Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SUGGESTION] Secret Door Bookcase

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Could we get a secret door bookcase please. I made a mockup to help illustrate what I am requesting.

Basically a bookcase with a small "E to interact" location over a specific book (I highlighted it yellow, above the A in Alinor), that would open up a hidden door built into the bookshelf. There might need to be some kind of lever created for the backside so that it could be open/closed from the backside.

Thank you.

sfOtuHR.jpg
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god yes
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesh, please! I saw this in the other thread, but this is something I'd like to see.

Give me secret doorways!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it.
    That's it, that's all.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is awesome! I'd love to make a secret area in my home.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea!
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea!

same. it would work really good in the antiquarian home. the deep pocket rooms could be covered up and used as a secret room with a hidden bookcase.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be so awesome! Make it so! B)