The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Planesbroken" vRG trifecta achievements bugged.

• imaslowlearner
    imaslowlearner
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_Finn
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

How is that tool to award achievements coming along? :)
  • imaslowlearner
    imaslowlearner
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea that one guy had where the people with bugged pbs get crowns :lol:
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like exclusive PlanesbrOken title. Before you know it players will find out how to reproduce the bug :D
  • definitelygee
    definitelygee
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, we wanted to follow up on this thread. We have passed the current feedback to the dev team. The team is and has been investigating the reports and any additional information that players can provide regarding this bug would be helpful for the team.

Hi Kevin. I hope you are doing well and having a good new year. I wanted to follow up on this. From what I understand it's possible to be awarded the mount if you got a bugged planesbreaker. A member of our group still doesnt have the mount due to the bug in the video Seaunicorn linked in this. Can @ifeeltoxic in game who you can see was in this group be awarded the mount? Thank you so much in advance!

Edited by definitelygee on January 30, 2022 10:29PM
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoping the updates to account-wide achievements fixes this. Any word?
  • imaslowlearner
    imaslowlearner
    ✭✭✭
    another one happened =(
  • Largomets
    Largomets
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_Finn
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hello, I just made a forum account because yeah, happened to our group last night. We saw on a few discords that a claim was made you already fixed this bug? Well at least on PCNA as of about 12 hours ago, that is not true. Here's a screenshot with the time and full vit shown and achievement not unlocked. We also did not get the no-death achievement even though we had no deaths.

We did check our score milestones and can confirm our time/score lines up with us killing everything we were supposed to. Our score matches groups that got the title perfectly, so this is definitely a bug and not a mistake on our end.

0lkp3ousp6cz.png

I can send you a video of the run shortly. I need to get a copy where we remove the copious amounts of profanity at the end when we realized what happened.

As an aside, I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of people saying it's really inappropriate and unprofessional that your CS team responds to our VERY legitimate concerns with either complete radio silence, or really insulting statements like "try again without addons" (the addons are made with YOUR API, so even if they were the issue, and we all know they're not, it's still your API interface at fault). One of our raid team members got this unacceptable response to their ticket:

yy5cjd1sf01z.jpg

We started this prog the first week that Blackwood went live, and worked on this goal for 68 total raid nights, over the course of 8 months, totaling over 216 hours of progression per person, which is over 9 days of our cumulative lives per person so to then not get the title/mount/achievement to a bug that has been a known-issue since at least early September is... a lot... but even if I forgive that and assume you earnestly were trying to work on it and fix it, train your CS team to not send such demeaning and tone-deaf replies.

Meanwhile, another group was awarded the title, achievement, and mount on a 35/36 clear because the game didn't register the death properly (another known issue with environmental deaths that was also true during Godslayer). I'm not here to crap on them or say they don't deserve it, because 1) they're my friends and 2) they still worked just as hard, but it's absolutely ridiculous that at least 6 groups that I'm aware of met all criteria and didn't get the achievement because of bad game coding, another group that technically didn't meet the criteria DID get the achievement because of bad game coding, and your CS reps are out there trying to victim-blame or saying "just go do it again" to a bunch of people that spend absolutely absurd amounts of hours trying to do it ONE time the FIRST time.

And even if you don't have the means to grant the achievement without breaking the game, SURELY you have some way to compensate players in this situation as a one-time customer service apology. I mean when I eat out at a restaurant and they mess up my order, they at least send me a free dessert or a gift card for my next meal, and I'm a LOT less invested in that one meal or restaurant...

Edited by Largomets on February 14, 2022 2:48PM
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    grats and sorry this happened. hope they fix it and award it your teams manually
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • GreenDay
    GreenDay
    ✭✭
    Is this the sixth and seventh mistake in six months?
  • GreenDay
    GreenDay
    ✭✭
    this is actually a very good question about compensating for wasted time in the void
    players who got another error although... what can we say about compensation, we did not even receive any answer :smile:
    and do not think that those players who received errors in the fall have already forgotten about it ^
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be interesting if it was the add-ons screwing it up. Has there been a pc group that's completed it normally or does everyone use them?
  • imaslowlearner
    imaslowlearner
    ✭✭✭
    It would be interesting if it was the add-ons screwing it up. Has there been a pc group that's completed it normally or does everyone use them?

Sadly the customer support team that is sending out the replies have no idea what they are talking about. They probably have a list of excuses to send out. Which is why we have to come to the forums to request aid from the zos employees who can pass our issues onto the developers/right people.

We redid the achievement with the same addons same group same everything we had the first time and it didnt cause the issue when we earned it again.

• Largomets
    Largomets
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes on PCNA today say they've fixed it. Hopefully we'll see this weekend if that's true. I'd still say that even if they have finally fixed this, there really should be something done for the people that already dealt with this. As GreenDay said, our group is salty enough two days later, but other groups have been stewing on this for months...

It's not exactly a light or easy achievement to get, you don't simply "re-do" it. Yes, any group that can do it once can do it again, and most other groups that have had this bug have since gotten their title/mount, but that's absolutely a big enough mistake to at least warrant some unique title, or crowns, or some cosmetic or idk what. There's barely any end-game content as it is, so it adds insult to injury when the only truly difficult trial/achievements left in the game are broken for months in a year that we didn't even get any Q4 end game content.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    7ae84tolelds.png
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!