The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Campaigns for Whitestrake’s Mayhem

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

With Whitestrake’s Mayhem beginning tomorrow, we’re planning to open several new campaigns in Cyrodiil and Imperial City in addition to the already existing campaigns. Below are the details for the new campaigns, including names and rulesets. These will be opening throughout the morning tomorrow, February 17, and will be closing shortly after the event ends on March 1.

PC/Mac/Stadia
  • Cyrodiil
    • Evergloam, 7 day standard (CP)
    • Ashpit, 7 day standard (CP)
    • Quagmire, 7 day No CP
    • Fields of Regret, 7 day No CP
    • Coldharbour, non-vet 10-49
  • Imperial City
    • Legion Zero, No CP
    • Dragonfire, standard (CP)

Xbox/PlayStation
  • Cyrodiil
    • Evergloam, 7 day standard (CP)
    • Quagmire, 7 day No CP
    • Coldharbour, non-vet 10-49
  • Imperial City
    • Legion Zero, No CP
    • Dragonfire, standard (CP)

Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on February 17, 2022 3:21PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are all of these campaigns proc set enabled?
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

While you are at it with the campaign, it appears that Bruma Dolmen is broken.

During the last 3 days, i tried multiple times after closing all spawned dolmens (in the order of the spawn), but Bruma is never tagged for attack.

I tested on all the campaign but the below 50.

Even today, Bruma dolmen is inactif.

I tested with my AD, and captured Bruma. Nothing happened
    Then i logged my inactif DC character and bring him to bruma. Did the dolmen rounds but nothing.
    Same with EP.

So whatever i do, bruma is always inactif. Could you please check before the event ?

Thank you
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I was under the impression that campaigns with CP disabled are always proc set disabled, too. So I would guess that the new CP campaigns will allow proc sets and the new No-CP campaigns will disable them.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be really nice to have a no-cp campaign with procs enabled during this event!
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Would be cool to know if procs are enabled for the no cp or not!
    Xbox One NA
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Why do we have "do a Holiday quest" in endeavors, if there is no Event going on?
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »
    Why do we have "do a Holiday quest" in endeavors, if there is no Event going on?

Just wait a couple of hours for Pelinal's sake.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Great question. Just double checked and the new no-CP campaigns will allow procs. All existing campaigns will retain their current rules.

Also wanted to give everyone a heads up the new campaigns will likely be opening shortly after the event begins, closer to 11am EST.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »

Just wait a couple of hours for Pelinal's sake.

:D:D:D:D
  • Llarys
    Llarys
    Soul Shriven
    Did you guys ever fix the temp-campaigns getting bugged and emperor not working from the second week of last year?

Because if I emp again this midyear and a white square takes my place, I'm going to develop an ulcer.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    New campaigns are still getting spun up, but wanted to call out the new Coldharbour campaign listed above is actually part of Cyrodiil and not Imperial City (and original post has been edited to reflect).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New campaigns are still getting spun up, but wanted to call out the new Coldharbour campaign listed above is actually part of Cyrodiil and not Imperial City (and original post has been edited to reflect).

no CP Imperial City campaigns have no proc enabled, is there any chance this can be reverted, we like no CP but we want to use any sets :(
  • BlossomDead
    BlossomDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil keeps crashing though. Might be impossible to run this event given the degraded performance.
    Edited by BlossomDead on February 17, 2022 3:57PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So...wait...you aren't offering a 10-49 option for Imperial City?

What do the Devs want new players to do? Go into Imperial City with fully leveled players with their max level gear to get their event tickets and other rewards? That doesn't sound fair.

Before ZOS separated Cyrodiil and Imperial City into separate campaigns, we had a Below 50 option for IC. I used it to level one of my Stam Sorcs because I didn't want to play against fully leveled players with all their skills and max level gear.

Cyrodiil still has its Below 50 campaign. Battlegrounds has a Below 50 option too. So that's half the ticket options that allow Below 50 players to fight against other Below 50 players

As for the other half of the ticket activities, I was hopeful that the Devs had finally listened to feedback and decided to give Below 50 players a campaign in Imperial City. Surely it's not intentional that Below 50 players don't have a Below 50 option to get their Imperial City event tickets for Whitestrake's Mayhem. Especially since we used to have a Below 50 option for Imperial City.

Turns out that was just a mistake.

This is really disappointing.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 17, 2022 4:40PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: All new campaigns are now open. Thanks for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to taking my sub 50 into IC in the new U50 campaign and it's disappointing that it's not a thing

Please can you guys consider an under 50 Imperial city for the future
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at other people's queues we need like couple more still
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    https://prnt.sc/26xxs7u

I can't even exit from the dungeon. Like i say b4 what a joke of event!!
    At this point i'm just hating the game because this PvP *****. How can i exit from the dungeon?! Or i cant play cuz map is full?!?!
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    https://prnt.sc/26xxwrl

How to exit the map and keep playing? it's possible? Or what's happen
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theros wrote: »
    https://prnt.sc/26xxwrl

How to exit the map and keep playing? it's possible? Or what's happen

Hey, it looks to me like you're in a Cyrodiil delve?

There's a recurring bug where players can't get back out of delves if Cyrodiil is pop-locked. Looks like ZOS hasn't fixed it yet.

Solutions that have sometimes worked for other players:
    Keep trying to exit for as long as you have patience
    Queue for an Imperial City campaign, then leave
    from there
    Log off, and hope that you reappear in a PVE zone when you log back in
    Use /stuck
    Use a Keep Recall Stone

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/507795/stuck-in-a-delve-in-cyrodiil
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_Kevin

I think the procs are

Great question. Just double checked and the new no-CP campaigns will allow procs. All existing campaigns will retain their current rules.

Also wanted to give everyone a heads up the new campaigns will likely be opening shortly after the event begins, closer to 11am EST.

@ZOS_Kevin

I think the Legion Zero was supposed to have procs enabled but don't?? Ps4
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 20, 2022 1:12PM