The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What was your pvp experience today?

• Callosum
    Callosum
    ✭✭✭
    Entered BG, jumped down from the starting platform and put on leap and shield charge on my skill bar (still the only way to make these skills work in BG). Only one players ran dark convergence. It was like a miracle and a really good game.

Thought to myself "maybe it aint that bad anyway". Queued again... Dark convergence everywhere.
    Then I started up new world and had fun instead.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a good afternoon.

EP seiging chal inner. 6 of them.

Me on my stamblade. Two friendlies shooting from top floor.

I put a meat bag on the wall behind them and start shooting.

One at a time they run up to stop me. I kill 4 on the meat bag.

I then drop down and kill the last two while they were beating up a friendly.

Put up the doors the signed off because you gotta go out on a high note just like George Costanza.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    >Be DC
    >attack ep resource
    >lose the 1v12
    >defend a keep
    >lose the 2v25
    >be sad
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    >Be AD
    >Log on, zero scrolls, EP gate camping, see that DC is suffering the same fate
    >Try to take a RSS at Black Boot
    >Blocktank shows up to prevent the RSS from being capped, denying continuous attack
    >Gankers start thirsting, begin to LOS in tower
    >30 EP show up, get zerged
    >Get teabagged by Blocktank
    >Log off
    >Look on forums to see EP absolving themselves of blame for Cyrodiil's current sad state
    >Open Steam
    >Play New world instead

Edited by Nevidyra on October 21, 2021 2:49AM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Today was a bit of a mixed bag

Ran four Under 50 Battleground matches with three other Guildmates. Got two of them their weekly endeavor, one unlocked Warhorn, and the other is now almost level 50. We lost the first match, tied in the second, won the third, and just narrowly tied in the last. Great stuff there, especially considering two of our Guildmates rarely if ever PvP.

The bad news is Dark Convergence has made it's way to Under 50 Battlegrounds. The first match had three separate players on one team running it. The last match had two players, but different teams, running it.

I said before I will never use that set. That was just solidified even more this evening.
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple bgs. Dark convergence everywhere. Left both early. Logged off.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    Well, yesterday. Port to Alessia. Not much happening. People heading Roe but realise I'm stuck in combat and can't mount. Decide to go up to BLK. No sign of blue but a few people moving towards Ales so go to mount and.... still stuck in combat. Faff around trying to stealth, sit, open crown store, spin round three times in a circle, still stuck im combat. Sigh. Port back to Alessia as it looks like there's a siege. Except it's not. It a little troll group of bunny hopping blues hanging out on the lumber. Figure I'll maybe head down to fare cap a cpl of resources. Oh wait, still stuck in combat. Give up. Port north gate and hit the wayshrine. Oh wait, still stuck in combat. Can't port. Try logging. That doesn't work either. Try stealth, sitting some more, fiddling with the crown store and that cat fellow. He's a bit worried. Yes, I know i'm in combat. No, I'm not under attack. Eventually queue into IC, hit the door and log.

Remember when we couldn't use the Transitus network when stuck in combat?
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO Dark Convergence + New World feels like DaoC Trials of Atlantis + WoW.
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    I ran in the imperial city and fought with everyone until I met a stamkro. I did 3 successful burst combinations in them, which did not cause them any special problems with such self-healing and did not even come close to seeing a chance of breaking through, and then died from a skeleton and a two-handed weapon. I repeated the procedure 7 times. Went to play another game. There are definitely no problems with my assembly, as well as with the rest of the classes.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to do my endeavor in the Imperial City sewers yesterday for the Tel'var stones. Left the DC base, started going about my business, and ignored the fact one of my allies was cowering in fear on the balcony. Got a few NPC kills, realized my vampire stage was 1, and after nibbling on an NPC I went about finding a second to get to stage 3, and that's when it happened.

I got ganked by a Nightblade, and I somehow managed to break free and dodge roll in time to not die. Was less than 10% HP so I drank a potion and fired up the Swarming Scion ultimate and then the Nightblade started running after realized it was futile. Got him engulfed in fire and the DoTs cooked him while he was dodge rolling. Got a little over 4k stones out of him completing my endeavor, and then like a sane person I ran to the banker and left the Imperial City shortly afterwards lol.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was riding to a nearby resource for a bombing opportunity on my magblade bomber. In the middle of nowhere, I got hit by a lightning bolt and pulverized instantly.

That's when I decided to farm thunder caller set
    I am really squishy on bomber, and low hp. But wasn't expecting someone to land me a heavy attack when running on 60 speed horse, so well played mysterious thunder caller :D
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finehair wrote: »
    I was riding to a nearby resource for a bombing opportunity on my magblade bomber. In the middle of nowhere, I got hit by a lightning bolt and pulverized instantly.

That's when I decided to farm thunder caller set
    I am really squishy on bomber, and low hp. But wasn't expecting someone to land me a heavy attack when running on 60 speed horse, so well played mysterious thunder caller :D

What server? Don't bother farming it though its getting giga nerfed next patch. Never seen a set get nerfed by 75% before and its one of those sets that literally no one complains about/uses. Yeah sure you can bow heavy attack and kill pvers in one hit, but outside that its not any stronger then curse of doylemish or other heavy attack sets. Meanwhile dark convergence has been getting slammed with hate pretty unanimously and its remaining strong. Zos just doesn't listen at all.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam rollered by a ball group all casting Boneyard and proc Dark Convergence

A carpet of insta kill dead lying in their wake

Taking advantage of this broken set with no shame
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    went into the non cp yesterday and it was pretty good. I might even spec for the campaign since the main one is a lag fest and covered in proc users.

reminds me a lot of old Cyrodiil, and old Cyrodiil is gold Cyrodiil
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoodleESO wrote: »
    went into the non cp yesterday and it was pretty good. I might even spec for the campaign since the main one is a lag fest and covered in proc users.

I would really love to go back there, but I think the non busted proc sets(everything besides dark C) fill holes in this games horrible balance. Maybe I was just logging in at [snip] times, but I swear everyone in no cp is tanky [snip]. The old ravenwatch used to have very short ttk and I loved that, but nu ravenwatch is a snore fest.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 25, 2021 3:59PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • kuschlwuschl116
    kuschlwuschl116
    Soul Shriven
    NoodleESO wrote: »

I would really love to go back there, but I think the non busted proc sets(everything besides dark C) fill holes in this games horrible balance. Maybe I was just logging in at [snip] times, but I swear everyone in no cp is tanky [snip]. The old ravenwatch used to have very short ttk and I loved that, but nu ravenwatch is a snore fest.

This is exactly what I think about Ravenwatch, too. I played there for years and liked the short ttk. With CP2.0 things changed to the positive for the CP camp. But now we are on the extreme opposite where Ravenwatch feels like the old CP camp with peoble being tanky as [snip]... and fights dragging out till a group shows up or one leaves being bored to death.

[edited for profanity bypass & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 25, 2021 4:00PM
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to get some friends to return to game and do some DM BGs this past weekend.

The 3 of them quit within 90 minutes. Our MMR range is nothing but Dark Convergence Tank Acuity balls with harmony bombs and stacked radiating regen.

Amusing but frustrating tidbit after they logged? I got 2 straight games with maybe 1 person wearing DC.

Straight up murdered people. - I guess there's a caveat? Not using DC on an aggressive melee single target assassin stamblade vs. a constantly plastered minefield of DC is apparently making me a better player on the overall.
    Edited by McTaterskins on October 25, 2021 3:52PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City again but this time I was after the weekly endeavor of kill 4 patrolling horrors. If only it was simple.... I'd tell the whole story, but to keep it brief I made a new friend on the enemy side after we had an awesome uninterrupted Swarming Scion vs Swarming Scion duel, I got credit for kills on two of the four 4 bosses while skillfully dodging the enemy group, and had a blast! Only ran into one enemy using Dark Convergence and I slapped him down Dawnbreaker before spamming Blood for Blood. Teaches them right.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Ball group with 6 necro using DC. I was able to escape them multiple times. Eventually with with another player we killed two of them but they got us. I was pulled 7 times and died to I think a light attack but it was clearly 7 DC that simply made me fully CC even after wasting 20K+ of stamina trying to break free and dodge roll. That is working as intended right.

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    PC EU Ravenwatch is empty and no-cp is too tanky now for my taste.
    That leaves the CP locked camp with DC. So I just log in, collect my reward and log off again. And wait for changes (nerfs) to DC.

The change is it won't pull you 2x. Now unless the devs fix the pull CC immunity issue, when you run into groups using multiple DC sets you will still die from being pulled around and any ability that hits you when you are trying to get away from DC or another CC effect.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All 3 factions are 1 bar pop on PC/NA Gray Host. There's nothing to do and no action.

But hey, at least EP stopped zerging, right?
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • kuschlwuschl116
    kuschlwuschl116
    Soul Shriven
    no performance issues either I guess
  • Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    All 3 factions are 1 bar pop on PC/NA Gray Host. There's nothing to do and no action.

And what did the map look like? Was it another ep owns everything so everybody logs off day? Because yeah those happen sometimes, maybe once or twice a week depending on how the japanese prime time goes.

And no 1 bar does not mean ep can't zerg. For the correct meaning of the word, refer to my reply on the other post.
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pvp experience today? Why, it's teams of 3 to 4 players in Dark Convergence! Battlegrounds are just filled with skillful play right now. /s
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went into cp campaigns for the first time since in forever on Ps4 na (i prefer no proc), joined blackreach and DC owned the entire map and would not let anyone push or let alone take resources. Entire map blue and when you tried to push, got met with either a full group or dark convergence spam for 2 and a half hours, then I decided I had enough of cyrodiil, though I did get some good fights even though I was literally the only yellow vs a full bar for hours. Fun times
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tiphis wrote: »
    And what did the map look like?
    All factions had their home keeps except for Sej which was yellow. Don't worry, you got your wish. The PC/NA EP daytime population is collapsing fast, and the regulars aren't pushing the scoreboard.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And what did the map look like? Was it another ep owns everything so everybody logs off day? Because yeah those happen sometimes, maybe once or twice a week depending on how the japanese prime time goes.

And no 1 bar does not mean ep can't zerg. For the correct meaning of the word, refer to my reply on the other post.

I rather the BAR for population be removed. Instead, I rather see it list the actual population number. That is being fully transparent with the player base.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what did the map look like?
    All factions had their home keeps except for Sej which was yellow. Don't worry, you got your wish. The PC/NA EP daytime population is collapsing fast, and the regulars aren't pushing the scoreboard.

What ep daytime population is collapsing? Still remain highest daytime pop consistently.

Or is this the collapsing EP daytime population at bleaks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLgbYEaCBbw

Or ales?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRNQLf-lhCo

Or warden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGUryzKzIs

And yeah that actually is all of dc defending each keep.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »
    What ep daytime population is collapsing? Still remain highest daytime pop consistently.
    EP has gone from pop lock to 2 bars, which yes is still more than a DC population that has already finished collapsing, but they're unable to push enemy scrolls and don't seem to care about the scoreboard. Don't worry, EP will soon join the 1-bar ranks, and then nobody will be zerging, or PvPing at all.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After removing and editing some posts for Baiting, we would like to remind everyone to keep discussion respectful and keep the Forum's Community Rules in mind moving forward. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead.
    Edited by Psiion on October 29, 2021 3:21AM
    Staff Post