The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in a delve in Cyrodiil?

Ranger209
Ranger209
✭✭✭✭✭
Ha I'm stick in a delve in Cyrodiil. When I try to leave I get a "destination is full" message and placed back in the delve. Is this a thing? First time it has happened to me.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an old bug making a reappearance. It seems that the delves are taking players out of the Cyrodiil population and so its causing issues when they try to go back into Cyrodiil, particularly if Cyro is pop-locked.

If /stuck and dying/respawn don't work, you should be able to leave by queuing for a non-poplocked campaign. That won't help with getting out to play in Cyrodiil, but it should at least get you out of the delve.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged out to make the OP and when I logged back in it sent me to Stormhaven. Was worried it was going to put me back in the delve as character select screen had me in there yet. Had never seen it before, was just weird. Also didn't know if it was a known issue or worth mentioning. Thanks for the response.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to encounter this bug when grinding CP in Cyro delves way back in 2.0. I was always able to make it back into Cyrodiil by trying to exit repeatedly.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just keep trying, eventually it will let you out. Usually takes longer the higher the population is for your faction.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried probably 20 times. 3 or 4 times it went into a longer load screen like it was going to work but it didn't. After logging out and coming back into Wayrest I immediately entered Cyrodiil without a queue. Not sure if it still had me on the list as it was about 5 minutes between logging and re-entering Cyrodiil, or if the population just happened to dip beneath the lock limit. It was only around 3 or 4 queue when I originally entered so it was close either way.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This happened to me the other day.

I wasted two recall stones however it let me out when I tried the door.

I was spooked thinking that I would have to live in Bloodmayne Cave forever :o
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this bug is still not fixed.

Went in to get my Blessing of War buff, it would not let me exit. Said destination was full. Had to port to IC, then got put into a queue for Cyrodiil for a second time. Logged out to do something else.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Went in to get my Blessing of War buff, it would not let me exit. Said destination was full. Had to port to IC, then got put into a queue for Cyrodiil for a second time. Logged out to do something else.

@Jaraal next time just keep trying a few times it normally works after 3-4 goes.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • angrydrew
    angrydrew
    ✭✭✭
    I usually jump to imperial city then cyro seems faster than waiting for space/bug to clear.I'm sure its on santas to-do list..lol
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    angrydrew wrote: »
    I usually jump to imperial city then cyro seems faster than waiting for space/bug to clear.I'm sure its on santas to-do list..lol

not if you want to get back in generally - the queue normally takes longer.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

@Jaraal next time just keep trying a few times it normally works after 3-4 goes.

Yeah I tried about 10 times, half the time I'd get the usual long 30 second loading screen, then the alarm noise and kicked back to the delve door. The other half of the time it was about a 5 second load and fail.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing we have AP buffs in delves. Nice little trap
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night it took about 15 min to leave a delve.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Good thing we have AP buffs in delves. Nice little trap

Yep, some of my most memorable battles have been in delves.

Edited by Jaraal on January 2, 2021 7:19PM
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Prepare to see much more of this bug during midyear mayhem, when it's always worst.