Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bash Damage from Power Bash?

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me if the 1H Power Bash skill (that procs Vateshran S&B) is considered bash damage? The tooltip says physical, but not sure if the actual Bash damage calculates into the end damage result.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me if the 1H Power Bash skill (that procs Vateshran S&B) is considered bash damage? The tooltip says physical, but not sure if the actual Bash damage calculates into the end damage result.

Nevermind, I answered my own question - oddly enough, Bash damage isn't calculated into that skill.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In update 33, Power Bash will be treated as a bash.
    In addition to the continuation of hybridization, we’ve also gone through many abilities and cleaned up some of their functionalities, making sure the ones that aren’t used as often received some sprucing up to make them feel more up to par with abilities of their like. This is in addition to the usual bug fixing and back-end improvements and targeting of outlier abilities or sets for balance adjustments. Some of these are larger in adjustment, such as Power Bash’s new functionality of being treated as a Bash attack ...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/596681/update-33-combat-preview/p1
    PC NA
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    I do remember reading that. It must be where I got the idea in my head.