Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP skin

RockMuscleGaming
We all know that doing PVE and buying Crown store crate unlocks skin or just doing trial like ex.Sunspire Ice-Fire Skin.But why ZOS,or bethesda never made a Skin reward for some hardcore pvpers that love this game?make pvp great again atleast make it more rewarding atleast.Some of pvpers havent done Vet mode,hard mode or join a raid progression group,etc.some of us just do pvp all day and we only get alliance points and pots.

[edited for Petitions]
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on December 1, 2021 1:29PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice for there to be a pvp skin, there are quite a few other things though like furnishings and antiquities if you like housing.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is the Molag Bal skin, but it require you to kill a PvE boss and the drop chance is extremely low...

I'm all for a PvP skin but it needs to be something extremely hard to get IMO.

Like the challenger achievements in Vet DLC (No death, Speedrun, HM) just hard PvP challenges instead.
  • RockMuscleGaming
    i play this game for almost 4 years now and i was wondering why theres no skin reward for it lol.not like any other mmo's that is well balance when it comes to achievement reward.But sadly in every expansion of this game they never had a chance to give pvp players to have one.i mean there are some crown crates but the drops is way to low and i think its better if we dont buy skins we earned em of what we love to do ingame
    Edited by RockMuscleGaming on November 30, 2021 9:32PM
  • RockMuscleGaming
    There is the Molag Bal skin, but it require you to kill a PvE boss and the drop chance is extremely low...

I'm all for a PvP skin but it needs to be something extremely hard to get IMO.

Like the challenger achievements in Vet DLC (No death, Speedrun, HM) just hard PvP challenges instead.

I tried that many times still today theres no drop
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of everything in cyro.
    Skins, mounts and titles to aim for. New and improved vendors so I can spend this mountain of ap on things I need day to day.

More unlockable purchases at the achievement vendor - let me buy a house in cyro after I meet a bunch of requirements. Enter only through an alliance base portal and single instance like cheesemonger but hey presto, a place to transmute, craft, use armoury all while not being booted out if pop locked.
    Edited by Indigogo on November 30, 2021 10:53PM
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attach a skin reward to Grand Overlord rank.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lancer furnishings for my house, please. I need that coolest siege to go with the other stuff I’ve collected.

I’ll take some of each type.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not see much in ESO PvP that would denote a "hardcore" PvP player. Much is really time spent playing PvP. Cyrodiil is a great example in that someone could feasibly hit the top of the leaderboard or get to the highest rank by repairing keeps.

I am not suggesting there should not be skins. Heck, make them event-related like some skins already are.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there is a costume you can earn that actually looks decent if you dye it the right way. But a skin or a polymorph would be cool. And it should be harder to get than just getting GO, in my opinion. That takes 64 million(ish) AP. Make it something you earn at the 100 million AP mark. Or make it something that requires multiple achievements, like being Grand Overlord, being Emperor, and being on the winning Gray Host alliance three times, or something. I mean, most of the people you see in Cyro every day are Grand Overlords, so a GO skin/poly wouldn't be all that rare.

Edited by Jaraal on December 1, 2021 5:25AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Darrett
    Darrett
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see both PvP permanently unlockable cosmetics and some scoreboard-based temporarily unlockables that you only get while maintaining specific ranks.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Well, there is a costume you can earn that actually looks decent if you dye it the right way. But a skin or a polymorph would be cool. And it should be harder to get than just getting GO, in my opinion. That takes 64 million(ish) AP. Make it something you earn at the 100 million AP mark. Or make it something that requires multiple achievements, like being Grand Overlord, being Emperor, and being on the winning Gray Host alliance three times, or something. I mean, most of the people you see in Cyro every day are Grand Overlords, so a GO skin/poly wouldn't be all that rare.

Respectfully, none of those achievements require skill. They only require you to have more time to play than is probably healthy lol.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Respectfully, none of those achievements require skill. They only require you to have more time to play than is probably healthy lol.

Give me some examples of what you would consider skill based achievements in Cyrodiil, and how they could be documented to track progress.
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 stars and emperor costume.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭

Give me some examples of what you would consider skill based achievements in Cyrodiil, and how they could be documented to track progress.

I've been dreaming of a Grand Emperor title:

-1 month continuous emp, maybe at least become an emperor once a day in the campaign
    -Kill counter, maybe 10,000 characters?
    -Grand emperor life counter, maybe 20 lives then your achievement progress for the title will reset.
    -Enemy alliances should be gated in X hours after your 30th day as an emperor. 10,000 kills, and such.

-Title will be kept until the next Grand Emperor emerges, then maybe "Former Grand Emperor" or "of the Elder Council"
    -Can keep a toned down emp buff even outside of the campaign OR DRAGON MOUNT, maybe DRAKE cause no flight
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »

-1 month continuous emp, maybe at least become an emperor once a day in the campaign
    -Grand emperor life counter, maybe 20 lives then your achievement progress for the title will reset.
    -Enemy alliances should be gated in X hours after your 30th day as an emperor. 10,000 kills, and such.

-Title will be kept until the next Grand Emperor emerges, then maybe "Former Grand Emperor" or "of the Elder Council"
    -Can keep a toned down emp buff even outside of the campaign OR DRAGON MOUNT, maybe DRAKE cause no flight

I don’t know, it’s kinda nice when someone emps in a campaign then drops so the next guy can get it. This would highly discourage that.

Besides, those guys are just AP farming and don’t really care about the map or winning the campaign in most cases. When they stick around it’s not healthy for the team.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The easiest is player kills. Another could be total siege damage.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    I do not see much in ESO PvP that would denote a "hardcore" PvP player. Much is really time spent playing PvP. Cyrodiil is a great example in that someone could feasibly hit the top of the leaderboard or get to the highest rank by repairing keeps.

I am not suggesting there should not be skins. Heck, make them event-related like some skins already are.

Agreed. There should be more skins or other fun things attached to PvP achievements. I never even really noticed but it's a good point.

However it doesn't necessarily have to be with HARD achievements. It can be ones that require some time commitment or working through a list of achievements. But let's see some more PvP awards!
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know, it’s kinda nice when someone emps in a campaign then drops so the next guy can get it. This would highly discourage that.

This is true. When somebody Emp gates (stays in front of and pulls away from everybody else in points), people lose interest and check out. Competition is motivating, and folks will play and contribute more when they know they have a chance at the achievement.

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »

@NerfSeige anything that encourages gating campaigns is a big no for me...aside from that I,myself, would rather any new titles or skins be based on kills rather than emp etc (pvdoor should not be rewarded anymore than it already is, and this would lead to more pvdoor imho)....though I would enjoy the arguing in zc over people holding that top spot to try and get the title....but since we are talking skins/polymorphs...can I get a Master Angler costume or skin? lol
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the same mechanic as the Arena Gladiator costume would make sense, have have it require 50-100 Gladiator proofs. It let's players play how they want more or less in Cyro.
    Edited by Bucky_13 on December 3, 2021 1:12PM
  • RockMuscleGaming
    Were not talking about Skins for getting Emp emperor.Cuz that stiff is easy when you have full time job as gamer lol"Its aactually better if we get rewards based on kills and some full hardy achievements
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Were not talking about Skins for getting Emp emperor.Cuz that stiff is easy when you have full time job as gamer lol"Its aactually better if we get rewards based on kills and some full hardy achievements

Yeah! Like firedrake red from BGs (pit hero) but maybe more kills, like 10k and above (last hit ofc).
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • RockMuscleGaming
    peacenote wrote: »

Agreed. There should be more skins or other fun things attached to PvP achievements. I never even really noticed but it's a good point.

However it doesn't necessarily have to be with HARD achievements. It can be ones that require some time commitment or working through a list of achievements. But let's see some more PvP awards!
    peacenote wrote: »

Like i said its not fair if PVE only rewards it doing trials and dungeons they should consider pvpers too"because PVE and PVP is far both in different world in this game you cannot achieve getting general etc,or any other ranks in pve.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucky_13 wrote: »
    Use the same mechanic as the Arena Gladiator costume would make sense, have have it require 50-100 Gladiator proofs. It let's players play how they want more or less in Cyro.

Yeah getting my daily sack is my primary goal in Cyrodiil, and the Conquest missions are a good balance of overall Alliance PvP. Maybe get a skin and special title when you get all the following achievements: Complete Racial Slayer (kill 100 players of each race), Grand Class slayer (kill 100 of each class), Tremendous Damage Dealer (100m points), Tremendous Healer (100m points), and maybe throw in Emperor Slayer, or some siege achievements.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They really do need to make a PvP skin. With teabags glued to the forehead.