The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Giveaway!

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    New zones is always nice
    Options
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always enjoy new story and lands to explore. At the moment, I think I'm perhaps most excited for two new companions.
    Options
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the new account-wide achievements and titles.
    Options
  • navox_01_ESO
    navox_01_ESO
    ✭✭
    I am so looking forward to the Story, Housing, and Companions. You all have made another awesome chapter and I can not wait to play it. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
    Options
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolstering Darkness being improved.
    Options
  • KimchiKing
    KimchiKing
    Soul Shriven
    Simply looking forward to more exploration!
    Options
  • Ipsius
    Ipsius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to new companions!
    Options
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to political intrigue, more breton lore and account wide achievements!
    Options
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I do not share the general negativity about the new expansion at all. To me High Isle seems like a solid ESO expansion. About what I expected it to be, even a new system(card game). And not one, but TWO new companions.... will pre-order ASAP!

PS: Would love a companion autosummon feature, and if companions would not take a merchant/banker slot!
    Options
  • Skippa
    Skippa
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Welcome to the Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Giveaway! To celebrate the announcement of our next Chapter, The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle, all forum users have the chance to win a Bethesda Gear Store digital gift card worth $250! One winner will be selected at random.

To enter for your chance to win a Bethesda Gear Store digital gift card worth $250, all you need to do is comment in this thread and share what you are most looking forward to in the new chapter. That's it!

Start Time: Thursday, January 27th at 5:00pm ET
    End Time: Sunday, January 30th at 11:59:59 p.m. ET

Remember that Community Guidelines still apply and violating them will disqualify you from participating.

For Official Rules to the giveaway, click here.
    z96ab1gyxuf8.jpg

Hi Kevin, May I ask why Australia is not eligible, where as countries like New Zealand are? If its because of our Prime Minister then he's toast!
    Options
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Am looking forward to explore an untouched area in Tamriel, also very keen to explore the new house in person,
    Options
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    Trial, companion, sets, quests, story, ...
    Options
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing ESO because of the stories it has to tell and will always be excited by new stories. New companions also have new stories to tell, so I'm excited about them too.

I cannot wait to be amazed by the gorgeous scenery of which we got a hint today. I'm excited with the prospect of new containers to steal errrr... loot from.

Last, but not least, I'm very excited by how promptly you've been engaging with the community here on the forum, @ZOS_Kevin . Thank you.
    Options
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward for new zones to explore!
    Options
  • Dithieon
    Dithieon
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Breton zone and Khajiit companion.
    "There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand" - Ser Jorah Mormont
    Options
  • nimo70
    nimo70
    Soul Shriven
    New zone and account-wide achievements.
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am most looking forward to the story. I have played Bretons in every game - Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO - and I've always felt that they are a race which should be more interesting than how they've come across so far.

Secondly, I'm looking forward to the Trial, because Trials are awesome.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Dimpfel
    Dimpfel
    ✭✭
    I'm really hyped! :D I really like that medieval style in RL and also love the bretons in ESO! Also as an DC Player its much more exciting, after a lots of AD and EP DLCs/Chapters.
    The world looked sooo beautiful! Im also really excited for new Housing stuff! :D
    New nice looking companions, A ******* CARD GAME! :D I worry that the Card Game could become a addiction! ^^

I'm really excited for more informations!
    HYPED! :D
    Options
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to my heart not sinking when an alt picks up a monster trophy 😆
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who got stuck working while the reveal was running I really appreciate you giving us this option to enter @ZOS_Kevin !
    TBH the thing I'm looking forward to the most is a chapter without more daedric princes trying to eat Nirn lol.

My main has always been a Breton since TES Morrowind so super excited to get an entire chapter dedicated to Breton roots and lore!!! Looking forward to good story, intrigue, new areas to explore! <3:*

The card game looks interesting and could be a nice side diversion.
    New companions and new home will be awesome too!
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    looking forward to new breton lore, new furnishings and a pretty new zone perfect for the RPS. ALSO

Ember. I need her.
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inscryption has me hyped for card games, and as someone who has a few Bretons I RP, more Breton lore is very good.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m excited about the Maomer trial.
    Options
  • Hisuiko
    Hisuiko
    ✭✭
    I am looking forward to the new storyline and exploring the landscape. I am interested in the game especially as it is resource building.

Hissy
    Options
  • Alvalanna
    Alvalanna
    I am excited about the Khajiit companion, account wide achievements, and exploring a new zone.
    Options
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the story. Loved Wrothgar and I feel this will be along those lines but more involved.
    Options
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    I am very excited for the deconstruct assistant, I'll use this more than my banker or merchant put together!
    Options
  • Contos
    Contos
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to see the new zone, it looks really good. On the other hand while the card game wasnt really a desired feature if executed well then im really interested in that one too. And while not the chapter but the spooky dungeon also looks very cool.
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the new story and the two companions.
    Options
  • allumo
    allumo
    ✭✭
    I am super excited with what seems to be another year with more of the same crap content designed towards the crown store while essencial stuff that the game suffers for years is left unchecked. Realy super outstanding
    Edited by allumo on January 28, 2022 1:45AM
    Options