The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Giveaway!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Welcome to the Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Giveaway! To celebrate the announcement of our next Chapter, The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle, all forum users have the chance to win a Bethesda Gear Store digital gift card worth $250! One winner will be selected at random.

To enter for your chance to win a Bethesda Gear Store digital gift card worth $250, all you need to do is comment in this thread and share what you are most looking forward to in the new chapter. That's it!

Start Time: Thursday, January 27th at 5:00pm ET
End Time: Sunday, January 30th at 11:59:59 p.m. ET

Remember that Community Guidelines still apply and violating them will disqualify you from participating.

For Official Rules to the giveaway, click here.
z96ab1gyxuf8.jpg

Update: A winner has been chosen! The winner is @RisenEclipse!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 1, 2022 5:05PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We also want to thank everyone for voicing your feedback on the forum. Many of you have noted that you do not use social media and miss out on opportunities like giveaways. We took your feedback and brought an option for forum members to participate in the giveaway without the use of social media.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 27, 2022 1:39AM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Coach99
    Coach99
    ✭✭
    That new house looks amazing !
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Giveaway is live, Everyone!
    Staff Post
  • AShmo
    AShmo
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the card game.
  • NarutoUzumaki24
    NarutoUzumaki24
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great
    • EP Imperial Dragonknight – Solo/Tank/DPS/PvP – Lord Naruto Uzumaki "The MC of my ES Fanfic"
    • DCAltmer Sorcerer– Solo PvE/PvP/DPS – Valritte Kjældsen "The Vestige in my ES Fanfic"
    • ADBreton Templar – Healer – Annabelle Jurard
    • EPDark Elf Warden – DPS – Alyanna von Nerethi
    • DCImperial Templar– Tank/PvP – Ariana Præxemilia Leonius/b]
    • EPNord Dragonknight – Tank – Ygritte Kjældsen
    • EPBreton Necromancer– DPS – Alyssane Montierre
    • EPImperial Dragonknight –PvP– Aurelius Marcus Uzumaki
    • EPDark Elf Nightblade – PvP – Naryu Virian Uzumaki
    • Primary Residence – Daggerfall Overlook "Kjældsen Manor"
    • New Residence to complete – Grand Psijic Villa "Uzumaki Artæum Manor"
    "We profess that there is no salvation outside the Church... For the Church is the pillar and ground of the truth." – Pope Leo XII
    1. TESO accounts: NarutoUzumaki24 | NarutoUzumaki242
    2. Fanfiction.net author name: Ex-Durandal 24
    3. Steam: Pope Pius XIII
    4. Origin: Jello242
    5. Uplay: bfigu
    6. GOG Galaxy: Jello242
    "All of us want peace; not the peace of the dead, but the peace of the living..." – President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who's played Breton since day one, I am very excited to get to experience more of the lore and culture of High Isle! My nightblade boy will be right at home!
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Khajiit companion and accountwide achievements!
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit is very excited to have khajiit companion. He does regret how he is going to break poor Mirri's heart (she seems quite smitten with this one. Is most understandable). She is nice girl, really, for a furless bald bottom, but this one has been waiting for khajiit companion in game since beta =^.^=
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    The house looks amazing (if big), but I am looking forward to having a political type story at last!
    PC-EU.
  • Gatefan2004
    Gatefan2004
    ✭✭✭
    I like the decon assistant.
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the house aquarium!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the new Companions! Also, that underwater house. And the card game intrigues me, too.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the New Companion options. (also the decon assistant is fabulous!)
  • Belb
    Belb
    New house and account-wide achievements. So nice :D
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to that new house. It's gorgeous. I'd love a higher item count for it though. Still hoping that happens someday...

Excited for a new place to explore that we haven't seen yet. And Za'ji and Caska (I adore both their voice actors)!
  • Whippingpost63
    Whippingpost63
    Soul Shriven
    I am excited for the new dungeons...Woot.
    Edited by Whippingpost63 on January 27, 2022 10:07PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now, looking forward to the new companions! I need to see this card game before I have an opinion on it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to check the location and the Breton lore.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am excited for account-wide achievements!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    I am excited for new companions!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
  • loc_talon
    loc_talon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking forward to Tales of Tribute, new companions and exploring the new zone!
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm most looking forward to the return of Jakarn! <3:smiley:

...and the new house! It looks awesome!!
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• surfcat
    surfcat
    ✭✭
    immoral companion! :D
  • loc_talon
    loc_talon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking forward to Tales of Tribute, new companions and exploring the new zone!
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the new Companions as well as the new zone
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • kriegernight
    kriegernight
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to see how the Trading Card game plays out
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New sets that come with the chapter.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Exploring the beautiful new zone and decorating that amazing new house <3
  • GOTHIK9s
    GOTHIK9s
    Soul Shriven
    The new house and Khajiit companion are so exciting! Now we're just need a Khajiit armorer!
  • RandomKodiak
    RandomKodiak
    ✭✭✭✭
    New areas to explore and as always new gear to figure out.