Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Next ESO Chapter - Your furnishing wishlist

SantieClaws
SantieClaws
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So this one is going to assume we will be obtaining travel documents for an area largely populated by Redguards yes.

So this one is just going to say here now all the things she wants - because that's what she does.

Please post your own wishlist - for either Redguard items or for another race if you still think we are going to see more of the Bretons :)

Furnishings

The food!

A wider variety of cheeses than at present. There are many goats in the redguard lands so perhaps two of three varieties of goats cheese might be in order? A couple of camel cheeses too.
Butter - a small plate of butter please.
Goat curry
Plates of dates
Date trees
More tropical fruits

The other things!

A couple of goatskin rugs to fit in with the overall goaty theme. Not every redguard item needs to be all gold and shiny and fancy pants - though this one very much likes those.

Things that work with a nomadic, desert lifestyle - pots and bowls of water with the water visible. Placeable small, medium and large raincatchers (aka ponds), cooking pots, hanging strings of foods.

There is room to add some things that tie in with jewellery crafting as jewellery is often highly prized among nomads of sandy places.

Tents - lots of different tents

Many different structural items in sandy stone colours that could be mixed and matched with Elsweyr items so we get a fuller range of sandy coloured things to work with.

Houses

An oasis walled compound with two or three small houses so we can have a little enclosed village - maybe add a few tents of our own too. Keep it simple and with plenty of flat space to build.

Other thoughts

There is perhaps also room to bring the Bandaari into the plot or the area too no? They travel, they trade, they understand sand. It is natural they would have a settlement or two perhaps?

Anyway that is enough brain pictures for this morning. Need a nap now!

Yours with paws
Santie Claws
Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have a feeling it's Redguards. However that wont stop me from saying we NEED more Bosmer furniture. Right now Bosmer has the least furnishing of all the races and also the least good looking. As a Bosmer main this makes me very sad. And then there are their houses too.........not the greatest.

So what Bosmer furniture? ANY/ALL, just give it!

PS - Bosmer even has 2 furnishings that are EXACTLY the same but come from two different recipes, both are Purple quality. I have reported this as a bug and as of yet - nothing has changed there......

The offenders are:

Wood Elf Bin, Blue Feathers
    Wood Elf Cask, Painted
    Edited by Paulytnz on December 10, 2021 9:51AM
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A placeable wayshrine. I know this will most likely never happen, but you did ask for a wishlist.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Square or oblong windows with glass!

It's super annoying trying to make the currently available windows fit into frames when building from scratch. 😱

Oh and while you are designing those windows because I know you'll do it, can you also keep in mind when making doors that function, it would be handy to have frames they actually fit in! Although to be fair the Leyawiin wooden door does fit in at least one frame. 🤓
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • leocruentus
    leocruentus
    Soul Shriven
    Don't think it will be skyrim since greymoor chapter have been relatively recent, but I sure would like to see whiterun.
    A reguard focused chapter can be interesting, but what I care the most is a new companion representing another class.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo I forgot.... grass.... actually patches of green grass, currently my most overused items are the overgrown hedges and whilst they provide green coverage for large areas they just don't look quite right. 😕

My eco friendly houses need their turfed roof the hedges won't work for that! 🤣
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roofs and windows, any race would be good enough tbh.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    The ablity to be able to craft display versions of armor and weapons.

The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were a lot of great additions this year, including the Leyawiin style furnishings, planters, and lots of structural pieces in very different styles — Leyawiin stone and wood and then Deadlands! :)

More than adding a new style of furnishings we have a wonderfully increasing variety of now, I would love to see a variety of items, particularly structural items, added to previously released styles. I would LOVE to have a variety of doors and windows, ceilings and roofs! In particular, there is a lot of Alinor style architectural elements that I would love to have!

The ability to place weapons — actual or crafted replicas — has long been requested and it would be nice to know their plans in this regard! Also musical instruments!

I would also love to see more pools of water that can be placed, including a reflecting pool. I was quite thrilled to get the sulfur pool furnishing as the first more natural placeable “water” feature we’ve had!

Finally, at the top of my wishlist along with additional Alinor structural furnishings, is the ability to include emotes in houseguest pathing! This would add sooo much fun and utility! Please ZOS! 🥺
  • Coffee_Time447
    If we get Bosmer, I would love to get some wood elf house pods and paths as furnishings so we could build our own custom house. although it would be hard to stack them if they have that tree thing at the top of them but still. I would also love it if we could get some extra large trees that werent crown store. Like the size of the ones in The Gorinir Estate would be awesome. Also, more glowy stuff in colors other than blue. I think that covers at least a few things.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for my dew/rain catcher (or is it just meant to prevent evaporation maybe) canvases for my johad in Hunding's Palatial Hall. I know the description says it's a pool, but it's the saddest pool ever if that's what it really is.

ON-concept-Desert_water_catcher.png
    Edited by Number_51 on December 10, 2021 7:25PM
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see placeable fully made houses, not giant ones they could be one room places like Captain Margaux. Although due to the complexity, they might have to count for more than 1 furnishing item (something ZOS could easily determine internally based on the poly count).

I would like to see a Houseguest that is a horse drawn wagon with a rider merchant that could be set on a path and you could sell items to it like Nuzimah. This would work really well for redguards (if this is in fact the next chapter).

91c7758a69121a499cbf44a1b94df9a9.jpg

866c635645b77062491d06918233554c.jpg

latest?cb=20161023003328

Imagine a merchant cart in this example, not a paddy wagon.
    39695b2256267eb93157cbfb77571cdd.jpg

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for the tall golden gate/grating, and golden balcony railings that can be seen throughout Arkthzand caverns, they would be a great addition to dwemer/markarth themed decorations.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see beautiful shinies unreleased all through ESO. The furnishing team should be recommended to watch The Wheel of Time TV series, some epic furniture items in there, plus it's a great series.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Rugs, curtains, and tapestries that are not tattered and frayed
    *Tea kettle that steams with matching tray and cups that are not oversized
    *Along the same lines, cream pitcher and bowl of sugar cubes set
    *Butter churn
    *More furniture with cushions
    *Fish bowl with betta that fluffs up his fins
    *Planters of different sizes and shapes filled with only soil so we could plant existing trees and flowers without having to fake the soil
    *Hanging and stationary lamps with bright colored lights
    *Banana tree and pineapple plant, with and without fruit
    *Hanging baskets with brightly colored flowers and tendrils
    *Blown glass lights, bottles, and decorations in bright colors
    *Mini scuttlebloom that moves
    *Wall with big window cutout and a bar, like a walk - up window you could put on a store front
    *Market stalls and wagons already full of displayed wares for sale
    *Structural items that actually fit together
    *Windows, both pain and fancy
    *Tray containing a set of cooking knives or flatware
    *Roast goose or turkey on a platter
    *Musical instruments!!!!
    *Since we are guessing the desert, a little whirlwind or dust devil
    *Spinning wheel
    *Loom with partially completed rug or tapestry

I'll come back and edit this if I think of more.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of nice ideas in here... my own wish list is somewhat shorter: just nice looking furnishings that aren't tattered or torn or look like the maker didn't know what sandpaper is. Similar to the Alinor style in terms of quality, rather than, say Solitude.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roofs, Planters, Musical Instruments, Roof Gable Ends
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a Night Mother in a Coffin statue like in skyrim. The one this one bought is not as terrifying. Also, just a thought but I'm tired of chamber pots. Indoor privy pls.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned Alinor Structural pieces - and I agree, and would also love to see many vanilla zones’ structural pieces. I would love to be able to make my own structures in all of the traditional base-game zone styles.

S.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Redguard would be sort of repetitious after the Redguard stuff we see in Fargrave...but whatever.

I would just like a decent area with a good number of unowned containers to farm and a decent drop rate.

Leyawiin plans and Fargrave/Deadlands plans are much too hard to get despite all the effort I have put into farming them. The blue plans are as rare as previous purple plans.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The provisioning system really needs to be re-worked. It's a bad system when 99.9% over like 300 recipes are worthless.

As for furnishings though banners, need more banners.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More statues,huge ones for the courtyard of the big houses.
    Like an Auri-El one for example.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triangle shaped walls and roofs. Triangle-shaped walls are for the part of the walls that connect to roofs.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More statues,huge ones for the courtyard of the big houses.
    Like an Auri-El one for example.

Oh yes! I forgot to include in my post, we need more Elven statues, including the Ayleid with eagle statue that we got as a statuette for ESO+ :love:
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love for the luxury vendor to introduce more than one new item a week. ESO's furnishing game is top notch, but still there's about ten million unavailable probs throughout the game, so putting up 5 new ones a week won't drain the storage cupboard. :D

For example, the musical instruments, the vinyard style grapevines as seen in one of the final Deadlands quest (the ones in Blackwood of course, no spiky fire grapes please).

I'd also really love that achievement vendor Knight of St. Pelin statue BUT WITH A HEAD ATTACHED.
    You know, the non-broken variant that's everywhere in the game, except at furnishing vendors.

Also more Divines statues, please pause the daedric prince / tribunal quarry for a bit.

Better even, make all the ESO plus statuettes as regular scale statues too, as they're all the same sculpts already, at least as seen on quite a few examples. We should get a large version of that cool Xarxes and Auriel statue, or Syrabane the Warlock, or Kynareth.

Oh and unreleased hairstyles, since those are important enough to mention in unrelated topics once in a while.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we all need a Santieclaws visitor for our homes. I don’t think this should be a crown store item as the value of such a visitor would be enormous since it would be so special.
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like more practical items like planters where you can get what you planted a few times a day or animal pens where you can harvest them.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    I think we all need a Santieclaws visitor for our homes. I don’t think this should be a crown store item as the value of such a visitor would be enormous since it would be so special.

Ok which one of my guildies are you xd

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a furnishing crafting station where I can craft all my furnishings in one place. It's ridiculous that if I want to make a bed, for example, I have to check the woodworking station and the clothing station and even the enchanting station to see them all.

When jewelcrafting was introduced it got its own station rather than being a subcategory of the blacksmithing station. So why are furnishings scattered all over the place?

They could still keep the prerequisites of needing this much skill in this etc.. Just put all the furnishings at one station.
    PCNA
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mom house cat with new born kittens.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There needs to be more bath accessories, different bathtubs, maybe a whirlpool, a shower (bucket on a rope), toilets... etc.