The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What was your pvp experience today?

• dcmgti
    dcmgti
    ✭✭✭
    Last night my experience was having a nice slideshow 1v1 with a dk. Suddenly pulled into convergence that I wasn't originally in, lag offered its helping hand by keeping me there at full resources, and bashed twice by a bashcro in clown form. Went from 29k health/26k resists to insta dead before the convergence even went off. Death recap was literally caltrops, bash, bash, dead.

Great gameplay.......Can't wait to see more necros running around in goliath literally bashing people to death now that it'll be a thing again :/ .
    Edited by dcmgti on November 7, 2021 4:23PM
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of full to zero deaths this weekend. Recaps often not even being full. Just a couplefew 2-3k hits and a death.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dcmgti wrote: »
    Last night my experience was having a nice slideshow 1v1 with a dk. Suddenly pulled into convergence that I wasn't originally in, lag offered its helping hand by keeping me there at full resources, and bashed twice by a bashcro in clown form. Went from 29k health/26k resists to insta dead before the convergence even went off. Death recap was literally caltrops, bash, bash, dead.

Great gameplay.......Can't wait to see more necros running around in goliath literally bashing people to death now that it'll be a thing again :/ .

So DC gets fixed and now its Bashing Time.
  • dcmgti
    dcmgti
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]

So DC gets fixed and now its Bashing Time. [/quote]

I wouldn't call it "fixed" in lag. Lag just amplifies it and groups use it to their advantage. Even against one person. And tbh if I can't chain someone off a wall or leap onto the wall then this set shouldn't pull people off walls......that's me being jealous lol

But yes, bashcro....haven't we already been down this road?
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found out Blastbones and other indirect player damage sources go through Mistform... That's how my PvP experience went today after so many duels.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to kill a little bit of time, so I decided to queue for a Random Solo BG.
    Ended up in a DM... oh well.
    (I don't care too much about which mode, but I like variety. If it had been my third/fourth DM in a row I would have just quit)
    Wireless mouse died in the middle of the match.
    Decided to try playing with my trackpad... why not have some fun.
    It sucked.
    I forgot if I had a keybind for break free.
    I failed so spectacularly.
    Edited by ealdwin on November 9, 2021 4:13PM
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday PC, EU, GH - 2 factions pop locked, 1 faction 3 bar.

Not excactly huge fights anywhere, sometimes less than 5 players but still universal LAG.

Still no word from Zos what is happening in terms of performance after all that testing they did.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*