 2:32AM
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭
    A tokon or two that allows you to dye your werewolf any color that you have avaible in the outfit station.

Different werewolf skins. Plus can dye them, see above.