Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Giveaway!

• RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to playing the new card game!
    Options
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really like all the island and medieval theme, already want to explore! And definitely want to play cards after a long day of mayhem and looting!
    Edited by Eric_Prince on January 28, 2022 6:25AM
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
    Options
  • kmfdm
    kmfdm
    ✭✭✭
    The new landscape is what I look for the most, always in every expansion.
    Options
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm lookin forward to the card game and I'm 100% sure it will take over my life entirely. 😅
    Options
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to explore the new zone. Hopefully the towns are accessible without loading screens.
    Options
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty curious about the card game... not that good at them but from the reveal it seems it wont be a crown store thing and that it will have interesting aspects, so really looking forward to find out more about it
    Options
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, so much I like. First of all the new story line, first character I made back in 2014 was Breton. Also account wide achievements, new companions and assistant, and really looking forward to the underwater house!
    Options
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also looking forward to a new zone!
    Options
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Options
  • Sukayo
    Sukayo
    ✭✭
    Looking forward for new great stories. The stories are what i wait for.
    Options
  • flamesing
    flamesing
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to, well, almost everything that the new chapter is about to bring, especially interesting new location, new story and new companions!
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free stuff!
    PC EU
    Options
  • farowyn
    farowyn
    Soul Shriven
    Account wide achievements!
    Options
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the new companion choices and definitely a whole new land with new adventures to take them on.
    I am also very hopeful that the team has the time and resources to do the work on the base code so we all can all have a modernized game to build on for the future.
    Edited by Goodrods on January 28, 2022 9:23AM
    Options
  • Awnia
    Awnia
    ✭✭✭
    Zaji is back.
    Options
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    The fashion. It's all about the fashion.
    Options
  • bellablithely
    bellablithely
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to diving in and giving everything a try - everything! Feeling really positive about the reveal event and the upcoming chapter. It's really nice to see Bretons get their moment in the sun (even if in my heart of hearts I was hoping for a Bosmer chapter).
    Options
  • Death_Courir
    Death_Courir
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for this cool announcements and the very fun and informative stream <3 .I´m really hyped for the accountwide archivements and the medivel feeling of High Isle. The shipyard dungen looks very crepy and nice to explore. I am also excited to know how the new assistand works, if she is the same way effectice as a full skilled crafter or if it depends on the char who summoned her. And of cause how may crowns shi will cost. The new house looking fun, but not sure that I would by it. Stay save and healthy and have a nice weekend.
    CP 1200+; Feierabend- und Wochendspieler mit realem Leben, Freunden und Verantwortungen; Lange dabei und trotzdem Noob!
    Options
  • Bilkton
    Bilkton
    Exploring the new area and a khajit companion ofc
    Options
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    riding off into the sunset with my buddy on a double mount ;)
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on January 28, 2022 9:41AM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Options
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am looking forward to the tone.
    PS5 EU.
    Options
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Account-wide achievements... been waiting for it since 2015
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
    Options
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's fair to say I am most looking forward to the political intrigue in the new storyline, and hopefully some pleasant twists and turns along the way.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
    Options
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the ever-expanding game world for me: new landscapes and scenery to explore.
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    (...) Many of you have noted that you do not use social media and miss out on opportunities like giveaways. We took your feedback and brought an option for forum members to participate in the giveaway without the use of social media.

@ZOS_Kevin Why does ZOS keeps excluding a large part of the world wide community if only the legal residents of a handful of countries can participate?!
    Why aren't there, at the very least, any in-game giveaways so that EVERYONE who plays this game can be eligible for?!
    There is people who have been playing and supporting this game for years without ever having a chance to be included in any giveaway.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Dawiz
    Dawiz
    Soul Shriven
    I am the type of player that loves exploring and I am really looking forward to explore this new landmass.
    Options
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High isle has amazing aesthetics!
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THe new main story & the new location to explore

not looking forward to a CAT & cards :(
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increased overland difficulty and a bit more exaggerated animations/effects is something I'm looking forward to in the future. I'd like to hear the ground break beneath me and see the earth crater when I activate Obsidian Shield for example. There doesn't have to be any actual environment changes, just an effect that disappears after a second or two or even immediately so long as it gives me a sense of power.
    Edited by Vhozek on January 28, 2022 11:42AM
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
    Options
  • kouzoukasb16_ESO
    Looking forward to exploring the new locale.
    Artwork is beautiful, as always.
    Options