Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Next ESO Chapter - Your furnishing wishlist

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An iridescent and colourful peacock pet that opens and fans its plumage occasionally. Or white peacocks also. That's assuming peacocks are native to Tamriel because honestly I don't know but they'd look good strutting their stuff outside Sweetwater Cascades.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Need a Night Mother in a Coffin statue like in skyrim. The one this one bought is not as terrifying. Also, just a thought but I'm tired of chamber pots. Indoor privy pls.

It's possible to build a half decent indoor privvy.....

Screenshot-20211213-232920-2.png

Screenshot-20211213-235217-2.png

I cannot take credit for this idea, I found it one night when searching the web for Bathroom ideas, in the same way you can build decent showers too.

The showers typically take up more spaces but the toilet uses "trophies" slots and the top one, one space for the flush lever.

The toilet bowl is an upside down "Trophy: Assembly General" from completing normal Hall's of Fabrication.

Edit:- Oh I forgot the "water" in the top one that was 3 items iirc..... stacked fabric I think :)

Edited by freespirit on December 14, 2021 12:20AM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wish list is to have the collections and special furnishing limits raised

I would also like to be able to have player guild banners and flags be able to be placed in homes and worn by houseguests.

Armor and weapon stands. Customize house guest outfits. More wolf theme items. Etc...

• BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love chains/chain sections to hang my chandeliers and hanging plant pots up. (Do these exist? I do see there is the Daedric Chain, but that's really long.)
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, please more shrooms someday
    30383377368_c4dbf4cf61_o.png
    KfHof6F.png
    HeEDFbB.jpg
    QGrn7Nc.jpg

Secret Door Bookcase suggested by @Raideen would also be an awesome addition.
    sfOtuHR.jpeg
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/553501/suggestion-secret-door-bookcase
  • LightningWitch
    LightningWitch
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need any more items right now.

If there's anything we need, and I'm sure I don't speak alone in this, it's more space.

I find it insulting a Crowns-only purchased home can only have 700 items in it.

I can fill a single room with 700 items, let alone the remaining 12. >:(
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would simply love to have a housing bag (just like the crafting bag) where ALL my unused furnishings can be stored in one location. Right now (like many other players) I have my extra furnishings spread out in my bank, guild bank, chests, alts and at unused properties. I'm at a point where I'm not sure what I have or where it's at.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Musical instruments! MANY OF THEM!
    Drums, lutes, harps, bag pipes, whatever.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armory/training yard type accessories: practice dummies, targets, weapon racks, etc. All stuff in game already, just not available to us.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'd like more freedom to modify the structure of buildings.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things that can be used as walls, floors and ceilings without destroying the item limit when we are going to build our own house in the new land we are getting.
    To be more specific, I want to be able to build something the size and complexity of the Grand Psijic Villa and still have room left over to properly decorate it.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish for stables for the animals and beds etc for the animals.
    That we can brush and stroke them.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Musical instruments that are playable by house guests. Nord mosh pit anyone?
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    Guild banners. Also lettering like signs with letters etc to put in your crafting hall. An example would be a sign on a post with the letters A-C on it.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An iridescent and colourful peacock pet that opens and fans its plumage occasionally. Or white peacocks also. That's assuming peacocks are native to Tamriel because honestly I don't know but they'd look good strutting their stuff outside Sweetwater Cascades.

I might get the fell runner in the crown store as that's pretty lovely.

Another thing I've seen in Fargrave is the cardinal painting but the finished, framed version which is beautiful.

There are a lot of unreleased goodies in most zones and it would be nice to see more of them.