The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What was your pvp experience today?

martinhpb16_ESO
martinhpb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Me:
Logged straight into Cyro where I left off yesterday, no queue
Teamed up with the one other player online in my pvp guild, rest are all playing another game
Tried a few fights, skills not working, heals not working
Died three times to Dark Convergence free aoe
Skills still not firing properly
We both decided to log off after 30-40 min playtime
The end

How was it for you?
At least the spelling is difficult for you.
Hew's Bane*
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me:
    Teamed up with the one other player online in my pvp guild, rest are all playing another game
    The end

How was it for you?

Same, basically. But about 5-7 nights a week. But with: 45-1hr of attempting to pvp and then 45-1hr of attempting to pve. PvP performance issues have crept into PvE content/encounters. I actually crash in PvE areas more.

Stuck on ESO Xbox until the new PC comes in.
    Edited by Jameson18 on October 13, 2021 8:00PM
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried Ravenwatch on PC EU and that was worst lag I have seen for months. Every time I went into Chalman fight I was immediately disconected (everything was frozen except me and 30 seconds later I was kicked from game). It happened 2 times in a row and after every time I had to login couple times because there was lost lobby connection error. After 15 minutes of this mess I just gave up and turn off game.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me:
    The end

How was it for you?

Logged into Cyro with no queue and mailed my guild master some gold since I've mostly been inactive. Logged off.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to play some BGs in between Treasure Maps and Node Harvesting.

First BG went fine, there was lag, but not horrendous.
    After that fewmets hit the fan.

The next BG was lag as far as the eye could see.
    The next one I didn't even load in properly. Enemy players started out as orbs of blue and red lights dancing around Istirus outpost. Eventually black models loaded in. Bar-swapping didn't work and skills weren't firing. Reloading the ui fixed parts of it, but it was still a buggy mess.
    After one more lag-infested BG I gave up with PVP for the night. At this point I was a detriment to whatever team I happened to be on because half the match was spent waiting for everything to load in and the other was a laggy stutter.

Even overland PVE was horrid. Loading screens every couple of meters. Enemies not fully loading in delves. Chests loading 10 seconds after digging in the spot. I had to resort to just throwing AoEs everywhere at a dolmen because the mobs weren't fully there on my screen.

I eventually just gave up altogether after encountering the worst stuttering lag imaginable at the woodworking station in Evermore, my usual spot away from most lag.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night: negative kd in first 3 games (5-6 dc users in each match). Next 2 games, positive kd (only 1-2 dc users in each match) but team all went negative.
    So 5 games of 3rd place, was annoyed so writs then logged off.
    Also it feels like 30 percent of games I get into, I'm put on a team that someone rage quit from because the team is super far in 3rd place and the game is already half over.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was fine the day before.

Didn't go pvp today since the game was already lagging hard when I was farming dagon - burst healing teammate failed a lot, buffs disappeared right after I got hit or just consumed resource but didn't go off, and 5 runs later bar-swapping started to freeze my game for half a second, and also hit by one shot right after I rolled over and was already 2-3 meters away.

might have to do with the double exp bonus attracting more players? I wonder why they can't just move dungeons and bg to separated server nodes to address the performance issue.
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dc Dc Dc Dc dodge roll Dc Dc Dc break free dodge roll Dc Dc.....
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played yet today, but yesterday I spent five minutes with 12+ others punching [Redacted infamous EP player] for five minutes on their infinite CC immunity high sustain tank build. They were my friend and I had a conversation afterwards with them, but we sadly didn't see eye to eye on PvP strategy. My faction was not in a good place, and I had lost the will to keep fighting at the end of the conversation so called it a day after that.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sat in the long solo queue for a battleground in the hopes of a more balanced match than those I usually wind up in with the default queue. Alas, no. Probably too few players in the queue…

Later I went to Cyrodiil Ravenwatch, won some and lost some, but a fun group and sooo nice to have objectives and die to players and not their armor!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm primarily PCNA but, I pvp'd a couple hours in Ravenwatch on PCEU. There were quite a few players on and, overall, it went pretty good.

Later I pvp'd on PCNA at Greyhost. That was so-so. There was not enough daggerfall players on and there were too many dc set wearers on. I guess it is what it is. I left to gear up a stam necro but, I just couldn't make myself, so I logged off the game early today.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU Ravenwatch is usually lag free, but unfortunately the campaign doesn't have many players now
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

Went to IC with a couple Guildmates to hit up the Armor Master crafting station so he (Guildmate) could attune. Lag was minor.

The Good - Killed three AD players with one Dawnbreaker.

The Bad - Other Guildmate got DC'd in the middle of a huge fight.

The Ugly - AD came back with a vengeance and killed me a few thousand times in a matter of minutes lol

Tried Battlegrounds again. Again, chat is all messed up. I can only hear an opposing team, can't communicate with my own team (voice chat).
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play few bg i killed few people get daily reward turn off game.
  • angelofdeath333
    angelofdeath333
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is a d-sync, not just snipe. DC everywhere. Went to blackreach, it was dead. Logged off after 30 minutes.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is a d-sync, not just snipe. DC everywhere. Went to blackreach, it was dead. Logged off after 30 minutes.

Similar.

Played 2 bg last night. Games are nothing but Dark Convergence balls and immortal tanks at a certain MMR.

Watched TV instead.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »

Watched TV instead.

Exactly! I been doing that a lot lately, seen more movies and boxsets in the last few months than I have in years. Every time I log in to pvp its Russian roulette as to whether it is enjoyable. The TV watching is going up, the Eso playing is going down
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entered Gray. 1 Bar red and 0 Bar blue and yellow. Nothing really happened so queued bgs. It was just Dark Convergence and tanks. 🤷‍♂️
    PS | EU
  • ZiggyTStardust
    ZiggyTStardust
    ✭✭✭
    I did three battlegrounds, was very fun.
    Somehow I never encountered DC, was really strange, but I'm not complaining
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pariah failed several times today. I checked CM - resistance was back to the base value without 5th set bonus a few seconds before I died, not one shot as max hits were only 4-5k.

Charge was also disabled occasionally - there were multiple enemies right in front of me but I couldn't fire.

will take a break for a few days to try other games...
    Edited by moo_2021 on October 15, 2021 5:12PM
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry what experience??
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really fun, cause I have no procs in my no cp campaign. It's almost perfect other than low pop at all times and one faction PvDooring all the time, but if you get on when the zergs are trying to map paint you can find constant action.

Morale of the story, just move to No Cp no proc campaign :D
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is time to lower the pop cap to 1 or 2 bars. Poplock against 1 bars are just another reason not to play.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was great. I popped in at the western gate, ran down to check the golden vendor, ran back the gate and ported back home. The best lag free 3 minutes I’ve ever had in Cryodiil. 🤪
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today was just more Dark Convergence.

- BGs was just 3 teams alternating DC procs in the middle of the arena with no one getting kills because everyone is on the defensive 99% of the recovering from a DC pull and the game timed out before a team could win - Boring.

- Pvp was decent until running into a ball group who were all stacking DC and using it to essentially cover an entire resource area with its proc. Luckily our group had it too with a guy using negate… Except that didn’t matter because there were more of them and it rewards the larger group so we just got out healed and DC’d to death.

- Duels started off well… Except people are figuring out that you can start a duel off by casting a ground AOE 2 seconds before the duel starts, meaning that the second DC pull gets you right off the bat and you take 20k+ damage immediately + their dawnbreaker or whatever ultimate and the duel is over in 3 seconds.

- Went back to Cyrodil and was defending a keep using my lancer from a wall… And then got snatched off the top of a keep by some zergling down below who had aimed a graveyard to the wall and pulled me off with a dark convergence proc, causing me to lose my lancer and die before any chance of defending the keep properly.

PvP sucked today. PvP sucks every day at the moment. I’ve always pushed through these metas where something stupidly gamebraking is clearly ruining things but this is starting to feel like it could be too much
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    I had my best Battlegrounds match today, 17/0/12. Finally got "Battlegrounds Butcher"...but on an under 50 Alt. Can't get it on my PvP main to save my life.

Luckily, under 50 doesn't seem to have any real Dark Convergence going on, not from what I've seen. I refuse to use that set, and can't believe it's even still how it is. I've been avoiding CP Cyrodiil, which kinda sucks.

• Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU Ravenwatch is empty and no-cp is too tanky now for my taste.
    That leaves the CP locked camp with DC. So I just log in, collect my reward and log off again. And wait for changes (nerfs) to DC.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Went to a couple BGs with a friend. A nightblade stole my lunch money in one. A stamden gave me a wedgie the next. Also got slapped in the face and was called an idiot sandwich by a teammate.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, yesterday. Port to Alessia. Not much happening. People heading Roe but realise I'm stuck in combat and can't mount. Decide to go up to BLK. No sign of blue but a few people moving towards Ales so go to mount and.... still stuck in combat. Faff around trying to stealth, sit, open crown store, spin round three times in a circle, still stuck im combat. Sigh. Port back to Alessia as it looks like there's a siege. Except it's not. It a little troll group of bunny hopping blues hanging out on the lumber. Figure I'll maybe head down to fare cap a cpl of resources. Oh wait, still stuck in combat. Give up. Port north gate and hit the wayshrine. Oh wait, still stuck in combat. Can't port. Try logging. That doesn't work either. Try stealth, sitting some more, fiddling with the crown store and that cat fellow. He's a bit worried. Yes, I know i'm in combat. No, I'm not under attack. Eventually queue into IC, hit the door and log.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been grinding pve mostly for CP but thought I'd pop into the new grey host campaign and see whats shakin.. KC was UA but still could teleport there so I did only to arrive right in the middle of a ball group farming it unflagged with scroll inhand with 50 people unable to kill them as usual and died instantly lol... soooo back to the CP grind I went
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I got DC yanked from my lancer above the gate house three times. I finally just put it away.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr